Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The power of the Vatican in pentagram

Sunne

THE POWER OF THE VATICAN IN PENTAGRAM – The secrets of the Vatican revealed by Andrzej Struski de Merowing and Magdalena Struska de Merowing in the photographic documentation: “The power of the Vatican in pentagram”:

http://www.andrzejstruski.com/articles_271_THE-POWER-OF-THE-VATICAN-IN-PENTAGRAM-%26%238211%3B-THE-SECRETS-OF-THE-VATICAN-FOR-THE-FIRST-TIME-PUBLICLY-REVEALED-BY-US-IN-THE-PHOTOGRAPHIC-DOCUMENTATION-%26%238220%3BThe-power-of-the-Vatican-in-pentagram%26%238221%3B.html

• Like 1

THE POWER OF THE VATICAN IN PENTAGRAM – The secrets of the Vatican revealed by Andrzej Struski de Merowing and Magdalena Struska de Merowing in the photographic documentation: “The power of the Vatican in pentagram”:

The content of the article is just poor, but particular funny :

"The four lamps perfectly chosen and situated around the obelisk, amidst the magic of the wind."

So, symmetry in man made structures is related to magic in general? Is a set square a devil´s tool? How can I get rid of mine without being endangered by black magic?

Curious.

My vote:

post-143986-0-01042500-1387827643_thumb.

• Like 5

http://www.andrzejst...ram”.html

What are your thoughts on this topic? Are you posting this website because your believe it?

• Like 1

The right side up pentagram is not evil and about nature...

or spirit over elements..

the satanic or black magic version is just the upside down pentagram with the goat head in the middle...

all it is is reversed... elements over spirit....

either way satanist stole the cross and turned it upside down..

then stole the pentagram and turned it upside..

I really think people should just invent their OWN symbols.. instead of stealing others..

and saying it's a whole new thing...

Edited by LostSouls7
  • Like 2

Lava_Lady

What are your thoughts on this topic? Are you posting this website because your believe it?

I believe everything that is written in this article about the Vatican. I post it because I want to spread the information to the people so that they will see the truth and wake up. Many people attend the church today and they profess different religions. They are not conscious of the fact that they are following the wrong way.

• Like 1

Lava_Lady

I believe everything that is written in this article about the Vatican. I post it because I want to spread the information to the people so that they will see the truth and wake up. Many people attend the church today and they profess different religions. They are not conscious of the fact that they are following the wrong way.

Hhmm... Ok, thanks. I'm not done reading the entire website but I wanted to know what your view point is.

either way satanist stole the cross and turned it upside down..

St Peter did it first.
  • Like 4

The Pentagram is just ancient Sumerian Astronomy of the orbit, and retrograde of the planet Venus.

The ancient Greeks transformed it to a symbol of goof fortune.

The early Christians used it as the five wounds of Jesus.

Early occultists mystified it further, and Crowley turned it upsidedown so the two bottom points pierce the heavens giving it Earthly dominion over it.

The Pentagram is what people make of it, but started out as the personification of the Goddess Inanna aka Venus...sigh

post-142153-0-51118000-1387963276_thumb.

post-142153-0-14670900-1387963283_thumb.

post-142153-0-99300400-1387963311_thumb.

post-142153-0-79969500-1387963355_thumb.

post-142153-0-08610500-1387963408_thumb.

Edited by davros of skaro
  • Like 2

St Peter did it first.

Yeah....Way before Heavy Metal came to the scene.

St Peter did it first.

Yeah....Way before Heavy Metal came to the scene.

I think it would be more accurate to say St Peter had it done to him first, just saying.

• Like 3

I think it would be more accurate to say St Peter had it done to him first, just saying.

To be fair he did ask the Romans to crucify him upside down.
  • Like 2

As far as that story goes I think you're right. He requested to be crucified upside down out of respect for Jesus.

• Like 1

I wonder when, and where the purple thread came from that was found with the supposed bones of Saint Peter?Squid ink was used to make purple thread back in those times, and was for the wealthy.Did the cloth come from the time of Constantine who erected the Basillica?I wonder where his missing foot bones went, because it would be funny if fully intact bones were found, and chucked to the side by Vatican officials?

http://saintpetersba...olis/Wall G.htm

http://www.lpobryan....mentous-events/

Edited by davros of skaro

Pentagram comes from the number 5. Just happens that often in the Bible when there was a death, or pending death the number 5 is somewhere pretty close. Thus the number 5 often indicates death whether consciously or subconsciously.

Example: the United States military national headquarters is called the Pentagon. Why? Because the building has 5 sides. What place could more appropriately use the number of death that the military? Any military.

When David picked up 5 stones to kill Goliath, he was as good as dead before David threw the first and only stone.

Another example: I Cor. 5:5 A Christian man is being warned that if he does not cease living with his father's wife (not the mother of the Christian) that he will be eternally saved in the hereafter; but he would die a early premature physical death.

The devil knows the number 5 is used to indicates death. Christians should also know this to give discernment.

God bless.

Edited by Copen

The point is this topic does not concern the pentagram itself but the fact that the Vatican manipulates the consciousness of the people by means of black magic. I also recommend to you this article: http://www.andrzejstruski.com/articles_246_THE-BLACK-MAGIC-OF-THE-VATICAN-%26%238211%3B-WE-REVEAL-DARK-MYSTERIES--OF-THE-VATICAN-IN-THE-ARTICLE-BLACK-MAGIC-OF-THE-VATICAN.html

The point is this topic does not concern the pentagram itself but the fact that the Vatican manipulates the consciousness of the people by means of black magic. I also recommend to you this article: http://www.andrzejst...HE-VATICAN.html

Yeah, so we can see how much of a kook this guy is.

"The magnetic power of the whirling matter which is being used - based on negative images is the activity on the plan of black magic."

• Like 1

Rlyeh

If you do not understand something that does not give you the right to offend the people.

Besides, you cannot quote anything from the text without the permission of the author.

Rlyeh

If you do not understand something that does not give you the right to offend the people.

I understand it, that's why he is a kook.

What gives you and this nutjob (Struski Andrzej) the right to offend catholics?

Besides, you cannot quote anything from the text without the permission of the author.

Actually I can. The copyright laws allows me to quote for review or criticism. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Rlyeh

I understand it, that's why he is a kook.

You do not understand - that's my conclusion which I drew from this what you quoted and what you wrote in the context of the quoted words.

Rlyeh

What gives you and this nutjob (Struski Andrzej) the right to offend catholics?

Nobody is offending catholics - if the truth offends you that's your problem. You can live your life as you want and you can believe anybody you want. You can "be blinded" your whole life, attend the church and pray. And you do not have to read such articles if you feel offended. It is you who offends the people.

Rlyeh

Actually I can. The copyright laws allows me to quote for review or criticism.

That's what is written below the article:"All Rights Reserved. Copying, distribution only by the permission of the author of the text and giving the link to the official site of the authors."

Thus, you cannot quote anything without the permission of the author.

Nobody is offending catholics - if the truth offends you that's your problem. You can live your life as you want and you can believe anybody you want. You can "be blinded" your whole life, attend the church and pray. And you do not have to read such articles if you feel offended. It is you who offends the people.

The claim they are using black magic is crap. The fact you are posting kook ramblings is a truth you can't accept.
That's what is written below the article:"All Rights Reserved. Copying, distribution only by the permission of the author of the text and giving the link to the official site of the authors."

Thus, you cannot quote anything without the permission of the author.

As I have already pointed out copyright laws allows me to quote WITHOUT permission for review or criticism

If you or Struski Andrzej doesn't like it, I don't care.

http://www.copyright...392488546d3.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

http://en.wikipedia....aw_of_Australia

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Rlyeh

The claim they are using black magic is crap. The fact you are posting kook ramblings is a truth you can't accept.

The Vatican is using black magic to influence the people. If you cannot accept the truth that's your choice. Nobody is going to force you to believe anything as I had already written you can "be blinded" your whole life.

As I had also already written before if you ask the author for permission and He says "ok" then you can quote, otherwise you do it against His will and without His permission.

Rlyeh

The Vatican is using black magic to influence the people. If you cannot accept the truth that's your choice. Nobody is going to force you to believe anything as I had already written you can "be blinded" your whole life.

I can accept the truth just fine, it's you who has trouble with facts and copyright laws.

"I absolutely exclude such a possibility that the demonic horned heads were done accidentally."

Where is his evidence of demons? Where is his evidence of black magic? He's a kook.

As I had also already written before if you ask the author for permission and He says "ok" then you can quote, otherwise you do it against His will and without His permission.

Learn to read please. I can quote with or without his permission thankyou. Edited by Rlyeh

Generally it is permissible to quote a single sentence for commenting purposes unless the author objects.

The Vatican is using black magic to influence the people. If you cannot accept the truth that's your choice.

While posting something for comment and debate is to be encouraged on the forums, when you promote a single belief or idea as 'the truth' and reject any and all opinions to the contrary then it becomes very difficult to hold an objective discussion on the topic.

The point is this topic does not concern the pentagram itself but the fact that the Vatican manipulates the consciousness of the people by means of black magic. I also recommend to you this article: http://www.andrzejst...HE-VATICAN.html

Sunne, I've read through the first page of the site but, I'm still having some trouble understanding what the author of the website is trying to relay.

- are the followers of Catholicism being manipulated or everyone on earth?

- What are these people being manipulated into doing?

- If the allegations are true, what is the general public supposed to do about it?

• Like 1