Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is This Intifada 3.0 ?

and-then

Jesus the son of God WILL rule and reign an earthly kingdom - but not "Issa" the Shia hitman/Mahdi bootlick. Just so we're clear - just using the name casually may deceive some here but I ain't the one dude - and your opinion of me and my piety or lack thereof is not important Third. If I've gotten it all wrong then I have no doubt that it will be cleared up in time :) You have a great day man!

No man ... the quotes were from the KJV ... you deceive yourself again ... and no man ... one can never 'know' the plans of 'God' ... especially you

In other words you deny the scriptures ... the Holy Book of the New Testament ...

Opinion ? This is not merely an opinion man ... tis 'evidence' ... you have been proven wrong ... and not merely wrong ... you are wrong beyond any doubts

Thank you ... I always have great days if not part of ... not to mention years ...

I doubt though in merely wishing you one will be so granting ...

:)

~

And Then/ Third Eye.....Hi guys, I've read both of your posts and can see both points of view,but apart from having a go at each other nothing is happening and nothing is being proved,I just hope that both of you are not "backing the wrong Horse"..Life is too short to dislike or hate someone..I have friends on both sides and they don't attack or argue about their religeons.Why not call a truce and be friends.

• Like 2

And Then/ Third Eye.....Hi guys, I've read both of your posts and can see both points of view,but apart from having a go at each other nothing is happening and nothing is being proved,I just hope that both of you are not "backing the wrong Horse"..Life is too short to dislike or hate someone..I have friends on both sides and they don't attack or argue about their religeons.Why not call a truce and be friends.

Aye Spud me mackem ... you should read us when things weren't so 'trucey' :lol:

I don't dislike nor hate AT, just his propensity of dragging JC through the mud and misrepresenting JC's rep and cred ... I consider AT a pal if not a friend ~ I know not if he reciprocates ~ :)

Thanks ye kindly Spud the mackem ...

~ I bows respectfully ~

~

• Like 2

Aye Spud me mackem ... you should read us when things weren't so 'trucey' :lol:

I don't dislike nor hate AT, just his propensity of dragging JC through the mud and misrepresenting JC's rep and cred ... I consider AT a pal if not a friend ~ I know not if he reciprocates ~ :)

Thanks ye kindly Spud the mackem ...

~ I bows respectfully ~

~

I respect other people no matter what religeon they follow.If they show a friendly attitude towards me I will reciprocate because at the end of the day we all go through the same gate.Best Wishes for a good New Year.
  • Like 3