Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

Scholar4Truth

Anyone remember watching the TV series Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction? I always thought they had cool things related to the paranormal and supernatural, then at the end of the show they would point out which stories were based on facts and ones made up by the writers. :yes:

• Like 7

I've seen the show a few times. it's ok, although I wouldn't put too much stock into the truthfulness of whether the stories are in fact real or fake. it's just entertainment.

• Like 1

I loved watching that. Many of the stories told I had read in strange mystery and urban myth books, so I think most of their stories werr taken from those. Great show.

I loved it. There's a few eps on youtube

That show gave me nightmares for years as a kid. Loved it hahaha. Still watch it on youtube occasionally.

My uncle and I used to debate whether the stories were true or not and held our bets until the very end.

Either way, it was fun and interesting to watch nevertheless.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness! I was obsessed with that show when I was younger. I would watch it with my girlfriends when we got home from school at 4 everyday! We would all fight over which stories were fact and which were fiction.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Anyone remember watching the TV series Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction? I always thought they had cool things related to the paranormal and supernatural, then at the end of the show they would point out which stories were based on facts and ones made up by the writers. :yes:

I learned a majority about the Paranormal in my early days of interest from watching shows like these.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to work night shifts in an office and we used to stick that show on, along with many other shows featuring paranormal/weird stuff to freak ourselves out. Oldie but a goodie

You can watch it on chiller channel. Not sure what day but they usually have like a mini-marathon every week it seems. It is a wonderful show and so much fun to watch.

• 4 weeks later...