Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Scholar4Truth

Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

17 posts in this topic

Anyone remember watching the TV series Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction? I always thought they had cool things related to the paranormal and supernatural, then at the end of the show they would point out which stories were based on facts and ones made up by the writers. :yes:

7 people like this

I love it! Still watch it now when it's on

1 person likes this

I've seen the show a few times. it's ok, although I wouldn't put too much stock into the truthfulness of whether the stories are in fact real or fake. it's just entertainment.

1 person likes this

I loved watching that. Many of the stories told I had read in strange mystery and urban myth books, so I think most of their stories werr taken from those. Great show.

I loved it. There's a few eps on youtube

That was a fun show, they dont really make TV like that anymore.

That show gave me nightmares for years as a kid. Loved it hahaha. Still watch it on youtube occasionally.

Absolutely LOVED this show. Still watch it when I can find full episodes.

My uncle and I used to debate whether the stories were true or not and held our bets until the very end.

Either way, it was fun and interesting to watch nevertheless.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bangke321/videos here are all the episodes in full enjoy :)
1 person likes this

I liked this show I watch it

Oh my goodness! I was obsessed with that show when I was younger. I would watch it with my girlfriends when we got home from school at 4 everyday! We would all fight over which stories were fact and which were fiction.

1 person likes this

I love that show! :)

Anyone remember watching the TV series Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction? I always thought they had cool things related to the paranormal and supernatural, then at the end of the show they would point out which stories were based on facts and ones made up by the writers. :yes:

I learned a majority about the Paranormal in my early days of interest from watching shows like these.

I used to work night shifts in an office and we used to stick that show on, along with many other shows featuring paranormal/weird stuff to freak ourselves out. Oldie but a goodie

You can watch it on chiller channel. Not sure what day but they usually have like a mini-marathon every week it seems. It is a wonderful show and so much fun to watch.