Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wally Miller

Babe Ruth

As far as policy goes...the Obama administration has been lying and twisting the truth of the economy since before he was elected. I'm with you on that. But as far as the ability to create scenarios of diabolical acts and plan them out to a T, and pull them off flawlessly...dude, they cannot even deliver the mail correctly after how many years of trying? These people are too into 'their' own personal power to be able to pull off things like is suggested in Sandy Hook and The Twin Towers. These are not the brightest bulbs on the string BR.

This post got me to thinking. The point about how inefficient government is, not being able to deliver the mail and such, is a good point.

An example of how simple mistakes by government agents can be covered up and corrected for can be demonstrated by what happened at Shanksville. It took 12 years for that to come out, but in the end the story is that the FBI team assigned to Shanksville was a day late and a dollar short, but they made lemonade out of the lemons they were dealt by being late. They asked Wally if he would be a "team player", and of course he agreed. That is how his amended statement was offered--correcting his previous truthful statement.

Moderator's Note: This thread was split out from the Sandy Hook "exposed" thread, that can be found here. As such, some of the intial posts may also refer to that incident.

Edited by Tiggs
Added Moderator's note
  • Like 4

An example of how simple mistakes by government agents can be covered up and corrected for can be demonstrated by what happened at Shanksville.

It took 12 years for that to come out, but in the end the story is that the FBI team assigned to Shanksville was a day late and a dollar short, but they made lemonade out of the lemons they were dealt by being late. They asked Wally if he would be a "team player", and of course he agreed. That is how his amended statement was offered--correcting his previous truthful statement.

It is peculiar that you would say such a thing when Wally Miller is the same person shown on video trashing your claim.

Some of the victims were shot into pieces by the expert weapons operator Lanza....

We already know the children were shot.

Edited by skyeagle409

They asked Wally if he would be a "team player", and of course he agreed. That is how his amended statement was offered--correcting his previous truthful statement.

Can you provide a link or proof of this?

Other than your own personal ignorance and supposition?

Can you provide a link or proof of this?

Other than your own personal ignorance and supposition?

Apologies for the off topic, but I've explained this to you before RB, complete with the page, which I shall provide again.

Christopher Bollyn's book "Solving 9-11", page 303, reference an interview of Wally Miller conducted in November 2011. Others were also present during the interview at Miller's funeral home. It seems all of Shanksville, including the mayor, are able to chuckle about the fiasco with the feds that day.

I know this is at least the second time I've posted that RB, but I am no more optimistic now than I was then that you will be able to retain this information. Denial is never pretty to see in action.

• Like 3

Apologies for the off topic, but I've explained this to you before RB, complete with the page, which I shall provide again.

Christopher Bollyn's book "Solving 9-11", page 303, reference an interview of Wally Miller conducted in November 2011. Others were also present during the interview at Miller's funeral home. It seems all of Shanksville, including the mayor, are able to chuckle about the fiasco with the feds that day.

I know this is at least the second time I've posted that RB, but I am no more optimistic now than I was then that you will be able to retain this information. Denial is never pretty to see in action.

Do you agree that a hijacked plane that was crash landed on US soil is a federal crime?

Edited by RaptorBites

Do you agree that a hijacked plane that was crash landed on US soil is a federal crime?

Your grammar and sentence structure is a sign of your thought processes.

A hijacked plane that was crash landed on US soil is a federal crime? WTF is the crime? The airplane?

This is a perfect example of the crazy statements made when defending a damn lie. :td:

• Like 3

Your grammar and sentence structure is a sign of your thought processes.

A hijacked plane that was crash landed on US soil is a federal crime? WTF is the crime? The airplane?

This is a perfect example of the crazy statements made when defending a damn lie. :td:

Don't play stupid. We all know that you are trying to avoid any intellectual discussion.

Is hijacking a plane over US soil a federal crime? Yes or no?

• Like 3

Don't play stupid. We all know that you are trying to avoid any intellectual discussion.

Is hijacking a plane over US soil a federal crime? Yes or no?

I love an intellectual discussion. If you could compose an intellectual question in a proper sentence we might get somewhere.

Yes, hijacking an aircraft is a federal crime. Without reading the statute, my bet is that it is a federal crime whether it's over US soil or not. I'm betting it's an international crime, no matter whether it takes place over US soil or over international waters.

WTF does that have to do with Newtown?

• Like 3

Are you joking? Do you even remember what you posted yesterday:

Perhaps your 'WTF' question is better asked of yourself.

• Like 2

I love an intellectual discussion. If you could compose an intellectual question in a proper sentence we might get somewhere.

Yes, hijacking an aircraft is a federal crime. Without reading the statute, my bet is that it is a federal crime whether it's over US soil or not. I'm betting it's an international crime, no matter whether it takes place over US soil or over international waters.

And you wonder why Wally Miller was approached by the FBI asking him to cooperate with them??????

I find it hilarious that you, quite frankly, don't understand the ignorance you post sometimes.

• Like 4

And you wonder why Wally Miller was approached by the FBI asking him to cooperate with them??????

I find it hilarious that you, quite frankly, don't understand the ignorance you post sometimes.

What's your take on why Wally was approached by the FBI asking him to be a team player?

What's your take on why Wally was approached by the FBI asking him to be a team player?

A hijacked plane crashed on US soil.

Hijackings are a federal crime in the US.

Therefore, Wally Miller needs to take orders from the FBI and not local PD.

• Like 2

As has been discussed: If the plane has been kidnapped, then the case belongs to the FBI.

Getting a judge to sign off the paperwork on that, however, can take a while, during which time, Wally could have unknowingly destroyed all kinds of data that the Feds are interested in, such as the position of the wreckage, etc.

In short - the FBI asked him to acknowledge their obvious (given the corresponding events of the day) jurisdiction over the crash investigation prior to it's ratification by the courts.

Legally, Wally could have decided to be an ass and said No, blocking the FBI from accessing the crime scene until such time they had a signed court order giving them jurisdiction - which they would have rushed through if Wally had decided to say No.

Hence, the question.

Pointless obstructionism, however, is generally pointless.

If you want to continue discussing it, then I'll splice it into a new thread, since 9/11 is rather off-topic here.

• Like 4

Totally agreed Tiggs, 911 is OT here.

As would be the case with most any citizen, Wally was somewhat intimidated by the FBI. That's the normal relationship, as you know. Respect my authority, as Cartman says. :tu:

• Like 1

As would be the case with most any citizen, Wally was somewhat intimidated by the FBI. That's the normal relationship, as you know. Respect my authority, as Cartman says. :tu:

Isn't that rather cute. BR getting the last word in.

Tiggs, I agree, let us split the topic since BR is willing to further this debate that Wally Miller was coerced and intimidated by the FBI.

Seeing as though the FBI had clear jurisdiction, and simply asking for cooperation from non-FBI parties in this case is considered, in BR's reasoning, coercion and intimidation.

Pure conjecture.

Wally's not just any ordinary citizen. He's the Somerset County Coroner. Assessing the FBI's requests for jurisdiction at crime scenes is part of his day job.

As would be the case with most any citizen, Wally was somewhat intimidated by the FBI. That's the normal relationship, as you know.

Let's take a look at see.

Pure conjecture.

Wally's not just any ordinary citizen. He's the Somerset County Coroner. Assessing the FBI's requests for jurisdiction at crime scenes is part of his day job.

Actually, his day job is running his mortuary business and funeral home. He acts in the capacity of the County Coroner only when there is a need. I might be wrong, but I think the county pays him only when his services are required. His day job is running a funeral home.

Point is, "assessing FBI requests for jurisdiction at crime scenes" is a most Infrequent turn of events there in Shanksville.

See Bollyn's article of March 3, 2012, page 303 of his Original Articles book, Solving 911. The interview stemmed from some statements Wally Miller made to AP regarding an incident at the mortuary at Dover AFB, where some of the supposed remains from Shanksville were sent. The article also covers statements made by Jim Svonavec, who loaned some heavy equipment to the FBI that day.

Anomaly hunting we will go.

Anomaly hunting we will go.

High ho the derry-o, anomaly hunting we will go.

As I recall from previous posts, anomaly hunting is not one of your favorite pastimes?

Point is, "assessing FBI requests for jurisdiction at crime scenes" is a most Infrequent turn of events there in Shanksville.

It is not everyday that an airliner is hijacked and flown into the ground at Shanksville.

Actually, his day job is running his mortuary business and funeral home. He acts in the capacity of the County Coroner only when there is a need. I might be wrong, but I think the county pays him only when his services are required. His day job is running a funeral home.

The FBI ask for jurisdiction in crime scene investigations daily, nationwide. If anyone's going to be subject to request for jurisdiction - it's going to be a County Coroner.

Shopkeepers, taxi-drivers, school teachers, office workers - you'll note the general lack of expected requests for jurisdiction of crime scenes within pretty much every other profession.

Edited by Tiggs

See Bollyn's article of March 3, 2012, page 303 of his Original Articles book, Solving 911.

That's never going to happen.

Firstly - I'm not in any rush to donate money to anyone who's been named by the Anti-Defamation League as disseminating anti-semitic propaganda, in order to get a copy.

Secondly - the single, sole, solitary copy of that book registered at a library anywhere in the entire world happens to be in Scandinavia - which, coincidently, is where Bollyn is currently hiding from the American Justice system, after skipping bail in 2007.

• Like 2

Yeah Tiggs, I know that it's not going to happen. The coverup of facts and evidence is worse than the crime, and still being practiced.

And for your claims that shopkeepers and the like regarding "requests for jurisdiction" is about as specious and irrelevant a 'point' you have ever made here.

Were you to actually read Bollyn's report (I know, it ain't gonna happen) you would discover how it all came down, and that it was not really a request so much as a very strong suggestion from armed federal agents.

Who is really going to say no to the FBI, especially the citizen who believes that the FBI is working within the law and with the best interests of society at heart? Nobody.

Svonavec and others also have some perspective to offer about this incident, and it reinforces Wally's story.

Why would the feds set Wally's "morgue" up 10 miles away from the actual scene? Why are so many people in Shanksville, including the mayor, laughing about the fraud perpetrated by the feds? Why did the FBI lean so hard on Susan McIlwain to change her story regarding observed aircraft?

The cat is long out of the bag.

The coverup of facts and evidence is worse than the crime, and still being practiced.

Well, you know, hijacking is considered a crime.

Why are so many people in Shanksville, including the mayor, laughing about the fraud perpetrated by the feds?

They were laughing at you for your false remarks, which was very obvious.