Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A video showing ufo hovering over pool

Brian Topp

I am rubbish at debunking, but there are a few things I'd like to note.

The leaves on the left hand side of the video are moving like crazy. They do not seem to be related to the fluctuations of the 'light' over the pool.

if only I knew about the weather that night. I say this because if it were a storm (even with light rain), it *might* start to explain the light show that looks similar to water droplets being blown over a glass, like a windshield on a car that is driving through a light rain.

Edited by RedSquirrel
  • Like 1

What happened to decent news research? Why the hell would the news station take this footage to a biologist?

I am rubbish at debunking, but there are a few things I'd like to note.

The leaves on the left hand side of the video are moving like crazy. They do not seem to be related to the fluctuations of the 'light' over the pool.

if only I knew about the weather that night. I say this because if it were a storm (even with light rain), it *might* start to explain the light show that looks similar to water droplets being blown over a glass, like a windshield on a car that is driving through a light rain.

It does look that way, if it was raining water droplets could have caught on the camera lens and caused the light to look warped.

I don't see the UFO, you would really have to use your imagination there, yeah it's probably only raindrops on the security camera lens. Even more mysteriously, why would anybody try and pass that off as a UFO ? Suggestion can

be a powerful thing but I don't know anybody who would not say 'that is raindrops just like any we've seen before' with nothing special or different about that. That is what makes this video more and more intriguing.

Edited by spacelizard667

this is why i hate ufology..

70 ? years ago we had the army firing at a ufo over l.a

fast forward 70 years.. we have voyager out of our solar system

man on the moon

multiple probes on mars

hd cams EVERYWHERE

and what do we have to look at...

`lights over a lake`

how exciting

UGH.. ufology sucks...

talk about clutching at straws