Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Predictions for 2014

jesspy

A lot of failed predictions [2]

2014 will be the year everything changes.There will be great division amongst all peoples. Black against white,rich against poor.Not to mention all the intended division of all religion. This is the real deal.There are people who have lived their whole lives with blinders on...it is time to wake up and really "SEE"what is going on.There will be no more of the comforts you took for granite. All lives will be affected.And although none will listen,this will come to pass.As it must.Be Ready.This is Real.

[media=]http://youtu.be/OOQ2jUZKKic[/media]

Eh? "From March 4 there is a clear reference to March 22. 3/4 + 6 + 6 + 6 days = 322 = (Skull and Bones)

So March 4 is a clear reference to the number 322 by the number 666!!"

Well of course! Why didn't I think of that?? :blush:

[media=]

[/media]

Ah yes, that was the one.

Any suggestions or speculations as to what it might mean?

Eh? "From March 4 there is a clear reference to March 22. 3/4 + 6 + 6 + 6 days = 322 = (Skull and Bones)

So March 4 is a clear reference to the number 322 by the number 666!!"

Well of course! Why didn't I think of that?? :blush:

Yeah i would ignore that part of the video.Whoever put that in was just stupid.The rest is spot on.

Ah yes, that was the one.

Any suggestions or speculations as to what it might mean?

It means "Be Ready" ...

Very wise advice.

why must it always turn into civil war and a similar storyline to any number of post-apocalyptic movies? I can see a situation where the US, which, let's be honest, is really too big to be effectively managed, could split up into a number of smaller nations formed of confederations (ok, perhaps not the best word to use) of states, but need it necessarily result in civil WaR? I mean, the USSR did so with hardly any bloodshed, and many might say the same things happened there as are happening in the US - an economy falling to bits, an incompetent leader and so on. The reason Yugoslavia descended into civil war was because there was strong leader, Milosevic, who was determined to stop other countries going their own way.

• Like 1

eh, it turns into civil war because the doomsayers like a world where everything falls apart violently, and all the people who doubted them pay for not believing them when they had the chance.

2014 will be the year everything changes.There will be great division amongst all peoples. Black against white,rich against poor.Not to mention all the intended division of all religion. This is the real deal.There are people who have lived their whole lives with blinders on...it is time to wake up and really "SEE"what is going on.There will be no more of the comforts you took for granite. All lives will be affected.And although none will listen,this will come to pass.As it must.Be Ready.This is Real.

I could have sworn you just repeated the 2012 claims but mistakenly wrote 2014.

• Like 1

I could have sworn you just repeated the 2012 claims but mistakenly wrote 2014.

I did a "preemptive response." Just see post #34.I even said hi to you.

Going back tot hat "Be ready" thing, I don't know if this might be helpful ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP-e91mWiSI

It's all to do with the Illiminati, of course.

There are so many people trying to decipher what the message means.It is directed at the people who are already enlightened. They know.The other's are just guessing. It was sent out as a warning,a "heads up" if you will.Not for the average joe.Like i said before,this is the year you see all...

There are so many people trying to decipher what the message means.It is directed at the people who are already enlightened. They know.The other's are just guessing. It was sent out as a warning,a "heads up" if you will.Not for the average joe.Like i said before,this is the year you see all...

BTW, I don't watch videos. They are a waste of time. In an 8 minute video is 30 seconds of reading - tops.

I love this typically arrogant BS in which it is claimed that only the "special" can see what is coming. Sorry, but you've got to have brain turned off to believe in this hogwash. It requires blinders to avoid seeing the clear evidence that none of this is true. People have been making false claims about this being the year of whatever for millennia.

Recently there have been claims about:

2000 - millennium issues

2000 - great alignment tearing the earth apart

2001 - millennium issues for those that can count

2003 - Mars rips the world apart

2007 - something I forgot destroyed the world

2012 - BS, BS, BS, etc.

2014 - whatever

Here are sure signs that someone is spewing nonsense:

1. You have to enlightened to see it

2. Connect the dots

3. Not for the average joe

These are simply claims of being better than average. An accurate term for this is arrogance. They also appeal to pareidolia. You can add that last word to your enlightment vocabulary.

Looks like some people are back to recycling the failure of 2012. It was a fabulous time of idiocy with all sorts of people clamoring to present a so-called theory that was more inane that one posted a minute earlier. Some of the funnier ones were:

1. A cell phone photo of the Sun revealed a planet directly between us and the Sun

2. A photo through a double paned window revealed a bright planet that could not be seen otherwise

3. Animal die offs were the result of an invisible planet in the solar system

4. There would be 3 days of darkness due to the Sun crossing the galactic plane

5. People would change from 2 to a 12 helix DNA model

6. Everyone would gain superpowers

7. Aliens were going to land

As the King of Siam stated "etc. etc. etc."

• Like 1

Looks like some people are back to recycling the failure of 2012. It was a fabulous time of idiocy with all sorts of people clamoring to present a so-called theory that was more inane that one posted a minute earlier. Some of the funnier ones were:

1. A cell phone photo of the Sun revealed a planet directly between us and the Sun

2. A photo through a double paned window revealed a bright planet that could not be seen otherwise

3. Animal die offs were the result of an invisible planet in the solar system

4. There would be 3 days of darkness due to the Sun crossing the galactic plane

5. People would change from 2 to a 12 helix DNA model

6. Everyone would gain superpowers

7. Aliens were going to land

As the King of Siam stated "etc. etc. etc."

[media=]

[/media] Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

Yes, given that human nature does not change, I can predict with 100% Certainty, that 2014 will be just like any other year - with the usual religious, political and economic narrowmindedness.

1. Kristy Robinett

Technology

-End of 2014 – technology issues, possibly with Apple, that will cause an uproar. This feels more like a ‘Big Brother Watching’ that is exposed.

-More cyber-attacks – may put the USA out of commission for several days

-Speculations that new game units are being used as spy techniques.

Terrorism

-Al Qaeda threat for New York and Washington in the springtime

-More cyber-attacks – may put the USA out of commission for several days

-Tainted medicine (much like the Tylenol scare), but this will be with a widely used prescription drug.

-Baseball stadium threat – east coast

-Gay pride parade terrorism in the summertime, at several venues – beginning in Midwest (Chicago?)

Weather

-Abundance of rain in Midwest, which will cause crop/farmer issues

-Floods in the Northeast – January/February

-Hurricane that affects Mexico in January/February

-Influenza outbreak – much like SARS – that happens in the fall-time of 2014

-Landslides in California

-More natural disasters

-February – bad winter storms for most of USA (I see a heart, which represents by Valentine’s Day)

-Early May – an odd winter-like storm in mid USA (Colorado?) that causes tornado outbreaks throughout the US and travel issues.

Government

-Obama will slowly be stripped of power before his 2016 exit, but we will be kept in the dark (as if we aren’t already!)

-Queen Elizabeth takes ill in the springtime

-End of 2014 – technology issues, possibly with Apple, that will cause an uproar. This feels more like ‘Big Brother Watching’ that is exposed.

Medicine

-Fertility breakthroughs will continue to happen.

-DNA breakthroughs that will help with certain illnesses/diseases

-Influenza outbreak – much like SARS – that happens in the fall-time of 2014

-Hepatitis like strain is discovered, but there is not a vaccination for

-Autoimmune disease on the increase (eventually will be linked to chemicals in the foods)

-Diabetes on the increase (eventually will be linked to chemicals in the foods)

-Tainted medicine (much like the Tylenol scare), but this will be with a widely used prescription drug.

Crime

-Massive grave with many children will be discovered in desert area (Mexico?)

-Sex trade rings will increase

-One major sex trade ring will be found in remote area of Midwest with a female being leader

Miscellaneous

-Queen Elizabeth takes seriously ill in the springtime

-More UFO sightings

I predict that the human race will survive for another year. And when I am right, you will understand my true power.

• Like 1