Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DKO

Flammable Water coming out of taps

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A stunned homeowner has filmed himself setting fire to highly flammable water gushing from his bathroom tap.

In the clip uploaded to YouTube, Jacob Haughney produces a intensely bright yellow fireball to erupt from a flowing tap by putting a lighter flame to the liquid.

Mr Haughney, who works on oil fields near his home in North Dakota, discovered the worrying phenomenon while in the shower.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2pCJphE8g

Video in link.

Edited by DKO

This has been documented in some areas where fracking has been undertaken, if my memory serves me correctly.

Frakking MARVELLOUS.

1 person likes this

Not good - isn't tap water supposed to be treated? How does something like this escape their attention?

Posted (edited)

Could it possibly be vodka I wonder? Mmm, off to check my taps now, Wish me luck.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
1 person likes this

What about the people that drank the tap water?

Not good - isn't tap water supposed to be treated? How does something like this escape their attention?

It must be a rural area? .. with individual private wells? We have our own well, not treated or tested .

1 person likes this

This area is a swiss cheese of oil and gas wells.. I should get our water tested. I'll try the lighter test first i guess. (next time it smells a little funny :cry: )

holy crap!

Wow!

Just because something is supposed to be treated, doesn't mean that it will be. Especially where fracking is involved. Stuff like that is conveniently overlooked.