Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
keninsc

Is this really the face of Bigfoot?

570 posts in this topic

So, when's this fella going to present the DNA evidence? Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting.

5 people like this

is it from the guy who claimed to have shot bigfoot? ....took him quite a while to craft this prop, eh?

2 people like this

he has the body?

3 people like this

Lot of credibility with that guy.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Is that freezer :w00t: burn? tehe

Edited by QuiteContrary
1 person likes this

Yep, I feel the same way about him and anything he comes up with.

1 person likes this

My cats have coughed up more convincing hairballs.

1 person likes this

It's clearly latex. :cat:

1 person likes this

It's clearly latex. :cat:

a 20€ halloween mask with some cats hair attached....

3 people like this

Looks like he shot a hippie . Was a rainbow gathering in town ?

Finally!

1 person likes this

Guys you can go check out KSAT12's website.They are the local ABC affiliate here in San Antonio.I think KENS5 (CBS) and WOAI (NBC) may have also carried the story.Supposedly this Dyer guy shot the alleged Bigfoot somewhere around US Hwy 281 and Loop 1604 here in the San Antonio area. Or at least somewhere around US 281 I thought the local news channel mentioned. Think this guy is full of beans to be polite. Lived here in the San Antonio area for 43 years ever since my dad came back to Randolph Air Force Base and he retired from there in 1975. Before that in the 1950s and 60s he was at Kelly AirForce Base at Security Service working in military intelligence.Even way back then in the 1950s and 1960s here in San Antonio there were NO STORIES OF BIGFOOT in this area!.I'm sure the local hispanic community had their ghost stories such as La Lorna the woman who weeps for her dead kids but not even them had any stories of Bigfoot.It's all a hoax.

2 people like this

So, when's this fella going to present the DNA evidence? Personally, I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting.

He'll release something or he claim that he's hooked up with someone who actually owns the rights to "Hank", or something like that. Hey they don't call him "slick" Rick for nothing.

1 person likes this

Yep, he's slick as eel snot on a door knob. A modern day version of a snakeoil salesman. I'm sure his traveling sideshow will rake in the bucks.... or not.

3 people like this

So, Rick shot Santa?

7 people like this

Looks like a guy who sleeps on the park bench down the road with an empty bottle of whiskey next to him.

1 person likes this

If you go over to the Cryptomundo site they've got three pictures up. One is the picture in the OP, the second is the "forensic" artist picture of the supposed dead body that he shot, then the third is the picture through the tent of the creature just before Ricky boy shot it. They point out that none of these pictures look anything like each other.......and while they haven't come right out and said it's the same creature, they certainly imply that it is.

I saw the pictures and I have to agree. The first two of the artist's rendering and the tent pic do look a little alike, but this third thing that Rick's taking on tour looks nothing like the other two. Unless Bigfoot hair continues to grow after death.

2 people like this

US Hwy 281 and Loop 1604... not exactly prime bigfoot terrain. Notable lack of dense forests.

1 person likes this

That was the one that he claims to have shot in a little wooded section in an industrial park. Some derelicts were living back there as well. One old guy remembered Ricky boy being there.

I cant believe that people are still searching for this myth of an animal

1 person likes this

Why on Earth do we need DNA analysis when a photo from Rick Dyer is obviously all the proof we need?

4 people like this

Face of Bigfoot?

More like the Foot of Bigface

3 people like this