Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this really the face of Bigfoot?

keninsc

So this guy's driving cross country in a big ol' RV asking strangers if they wanna see the monster he has in the back?

And he's not been arrested yet?

Apparently, he's not offering to show "the monster" he has in front. :w00t:

Harte

Die Checker:

Just an interesting note, Cryptomundo is saying this matches what Musky claimed to have seen back last year when he came out all "born again" as a believer in our Lord and Savior, Slick Rick Dyer. However, in point of fact what he claimed to have seen was the "forensic artist's rendering". His description doesn't match this beast in a freezer.....oops......box at all. However, our boy at Cryptomundo is now saying it does. I sense a hand sliding up my skirt.

Maybe he's one of those "all them (insert racial slur) look the same to me." kind of guys.

I guess Rick is hoping that no one is able to use the internet anymore. Otherwise he'd know that people can look these things up.

Edited by DieChecker

He's probably hoping no one remembers he's a BS artist with a traceable record too.

I think the thing that gets me the most are the people who obviously know about his past and his hi-jinx, but seem to just forget about it and move on like there's nothing to be concerned about. I guess if Bernie Madoff gets out and opens another investment house everyone will start throwing dollars at him again, huh?

Why the heck would he record a reactions video?

Probably so he can say something like 'look at the way these people are reacting, they would only react this way to a real Bigfoot body.' It's a way for him to "prove" this whole thing isn't a hoax, even though it is.

• Like 1

Exactly, it's all part of the song and dance........that and some people will never learn the easy way.

And yet.... I still would like to see it.

Does that make me a fool?

No, I'm the same way. One part of me really wants it to be real but the logical and rational side says, "No."

Mind you, should I suddenly find myself unencumbered by the needs of having to earn a living you can bet your last dollar I'll be out looking. I love being out in the woods anyway, my ex told me i was born in the wrong century.

dyers-hank-tour-trailer.jpg

I have no words...

I have the words however they would all be taken out by the filter here.

I have no words...

Looks like an ice cream trailer....

He sure wants his face up Big, and everyone to notice. He's just on a Glory Grab.....

• Like 1

Well, it is all about Rick, after all.

I have no words...

oy vey.... that looks more like he's driving to towns fairs to challenge bigfoot in a wrestling match. (his opponent being quoted: "over my dead body!!!")

• Like 1

That's nothing Jacques, go to Rick Dyer's website. That thing is a testimony to old Rick's own personal awesomeness.

• Like 1

That's nothing Jacques, go to Rick Dyer's website. That thing is a testimony to old Rick's own personal awesomeness.

just been there....how could i not see this?? he is the stuff of legends! the lovechild of Indiana Jones and Dog the bounty hunter.

the only thing that is missing is that people start writing poems about h.... oh, wait...:

Rick Dyer, The Legend

Forged from love and brotherhood

In the fires of hate and fear

Our bonds of friendship cannot be broken

All that oppose us beware

Our cause is just and honors truth

Our greatest burden to bear

We collectively stand without refute

Team Tracker will always be here

Many have come and gone their way

Men and women of renown, we stay

We carry our light throughout the world

With knowledge and truth, the story be told

Of a simple man with a heart of gold

With courage, bravery and a rifle to hold

The myth is dead, now the legend behold

The story of Rick Dyer, shall forever be told

Lynk Paul

just been there....how could i not see this?? he is the stuff of legends! the lovechild of Indiana Jones and Dog the bounty hunter.

the only thing that is missing is that people start writing poems about h.... oh, wait...:

Rick Dyer, The Legend

Lynk Paul

correction, now I have no words...

• Like 4

Rick Dyer, The Legend

Lynk Paul

I actually feel very sad for this poor man who's life is so empty that he must write poetry to Rick Dyer.

• Like 3

I actually feel very sad for this poor man who's life is so empty that he must write poetry to Rick Dyer.

even worse when you imagine it was written by Rick himself, using a pseudonym...

• Like 1

Thank God! I couldn't imagine someone that emotionally devoid still being alive.

Robert Lindsay seems more than a little enamoured with Rick and Hank, talk about putting your reputation on the line

Rick Dyer has a taxidermied Bigfoot! I can now confirm with 100% accuracy that Rick Dyer does indeed have a taxidermied Bigfoot. I say this because this news has been independently confirmed for me by a number of extremely credible people in Bigfootery who investigated it themselves and then reported back to me. None of them were past Dyer supporters and they all absolutely hate Rick Dyer, so there is no pro-Dyer bias involved; on the contrary, there is a lot of anti-Dyer bias involved. All were either Dyer skeptics or Dyer fence-sitters.

At this point, all evidence points overwhelmingly towards Rick’s claim as being credible, unbelievable as it sounds.

In other words, I am 100% certain that Rick has a taxidermied Bigfoot in his possession.

The rest here

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/bigfoot-news-special-bigfoot-news-of-the-century-edition/

Surprising support considering facebook posts like this one from Prof Sykes team are coming out

Screenshot_316.png

here is a poem about Rick Dryer,

who's evidence look like it had came out of a deep fryer.

We all should feel sad,

about rick's truck's paint job is so bad.

and thus ends this poem about Rick dryer,

which, luckily enough his last name rhymes with liar.

Brian Topp, Copywrite 2013.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 4

At last after all these decades the mystery of Bigfoot will be solved! Unless it's some kind of money-making scam.

Excellent. The NRA should capitalize on that. Maybe they could team up for NASCAR.

• Like 1