Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pranksters cover friend's room in Xmas paper

Still Waters

The pranksters who live in Aldershot, Hampshire, used twelve leftover rolls of wrapping paper and three rolls of sellotape while packing away the festive left-overs.

They spent two days gift-wrapping everything in the Law graduate's room while he was away over New Year.

http://uk.news.yahoo...43.html#6KkdGlE

We did this a number of times when I worked at Microsoft! Someone would go on an extended vacation and we'd do HORRIBLE things to their office. Wrapping paper was always fun, or tin foil, or cling wrap... I think the best prank was when we filled a managers office up with foam packing peanuts. And we literally filled it to the ceiling by shutting the door and getting a ladder and climbing up through the ceiling tiles and filling it through the ceiling. It was an 8x8x12 office... quite large. The best part was when he came back and opened the door... it was a total avalanche! It took FOREVER to clean up and we found foam peanuts ALL over that building for years! haha. For all I know, 20+ years later, they're probably STILL finding foam peanuts all over Building 3!

I also worked at a retail drug store in the 80s, that was also a distribution center with a big warehouse. We took the store managers Ford Fiesta and put it up on milk crates and shrink wrapped it. Not a recommended prank in retrospect... did you know that shrink wrap pulls the paint off of cars? Huh, I didn't either. Luckily, the car was a pile of crap to begin with and he wasn't "too" mad. LOL.

Edited by MissMelsWell
  • Like 1