Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your interpretation of this video?

Arkitecht

Okay,i just want to hear from other's about what they think this video is saying.(Lot's of symbolic stuff)

http://youtu.be/AZUL5NFbwhc

Edited by Arkitecht
  • Like 2

first of all very interesting film

i found that it mainly is representing spirituality or a spiritual journey of some sort. other than that i have no idea

• Like 1

For me, it is political. My thoughts/guesses:

I see Guantanamo

I see Bush controlled by an evil puppeteer

A charismatic Obama laughing uncontrollably at a joke only he gets

A hypnotized unaware Jesus

A dead ME child, an innocent victim of war

U.S. connection with Egypt or vice versa

I’ll have to watch it again for more.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

Something to do with religion,

Maybe ancient beliefs or rituals

Crumbling kingdom, castle, destroying old ways of thinking, old religions, old beliefs.

Maybe that something is coming, or what we know is false.

Truth always pushes through,

The world is going to change, something is coming...

Maybe coming of Jesus, end to all falsehoods..

Or maybe it doesn't mean anything at all. But the Muslim guys with the black wings in that one part were interesting. It was very strange indeed.

There are a lot of interpretations of it in the youtube. I have watched and enjoyed several of them. Very nice video. it is like in a body many figures from different religious backgrounds are accompanying and celebrating and calling forth the awakening of christ consciousness and abolishing the old harmful structures in that body for the betterment of that single body. I really liked it.

Edited by thyra
  • Like 1

The clip says : "Listen Pixar, it´s time to get your a$$ covered!"

• Like 1

There are a lot of interpretations of it in the youtube. I have watched and enjoyed several of them. Very nice video. it is like in a body many figures from different religious backgrounds are accompanying and celebrating and calling forth the awakening of christ consciousness and abolishing the old harmful structures in that body for the betterment of that single body. I really liked it.

...I seen how many different people on youtube tried to explain what they thought it meant.Some were just way out there!And some did show stuff i had missed.But all of them had different opinions on what the meaning was.Personally i have watched the video like 10 times.And each time i find something i missed.But the strangest thing is the guy who made this was interviewed and he claims he does not know what most of it means.I don't believe him,as anyone who worked on such a project would know.I believe Alex Jones did that interview. Waste of time really.The guy had no answers.Like i said strange.

Loved this!!

Here is what I believe it to represent. Starting with Bush and Obama, I believe it represents that our governmental figures that we "elect" are merely puppets on strings being played by a larger unseen force; ala the big banks and corporations. We as humans for the most part take a very apathetic approach to where our country is headed, and therefore we have become "dead" and/or "asleep" both on a spiritual and socially conscious framework.

I believe this film represents our own willingness to maintain a "sleep state" and rather then use our own cognitive abilities of reason and common sense, we rely heavily on machines and technology to do our work. Thus, we are going to end up controlled by the powers that be through the use of technology.

I believe it shows that ultimately an everlasting peace is attainable when we all choose to "wake up" and follow Christ. Christ being depicted as changing from Christ into an average person in the boat says to me, that Christ is within each and every one of us. We simply must choose to no longer be a puppet and a slave to a society bent on force feeding us mindless propaganda.

• Like 4

Loved this!!

Here is what I believe it to represent. Starting with Bush and Obama, I believe it represents that our governmental figures that we "elect" are merely puppets on strings being played by a larger unseen force; ala the big banks and corporations. We as humans for the most part take a very apathetic approach to where our country is headed, and therefore we have become "dead" and/or "asleep" both on a spiritual and socially conscious framework.

I believe this film represents our own willingness to maintain a "sleep state" and rather then use our own cognitive abilities of reason and common sense, we rely heavily on machines and technology to do our work. Thus, we are going to end up controlled by the powers that be through the use of technology.

I believe it shows that ultimately an everlasting peace is attainable when we all choose to "wake up" and follow Christ. Christ being depicted as changing from Christ into an average person in the boat says to me, that Christ is within each and every one of us. We simply must choose to no longer be a puppet and a slave to a society bent on force feeding us mindless propaganda.

Gantonio, you should give movie reviews. :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

After a day, I wonder why this film is still in this forum. It's a very good film with great production values and thoughtful, but it doesn't touch on any concept of a conspiracy, except on the lightest level.

Sure, it's anti-political (maybe meta-physical and even religious all in the same vein). Wow, that's great, but where's the conspiracy?

Edited by Likely Guy

I was unnerved by Jesus with an all seeing eye and a pyramid on his forehead.

After a day, I wonder why this film is still in this forum. It's a very good film with great production values and thoughtful, but it doesn't touch on any concept of a conspiracy, except on the lightest level.

Sure, it's anti-political (maybe meta-physical and even religious all in the same vein). Wow, that's great, but where's the conspiracy?

...The whole video is CT stuff!!Are you awake?Here...let me help you out..at 1:57 you see the twin towers blowing up?Well i see explosions going off all the way down...like it was a demolition.

Yeah sure, but you're asking for a film review.

What do you say the film says? Then maybe a discussion can start.

Edit: Unless you think that a real discussion might spontaneously erupt. So far, that hasn't happened.

"...The whole video is CT stuff!!", really?

Edited by Likely Guy

Yeah sure, but you're asking for a film review.

What do you say the film says? Then maybe a discussion can start.

Edit: Unless you think that a real discussion might spontaneously erupt. So far, that hasn't happened.

"...The whole video is CT stuff!!", really?

...Lol,well i have responded on the video.Guess you missed that.Everyone likes it,and im still finding new stuff.And i watched it like 10 times.

I think it`s a religious message that shows Jesus-god waking up to see just how bad his children have been. A message of end of times if you will. Other than that I thought it was pretty cool.

...Lol,well i have responded on the video.Guess you missed that.Everyone likes it,and im still finding new stuff.And i watched it like 10 times.

Sure, I give it 4 out of five stars. You might give it 5 out of 5.

Wasn't it you that said that the producer of the film couldn't say what it was about? That speaks volumes.

Sure, I give it 4 out of five stars. You might give it 5 out of 5.

Wasn't it you that said that the producer of the film couldn't say what it was about? That speaks volumes.

....It is strange he can't explain his own film.But maybe he just don't wanna say what it all means..ya know?So here is the video of the maker of the film...

• Like 1

I believe Alex Jones did that interview. Waste of time really.The guy had no answers.Like i said strange.

Anything from Alex Jones is a waste of time.
  • Like 1