Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Note in tiny box shaped like coffin

coolguy

I heard this when I was in high school.a guy takes a trip and he meets a girl They make love.

Then at the airport the girl gives him a tiny box shaped like a coffin with a note in it she said open it on the plane so the plane takes off he opens the coffin shaped box and the note reads welcome to the world of aids .the girl had aids and I guess he got it from her any body here this

• Like 1

Urban Legend, not true.

Cool story! :)

We'd never heard of aids in my schooldays so we were told tales of a lady of the night named Vera Dangerous to warn us of the dangers of casual sex.

• Like 3

Cool story! :)

We'd never heard of aids in my schooldays so we were told tales of a lady of the night named Vera Dangerous to warn us of the dangers of casual sex.

I met Vera's cousin once,Ima.

• Like 2

I heard a variation of the story about 15 years ago, a girl had gone to Ibiza (Spain) on a girls holiday and had a short romance with a Spanish lad. He gave her a wrapped gift and told her how much he loved her and that it was a little present for her to open on the plane home to remind her of their time together. She wanted to open it but he insisted it would ruin the surprise and made her promise to open no sooner then on the plane. Once on the plane and in the air she eagerly opened it up and was horrified to find a dead rat with note pinned to it which read 'Welcome to AIDS b****!'.

Around the same time there was another story where someone was going around night clubs and stabbing people with hypodermic needles infected with AIDS, because people were drunk and dancing no one noticed until later, the needles had small notes attached that said 'Welcome to AIDS'.

• Like 2

The variation I heard was the guy woke up after bedding the girl the night before and on his bathroom mirror she had wrote ",welcome to aids!" in lipstick before leaving

If it's any consolation, guys I just heard a version where after the guy read the note he went straight back to Spain and 'romanced' her three sisters. six aunts and grandma.

• Like 2

Makes you think though, Doesn't it, That was the reason made it up in the first place.

There are people who deliberately go around trying to infect people with aids, I've seen it a couple of times in the news, so there's probably some truth in it but i doubt that scenario actually happened

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 1

This reminds me of Emmerdale's current storyline, Poor Val :cry:

Would be a man the coffin shaped box was given to, Not many women would wait until they were on the plane to open it

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 2

There has been actual cases of women, and Men sleeping around knowingly infecting people with AIDS.One case I heard about a women told a guy laughing in his face, and he chocked her to death.He was found not guilty in court.A look at snopesdotcom will probably shed light on the Coffin, and Note as Urban Legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiR-x9g2rRM

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

On 1/6/2014 at 0:12 AM, coolguy said:

I heard this when I was in high school.a guy takes a trip and he meets a girl They make love.

Then at the airport the girl gives him a tiny box shaped like a coffin with a note in it she said open it on the plane so the plane takes off he opens the coffin shaped box and the note reads welcome to the world of aids .the girl had aids and I guess he got it from her any body here this

Warning:  Do not cheat on your wife or girlfriend during your business trips.

• Like 1