Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ

bjorkstrand

I'd LOVE to know how something written nearly 2000 years after the man's death can be "the true story" of his life.

• Like 3

I'd LOVE to know how something written nearly 2000 years after the man's death can be "the true story" of his life.

This is a quote from NBP's Signature. "Also, if they (Gospels) were written early (before 70 AD), this would mean that there would not have been enough time for myth to creep into the gospel accounts since it was the eyewitnesses to Christ's life that wrote them."

That's the Biblical Gospels.

The Aquarian Gospel was written in 1908.

• 5 months later...

The same way that scientist can tell the difference between the light from a planet 13.2 billion light years away from the light from a planet 13.1 billion light years away.

The same way that scientist can tell the difference between the light from a planet 13.2 billion light years away from the light from a planet 13.1 billion light years away.

At least scientists have some evidence on which to base their theories, whereas there is NOTHING to substantiate any of the claims about Jesus.