Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

May 2014

ironhead1

. As published by the newspaper on-lineiovivoaroma.it , from May 2014 throughout Europe, we have an obligation to report all infants to install microchips under the skin that would apply to public hospitals at the time of birth them.

http://www.iovivoaro...maggio-2014.htm

The chip will be provided as well as a data sheet with information about the individual (name, blood type, date of birth, etc..), It is also a powerful GPS detector that will be a micro-battery and switching each 2 years in state hospitals. The GPS chip will be the new generation, and therefore would not allow room for error detection equal to less than 5 meters. It should be connected directly to a TV, which will manage the connections. Anyone who wants to can the implants free (but mandatory will be implanted in their children) will just born / from 1 May 2014, completing the application form for membership of ASL. The CCCP (Advisory Committee on the Control of the population) took into account the mandatory installation for citizens born before this date, but this is not implemented before 2017. The installation should be painless, thanks to the fact that the chip is implanted under the skin in the left elbow, the free nerve endings

this is from the greek yahoo i translated this and posted

it sites this journalist from italy as writing it first

Carla Villa Maji Positanonews.it

is this really true did europe pass such a law?

http://www.enmarbell...rom-may-2014-4/

Edited by Still Waters
Source links added

This is absolute BS.

• Like 2

I doubt that it is true, but I would not be surprised to see that in future. First they pass laws that force you to put chips in your dog, which they have already done. Then they go on from there. Things the public would be o.k. with like putting chips in rapists and murderers. Give it time and the public will be demanding these things.

• Like 2

I hope I am long gone before it becomes necessary to be chipped and tracked wherever I go by the government. This is why I don't have a cell phone. Soon they will be tracking us by our vehicles, supposedly for a "road tax," but when that time comes I will probably be too old to drive. This stuff really bugs me. Leave me alone, Big Brother. I'm a harmless old lady!

• Like 1

NO luck on my end of alternate sources either ~ 28/12/2013

>www.iovivoaroma.it< has been reported as an 'attack site' before though now it ranks as 'safe' but 'trust worthiness' as 'very poor'

iovivoaroma.it is worth $ 113,040.00

star-on.pngstar-on.pngstar-half.pngstar-off.pngstar-off.png 2.30 Rating by The Site Value

It has a alexa rank of #73,598 in the world. It is a domain having .it extension. This site has a Google PageRank of 1/10. and Daily Unique Visitors : 13,074 . and Daily Pageviews : 78,444 . and Hosted IP : 151.236.43.200 . and The Domain Registered Through IT-Nic . and It have Daily Income : $ 157 USD . It is estimated worth of $ 113,040.00 USD and have a daily income of around $ 157.00. Furthermore the website is generating income from Google Adsense. As no active threats were reported recently, iovivoaroma.it is SAFE to browse.

`

• Like 1