Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO causes havoc at Bremem airport.

skookum

Seems something has been bugging air traffic controllers causing flights to be delayed, cancelled and diverted.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140107/alleged-ufo-disrupts-travel-at-airport-bremen-germany

I have also noticed of late we are moving away from the weather balloon explanation for everything and are now onto drones and RC Airships.

• Like 2

Seems something has been bugging air traffic controllers causing flights to be delayed, cancelled and diverted.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140107/alleged-ufo-disrupts-travel-at-airport-bremen-germany

I have also noticed of late we are moving away from the weather balloon explanation for everything and are now onto drones and RC Airships.

Well since they actually found the drone......

• Like 1

By no coincidence we're releasing fewer weather balloons these days.

Yes, the explanations change with the times.

Drones in Germany?

I thought the phone intercepting thing was enough...

i saw a local news report where a cop was interviewed about it, and he couldn't hold back delivering a statement

in typical 90's-X-files-manner:

"We don't know what was out there - but SOMETHING was out there...!"

well, everybody shall have his 20 seconds of hardboiled badassery.... ;)

• Like 1

http://www.thelocal....-bremen-germany

Eh, most UFO sightings talk about little or no sound at all.....they said this thing was louder than an airplane.

Edited by Awake2Chaos
  • Like 1

Eh, most UFO sightings talk about little or no sound at all.....they said this thing was louder than an airplane.

Maybe this UFO's muffler was broken.

• Like 4

Excellent point skookum! :tu:

...and I found this online......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8CAFEKJ8Q

"Amateur recording of an object ... over Bremen on 01.06.2014 the of ca.16: was watching 00 to 20.00 clock.

4-5 hours flew it sometimes slow and sometimes a flash .. it changed his color, and the trajectory of times .. it was blinking times not ... it was invisible and reappeared on his form seemed to always change .. so as if it were a living thing or made ​​out of plasticine ... located a short time held weakly in the background a second object .. on .. the only flashed briefly and then abdunkelte"

...don't know just how valid the video is?....but if it's real, then it's an interesting case!

Cheers Buddy.

• Like 1

Sometimes a crackling hissing sound when people have managed to get up close, but generally I agree they are quiet.

• Like 1

Sometimes a crackling hissing sound when people have managed to get up close, but generally I agree they are quiet.

They are definitely quiet, or can be.

They are definitely quiet, or can be.

I was thinking about dear old Jesse (as well as a few others):

See 0:34

also had occasional humming sound too.

• Like 1

I've only seen one up close (less than 50 feet) and it made no sound or no wind, at least that I can remember. But I was scared sh*tless, so details definitely could of been lost.

Far more reasonable albeit less entertaining than the explanation you prefer.

I've only seen one up close (less than 50 feet) and it made no sound or no wind, at least that I can remember. But I was scared sh*tless, so details definitely could of been lost.

Have you posted your experience? If not, please do.

• Like 1

Yes weather ballons are quiet.

Not hearing sound, doesnt meen that the object isnt making any sound..... Hearing sound (or not) can depend on temperature and wind direction.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Not hearing sound, doesnt meen that the object isnt making any sound..... Hearing sound (or not) can depend on temperature and wind direction.

And in my UFO experience, how loud the birds are.

• Like 1

What about demonic activity? Consider the conclusions arrived at by Jacques Vallée and the late J. Allen Hynek.

Roaring noise? Sounds like one of ours; I know the new stelth tech on our newest fighters may actually partially conceal an aircraft from physical sight; not just from radar.

Maybe this is the first one that is real.

• Like 1

What about demonic activity? Consider the conclusions arrived at by Jacques Vallée and the late J. Allen Hynek.

As Jacques Vallée hypothesized these entities pretending to be demons, it wouldn't really be demonic activity would it?
  • Like 1

As Jacques Vallée hypothesized these entities pretending to be demons, it wouldn't really be demonic activity would it?

"He hypothesised these entities pretending to be demons"? I don't know where you get that from and it doesn't make a lot of sense. He hypothesised that they were not ETs and he stated the following reasons why:

1. "Unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;

2. "The humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;

3. "The reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;

4. "The extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and

5 "The apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives."

If they are not ETs then they must be from the spiritual realm namely, demons. The bible describes satan as the "prince of the sky" and he certainly has adequately demonstrated his aerial superiority in recent times. The so called UFOs have been observed exploding like a firework into many smaller objects and then these smaller objects merging into one object again. They have been seen to pass through solid matter and to fly into the ground as well. They have the ability to appear and disappear at will and to sometimes show up on Radar and sometimes not to. If they were ETs what would be the point of such ridiculous activity? Also something to consider is the fact that hundreds if not thousands of different sizes shapes and types of UFOs have been recorded up to now. You would think if a race of ETs were visiting us from a very distant world that there would be one standard 'assembly-line-model' of UFO that would have been built for the purpose of coming here instead of the great many types that have been observed to date. I have come to the opinion, as have a great many others, that these things are the work of the devil who is engaged in a massive deception of the human race to lead people away from belief in God and His church leading up to the end of the world.

Edited by Technocrat