Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I love yous

thyra

I have lots of time recently and I am spending that time mostly doing the houseworks and reading the things I like in the internet or elsewhere getting together with family or friends. I have minimum responsibilities and all the time for myself. :) There is no stress other than that I am actively seeking a job and feeling a bit bored at home but I wouldnt call it stress when compared with what I had while I was working. Anyhow, I noticed something strange with myself recently. While I am doing the house work and doing the things that I do I notice this thing in my head 'saying' "I love you" Nothing else to associate it with. No emotion, no other information.. it just pops into my mind. It comes when I am actively doing something in kitchen or elsewhere. Like a thought tic that comes out of blue. It is not like hearing a voice it is just there in my mind as a complete sentence without a vocal impact.. just as a thought form in that particular sentence. I ignored it quite a lot of time but it is strange.The same sentence each time and in english(I am not native speaker) it has been a month or so, I guess, since I keep getting it. Am I going mad. Could a doctor tell what it might be or should there be some other symptoms to make something out of it? what are your guesses?

• Like 2

What a wonderful thing to hear! Could be your guides, your own higher self, your subconscious, whatever it is, I hope you take it in and fully embrace it. There is some element in the universe that wants you to know you are loved and worthy of being loved. The world would be a better place if we all got that message more frequently.

• Like 5

What a wonderful thing to hear! Could be your guides, your own higher self, your subconscious, whatever it is, I hope you take it in and fully embrace it. There is some element in the universe that wants you to know you are loved and worthy of being loved. The world would be a better place if we all got that message more frequently.

Heyy..thank you :) Your post was much much more great because it really made me feel and smile.

On the other hand my thought tic is empty in feeling.. not disturbing and joy giving either. very flat :) Perhaps it is just waiting for a step from me. I will answer back and say " I love you,too" and will see what then :)hug.gif

• Like 2

I don't want to take your good vibes from you, but since you said you've been spending a lot of time w/ family and friends. You probably have this thought going through your head quite a bit.

So its like your subconscious just assigning a feeling to your life right now.

I don't think its by any means a negative thing. But, just a thought not involving guides

• Like 3

Heyy..thank you :) Your post was much much more great because it really made me feel and smile.

On the other hand my thought tic is empty in feeling.. not disturbing and joy giving either. very flat :) Perhaps it is just waiting for a step from me. I will answer back and say " I love you,too" and will see what then :)hug.gif

There's value in being in that neutral space. Sometimes we see & understand more clearly when we are not distracted by emotion or are detached. It creates an empty space into which can be filled by something amazingly wonderful, and often is.

• Like 2

Our thoughts derive from our heart. You have a lot of love in your heart Thyra. We can all tell that from your posts. It is quite understandable to me that the heart would speak directly to your mind that way. Makes perfect since because you are a loving soul.

• Like 4

Our thoughts derive from our heart. You have a lot of love in your heart Thyra. We can all tell that from your posts. It is quite understandable to me that the heart would speak directly to your mind that way. Makes perfect since because you are a loving soul.

Ow,I just saw your post. You are spoiling me. I didnt feel that about myself. I just feel normal to myself. Everybody is like this I guess..they just feel normal to themselves. Hey, you know what it started about a month ago, a little after I came to the board. sooo, perhaps I just received your good thoughts. :)

• Like 1

Things can get a little perplexing here on these forums...but all in all, there are a lot of good thoughts flowing out into the Universe from here...not just from me either...hearts know...they are like receivers and transmitters. :)

Maybe, while you are waiting for good things to happen (like getting a job, etc), your subconscious is keeping your spirits lifted in this way by reminding you that you are a good person and things that are good will happen?

• Like 4

Maybe, while you are waiting for good things to happen (like getting a job, etc), your subconscious is keeping your spirits lifted in this way by reminding you that you are a good person and things that are good will happen?

right dose of realism but still I need some clarification. Is subconscious a closed individualistic thing or can it be part of a greater collective subconsciousness? Get my point? I am so spoiled after this point I will have you saying you love me,too! :P:sk But seriously I am not the one to blame, Joc started it!

right dose of realism but still I need some clarification. Is subconscious a closed individualistic thing or can it be part of a greater collective subconsciousness? Get my point? I am so spoiled after this point I will have you saying you love me,too! :P:sk But seriously I am not the one to blame, Joc started it!

Hah! Fishing for compliments! :P:D

Of course everyone here loves thyra! Goes without saying.

On the "realism" of what I stated previously, however, I don't accept the case for a "collective subconscious" in the sense it implies a 'field of consciousness". We have a common subconscious that arises from all of us being human beings and very similar in our basic wants and needs. My opinion is the voice you hear is just yourself - but that doesn't mean others aren't also sending you their love and best wishes that things work out for you as you hope.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

I say that you keep a journal of when it happens, and what you are doing.Also each morning write down what you rember of your dreams.

Taking up a Hobby that challenges your Brain will help too.

• Like 1

I think there is a field of collective consciousness, myself, of which our individual consciousness is a part of, like a kind of informed energy that we can all tap in to. Now here's some speculation: maybe it contains all the known and unknown truths, not truths as we know them, but universal truths. I do believe we are part of something far greater than ourselves, just don't know what to call it, it's not necessarily something spiritual, but it often speaks to us and tells us something we need to know or something that is helpful. Like when we're being quiet and an idea pops into our mind out of nowhere, or we're driving along, and something tells us to lock our car doors or slow down or pull over. Or we suddenly get the notion that we need to call someone.

• Like 2

I think there is a field of collective consciousness, myself, of which our individual consciousness is a part of, like a kind of informed energy that we can all tap in to. Now here's some speculation: maybe it contains all the known and unknown truths, not truths as we know them, but universal truths. I do believe we are part of something far greater than ourselves, just don't know what to call it, it's not necessarily something spiritual, but it often speaks to us and tells us something we need to know or something that is helpful. Like when we're being quiet and an idea pops into our mind out of nowhere, or we're driving along, and something tells us to lock our car doors or slow down or pull over. Or we suddenly get the notion that we need to call someone.

I must second that.

I think it is more than just a collective sub-conscious human experience also. All living creatures have consciousness. And some (myself included) would argue that even the rocks...and bridges...all inanimate objects, have Consciousness...the Dark Space in which all the stars hang...has Consciousness. There is a greater something. some call it God. I call it Infinite Energy..or Infinite Intelligence...and everything has a frequency...the highest frequency is love...and I think it is that frequency that has tuned into Thyra. And it is kind of contagious isn't it?

Edited by joc

It is kind of contagious. Maybe it's because of that vibrational thing/energy that powers everything we do, that causes us to manifest in the world those thoughts or emotions that are incubated within ourselves. I guess a lesson here is be careful what we nurture.

What an amazing coincidence. Just a few weeks ago, I was sitting alone in my living room watching TV when a low, male voice spoke softly into my left ear, saying "I love you." I did not recognize the voice, but the feeling I got was that this person REALLY meant it. I have no idea who this is. I am flabbergasted that someone else has posted nearly the same thing. I was just cruising the Internet, looking for stories about black-eyed people and came across this forum. As soon as I read your post, Thyra, I promptly joined so I could reply.

Hey lisa just now I felt there was an update to my I love yous post and found out you came. :-) welcome my I love you,sis. May 'I love yous' increase in your life. ((hugs))

I was rather suprised to find your message after my feeling. Sorry if I caused confusion or if I sounded weird.it was weird to me as well. Welcome again.