Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

Corneal reflections could help solve crimes

11 posts in this topic

Investigators already use images from security cameras and photographs snapped by bystanders to solve crimes, but a new study suggests criminal evidence could actually be found in photos that capture the reflections in bystanders' eyes.

http://news.cnet.com...p-solve-crimes/

PLOT TWIST: The eyes were the killer all along!

The knives were covered in eye goop. Not because the killer stabbed the victim in the eyes, but because the culprit was the eyes.

2 people like this

that's insane.

We are clearly living in the future lol

Teehee.. At first glance I read the topic as Cornmeal reflections... Had to read it twice before getting it right.

1 person likes this

Awesome, this is similar to a forensic technique used in the movie "Blade Runner" years ago.

1 person likes this

This will be amazing. Though, I prefer to look into eyes to see a persons' true feelings...

Teehee.. At first glance I read the topic as Cornmeal reflections... Had to read it twice before getting it right.

Me too, but I wasn't going to confess... LOL

1 person likes this

Not likely, unless the original photo had EXTREME resolution.

Mostly, this is a psy-op: intended to give the "audience" an idea of greater capabilities. I'd advise not buying into it.

Ok, so now I went and actually read the article. It's interesting, though I have to say it's a bit of a leap to go from the conditions described in the article to real life bystander camera use.

I would just think that a smart crook would destroy the integrity of the eyes now. Not really much more time would be needed to erase your face so to speak from their eyeballs. Look for this in the future I tell you. Now both sane as well as insane people will be assaulting the eyes.

This is such old news. Artemis Gordon used this technique to catch the dastardly killer of Professor Thaddeus Morton. Through this most impressive scientific marvel, it was discovered the Professor Morton was murdered by General "Bloodbath" McGrath himself!