Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UM-Bot

Students fear clowns, goatsuckers

7 posts in this topic

news icon rWhether it's public speaking, violence or voices coming from the closet, there is always something out there waiting to scare you. And fear, it seems, doesn't discriminate by age. With the 37,000-plus enrollment at the UA, one might never know that the 21-year-old next to you in class or behind you in line at the Student Union Memorial Center is still scared of the dark.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Arizona Daily Wildcat

CLOWNS ? blink.gif I HATE CLOWNS!!!!! w00t.gif

Clowns have always scared me... and I don't understand people that decorate their kids rooms with clowns... dontgetit.gif Probably the reason some kids grow up to be serial killers!!! sad.gif

if i've just seen a scary movie i can't sleep with a light on blush.gif

Never had a problem with clowns or darkness. I do have fun when my mind makes things up in the night, though!

I am have a problem with balls from all sports when i was little my mom and dad put me in soccer.The team always had me as goalie and the other kids would kick the ball at me

so now when a ball is coming towards me i think it will hurt me and i duck or close me eyes. crying.gifcrying.gif

Edited by Boo_ Boi

ohmy.gif My 20 year old son has a sleep disorder that has him seeing things in the night time. He has to turn every light in the house on to be comfortable.

One morning he looked out the window and saw a White tail deer walking

down the side walk in town. he laughed it off till I told him it really was there.

Any whey he hates ghost movie of all types or any thing about the paranormal.

Says it makes him nervise.

lol stephen kings it started my fear of clowns whenever im asleep i feel liek someone or somehting is watching me and whenever i see a clown i close my eyes and think of it being dead (dont ask) so yah its all ym sisters fault for being obsessed with stephen king