Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video Warns Aliens Not To Visit Earth

seeder

OH boy gotta smile sometimes at the stuff we stumble over on the world weird web... The Huff Post have a story with a video... I'll give the blurb:

If aliens do exist - and it seems pretty probable at this point - they might want to think twice about coming here. Why? Because let's face it, we're pretty awful. Not only do we kill, maim, mock and annoy each other constantly, we're also responsible for inventing products as mindless as these. We also eat living things, and search relentlessly for new planets to conquer.

We suck, basically.

A new video attempts to make that point to our future galactic neighbours. Directly addressing ET and friends, the clip makes clear that we should be avoided at all costs....

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/10/aliens-warning-video_n_4573986.html?just_reloaded=1

Yea but we got some good music and food.

• Like 1

Yea but we got some good music and food.

indeed, I believe the Epsilon Erideaneans find us particularly tasty, preferably BBQ'd.

• Like 2

Actually, despite the way that the Huff Post describes it, it's actually rather complimentary in some ways. Although it does go on (needless to say) about how irrational we are and we don't learn to co-operate so we're harming the environment and so on, the conclusion they draw is rather different from the "puny earthlings wouldn't stand a chance against the overwhelming technological superiority of Extraterrestrial races", actually they seem to conclude that we'd probably be able to hold own against the Alien invaders and make them think twice.

I thought everyone knew the Earth is on the absolute avoidance list. Some aliens awhile back landed in Northern Canada and had an encounter with a wolverine.

We mostlikely really are the butt of all intergalatic jokes thru-out the Universe !

Actually there's a comedy novel from Japan tackling this. Aliens conquer Earth because it's a major production power of entertainments.

• Like 1

Actually there's a comedy novel from Japan tackling this. Aliens conquer Earth because it's a major production power of entertainments.

I think the earth is protected because it produced Mozart.
  • Like 1

OH boy gotta smile sometimes at the stuff we stumble over on the world weird web... The Huff Post have a story with a video... I'll give the blurb:

If aliens do exist - and it seems pretty probable at this point - they might want to think twice about coming here. Why? Because let's face it, we're pretty awful. Not only do we kill, maim, mock and annoy each other constantly, we're also responsible for inventing products as mindless as these. We also eat living things, and search relentlessly for new planets to conquer.

We suck, basically.

A new video attempts to make that point to our future galactic neighbours. Directly addressing ET and friends, the clip makes clear that we should be avoided at all costs....

http://www.huffingto...just_reloaded=1

http://youtu.be/NIufLRpJYnI

• Like 1

I see many say that ET wouldn't be interested in us. I find that very hard to believe. We are an utterly fascinating species. Any species whom uses science, would definitely want to research us. Maybe from a distance or dissect us, who knows? I also think we do have the firepower to defeat an invasion. The reason I say this, is because there would be much more of us and less of them (logically, or I hope lol). Of course they could obliterate our world with a press of a button or mind control or whateverness. Perhaps these ETs don't even know the concept of violence? Maybe they come here and look intimidating and we kill them off only to learn that they could have been good friends and show us a life of happiness.

I think that generation Y will make first contact, baby boomers/Generation X,seem hell bent on war.

Well That video does sum us up. Although they may as well send this instead to be fair.

Could someone make it clear to them aliens, that actually, the world isnt full of warmongering people. Its just full of people who want to live their lives, but each country has a power centre/royal family/govt, and its THESE FEW PEOPLE, who decide what the masses will do.

Its these few people who will disagree with other countries behind closed doors, or scheme to take their resources, and then insist the masses do the fighting for them, in the name of patriotism, or conscription...not caring if the men come home to their families or not. Got that Aliens? The vast majority of us are 'alright' types :tu: And very peaceful

But touch my girl and I'll flatten you :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Some aliens are pretty vicious too.

Then again, maybe ETs aren't at all "vicious"... and that's the primary reason none of them have paid us a visit?

This is sort of funny- I mean, with all the other transmissions and objects we have sent into space, THIS is the one piece of info they should pay mind to.

• Like 1

I got the message when somebody carried a taxidermied cougar past me and told me, ' this is your brain on drugs. Got that ? '

Yep, I never doubt that Earth people have their own way of seeing that, I would make a great rug or a skin tacked to their wall. They also have a saying, 'all God's creatures have a place right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.'

And I remain wary of their ideas about fashion accessories too...mock crok belts, boots, and purses....all scare me; for now. But a space lizard's got to do what a space lizards' got to do, if you know what I mean.

Edited by spacelizard667

funny but i was expecting something far more clever - they really could have done much better than that! Our list of barbaric, stupid and dangerous behaviors is far longer than what was shown in that clip.

...all i hope for is that the www is helping more and more people 'wake up', so that we can at least begin to TRY live like Jacque Fresco envisioned - perhaps then if aliens ever come by this neck of the woods, they might actually say 'hello'.....

funny but i was expecting something far more clever - they really could have done much better than that! Our list of barbaric, stupid and dangerous behaviors is far longer than what was shown in that clip.

...all i hope for is that the www is helping more and more people 'wake up', so that we can at least begin to TRY live like Jacque Fresco envisioned - perhaps then if aliens ever come by this neck of the woods, they might actually say 'hello'.....

I think that's what's interesting about this one, it isn't just "humans are barbaric and warlike and stupid", it actually kind of says that they may be promitive and do things that would shock any civilized member of Galactic society, but they are surprisingly adaptable and might be able to spring a few surprises.

I thought everyone knew the Earth is on the absolute avoidance list. Some aliens awhile back landed in Northern Canada and had an encounter with a wolverine.

wait till they discover australia

• Like 1

wait till they discover australia

Gidday mate!

Few of us here, welcome to UM. Even a couple Queenslanders!

Gidday mate!

Few of us here, welcome to UM. Even a couple Queenslanders!

QUEENSLANDER

sorry, i just had to xD good to know theres some of us around~

• Like 1

QUEENSLANDER

sorry, i just had to xD good to know theres some of us around~

Me, Chrlz and Paxus mate, Paxus From Brissy, I am at the Goldy, and Chrlz is between the two :D

Good to have you on board!

State%2520of%2520Origin%2520Queensland%2520Perfection.png