Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot is real - and he's a fan of PEPPERONI

Commander CMG

• Anthony Padilla claims Sasquatch is living in woods in central Michigan
  • He says he's been leaving out takeaways for the mythical beast to eat
  • Mr Padilla insists he's not crazy and he's seen Sasquatch several times
  • He added big hairy beast also likes to eat Mexican or Chinese

arrow3.gifView: Read more

• Like 2

• Anthony Padilla claims Sasquatch is living in woods in central Michigan
  • He says he's been leaving out takeaways for the mythical beast to eat
  • Mr Padilla insists he's not crazy and he's seen Sasquatch several times
  • He added big hairy beast also likes to eat Mexican or Chinese

arrow3.gifView: Read more

Yes, because clearly no other animal is going to eat food left out over night. :huh:

Well, according to him Bigfoot is neat as well and rolls up his pizza boxes when he's done. Wonder if he knows about the guy in California that has a family....uhm....pod of Bigfoots living on his property too?

Maybe we should introduce them. Hey everyone needs a support group.

I can't believe you are all mocking this story!

Bigfoot is real. I know because I've seen him.

In the kfc.

• Like 1

I can't believe you are all mocking this story!

Bigfoot is real. I know because I've seen him.

In the kfc.

That is a lie! Everyone knows he frequents Walmart.

• Like 1

This is clearly another case of an enterprising hippie living on the outskirts of society . I bet he could coax " Bigfoot" into the open by leaving a loaded bong in his back yard...

• Like 1

OMG! I now have this image in my head of a stoned Bigfoot with a serious case of the munchies.

:no:

• Like 1

OMG! I now have this image in my head of a stoned Bigfoot with a serious case of the munchies.

:no:

You aren't the first. There was a story awhile back of some guy sharing Mary Jane with biffs in the wild, regularly.

And there are a few well-known footers, won't mention any names (Merry Christmas), who def partake of something before relating delusional stories waxing poetic of bigfoot...

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

So he wants to tell everyone, but he apparently doesn't want to prove it to anyone.

Yes, that's a bigfoot story, alright.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

What absolute nonsense. Everybody know Biff likes to get a bit of pork on his fork, mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He would obviously only eat a Meatlovers Pizza, or a Seafood one. Not Pepperoni.

Bigfoot "Expert" Henner Farhenbach has documented this.

“Sasquatch has been observed walking with two 200-pound pigs under his arm through the countryside,” Fahrenbach declared. “On another occasion, he’s been witnessed grabbing three goats with one arm and walking over a five-foot fence without breaking stride.”

Drawing on interviews with dozens of eye-witnesses, Fahrenbach went on to say that Bigfoot’s diet is rich in mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He insisted that Bigfoots enjoy wrestling, tickle fights, and, most surprisingly, gangbangs. He assured us that even a horny Sasquatch has an impeccable sense of orgy etiquette.

“When an especially large male came onto the scene,” Fahrenbach said, describing a sexual pileup involving one willing female and lots of dudes, “he didn’t try to buck the line but simply stood there and took his turn in good time.”

LINK

Why doubt the above? The information appears to have been derived directly from his rear end. I hear he has several reams of studies carefully stored on rolls of paper......

Edited by psyche101

What absolute nonsense. Everybody know Biff likes to get a bit of pork on his fork, mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He would obviously only eat a Meatlovers Pizza, or a Seafood one. Not Pepperoni.

Bigfoot "Expert" Henner Farhenbach has documented this.

“Sasquatch has been observed walking with two 200-pound pigs under his arm through the countryside,” Fahrenbach declared. “On another occasion, he’s been witnessed grabbing three goats with one arm and walking over a five-foot fence without breaking stride.”

Drawing on interviews with dozens of eye-witnesses, Fahrenbach went on to say that Bigfoot’s diet is rich in mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He insisted that Bigfoots enjoy wrestling, tickle fights, and, most surprisingly, gangbangs. He assured us that even a horny Sasquatch has an impeccable sense of orgy etiquette.

“When an especially large male came onto the scene,” Fahrenbach said, describing a sexual pileup involving one willing female and lots of dudes, “he didn’t try to buck the line but simply stood there and took his turn in good time.”

LINK

Why doubt the above? The information appears to have been derived directly from his rear end. I hear he has several reams of studies carefully stored on rolls of paper......

.....and that was in Vanity Fair? Well, they would understand orgy etiquette.

.....and that was in Vanity Fair? Well, they would understand orgy etiquette.

While the story is corroborated by accounts, it seems Vanity Fair were the only ones who felt qualified to put information like this out there. I can understand that :D

We actually has a bloke on here back in the day who used to talk to Henner a lot, mayaka, his posts pretty much tell us the same thing from Henners mouth.

I have a feeling this story would be right at home in their database. Must have been something special for them to actually gather information for a change, and not have to alter it.

• Like 1

Well yeah, strange is so much better when you can use it straight from the can and not have to enhance it.

• Like 1

Never underestimate the power a willing female has over males, my dear.

• Like 1

"one willing female" Okay, now I know it's all a big fat lie...

I didn't think the article said she was married?

Just for the sake of argument, aside from humans, how many primates participate in (Oh, I hate this term) group sex? How many primates don't have alpha males?

• Like 1

men... Pfft :no:

:yes:

Hey don't blame me, I didn't invent Wedding Cake......

• Like 1

Just for the sake of argument, aside from humans, how many primates participate in (Oh, I hate this term) group sex? How many primates don't have alpha males?

I have heard Chimps do, but I am not sure if documentation has been gathered to support that, however, don't only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure according to the experts?

I have heard Chimps do, but I am not sure if documentation has been gathered to support that, however, don't only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure according to the experts?

I think Bonobos bonoboes? Do as well.. I do not believe in BF, but I wonder about the behavior ascribed to him/her/it. If I were to make up a BF story, it'd not be as detailed as a BF orgy with patient waiting males. Perhaps a younger popping over and the elder that is busy attacking...

EDIT: Bonobos are the pigmy chimps. So, useless info.

Edited by RedSquirrel
  • Like 1