Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVPs

Nxt2Hvn

These are so cool.... Link to these pages and click to hear EVPs of ghosts.... some are quite erie!

P.S. > It helps if you use head phones.. you can make them out much better!

EVP gallery

Shadowland's Best EVP

Little girl singing Happy Birthday

More EVP

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smallpackage

• Method

• Fluffybunny

• ROGER

I dont see how something like a "spirit" could communicate through an electrical device seeing as how ghosts are "negativley charged" if they suck a battery and cause the temperture to drop.

Meh. I heard one, got the chills and closed it. I don't feel like being haunted on Halloween eve. Not the best time.

Talk bout chilling, those things are creepy but still interest me and i ztill go back for more lol i played a few evp's to a few friends they ran out of the house covering their ears and i was almost cryin with laughter it was great laugh.gif

Yeah, that'll make the hair stand up on the back of your neck...

crying.gif

alien.gif Fluffy, Did you see the ghost investagaters(T.A.P.) or some thing on ABC

Last night. They cought a chair move by it's self on film. Had to admit I was Rivited to the screen!

No I didn't see it. I will have to keep an eye out for that. I wonder if it is going to be on again...

Yeah I just finished taping ghost hunters that was a great show.. I dont know though im a little skeptical over the chair moving. Very intense none the less crying.gif

Yeah I just finished taping ghost hunters that was a great show.. I dont know though im a little skeptical over the chair moving.  Very intense none the less crying.gif

332658[/snapback]

Anything thats caught on tape thats on the news is most likely crap. You know that someone that just graduated from director (movie..w/e) school is going to attempt a trick. whistling2.gif

alien.gif Yea, for all I know the whole program could be for entertainment . But if real investigators do put on a prime time , factual show, sceptics still would not believe. I do think that if it's a real show, they covered a lot of science bases. I liked when the pagan with the rods was followed by the guy with the EMF meter.

Would you do it differently? dontgetit.gif

devil.gif  ph34r.gif  BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

333214[/snapback]

Hey, The age limit for the board is 13+. Give it a few more years. thumbsup.gif

devil.gif  ph34r.gif  BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

333214[/snapback]

Hey, The age limit for the board is 13+. Give it a few more years. thumbsup.gif

333570[/snapback]

Too bad I am eighteen.