Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The disappearance of John Glasglow

Ryinrea

A young CFO accountant of CDI a construction company that disappeared without a trace of him being found as of yet. Police found his car at a national park near Little Rock Arkansas with his computer placed in the seat with his briefcase underneath the laptop. Dillard's was also involved in this cases as he in a dispute with the company with his accounting practices thought they released a review that said they found no evidence of tampering a year in too his disappearance and after the police talked with them about the incident in question.

Nothing was taken out of the car that the police could find.

Their were reported sightings of him in the town near the National Park but all were leads that went know where.

I have a question. Where are all the psychics, seers, and possible remote viewers? You would think that they would be able to give some insight on these crimes. I know that visions are not forced, however, the power of those May be helpful. I would rather a tip from a psychic than a crack addled dude.

• Like 1

I have a question. Where are all the psychics, seers, and possible remote viewers? You would think that they would be able to give some insight on these crimes. I know that visions are not forced, however, the power of those May be helpful. I would rather a tip from a psychic than a crack addled dude.

Really you trust a psychic over a real lead although it turns out to be a false lead. What do you think about the case please.

Edited by Ryinrea

I'm sorry, but a psychic, remote viewer or what have you is nothing to rely in a missing persons case. While those investigating would be looking for vague a "lead" given by one of these crackpots or scam artists they could be trying to find a more promising/realistic lead.

I followed this case to some extent because of some distinct parallels to the Ray Gricar disappearance. For a while back on our old board, we were lucky enough to have one of John Glasgow's sisters posting with us, I assume because she saw some of the same parallels. For me, these parallels centered mostly on vehicle location and dog scent evidence. Both men were eventually declared legally dead after petitions from their families.

In John's case, I'm still curious about the role his work at Dillards's might have played in his disappearance, but I confess I forget many of the relevant details at this point.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with you on this, 2-B. I think this and the Ray Gricar (RG) case are in a way similar. Its a very strange case with weird circumstances. Great topic OP.

• Like 1