Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal office investigation

Mel

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• Mel

• ROGER

• firefemme1202

Top Posters In This Topic

Without seeing what was behind the photographer(You can see his reflection as #2), I am not sure what #1 is. #1 looks like a halloween ornament caught in the reflection of whatever it is that they are taking the picture of. #3 looks like a guy standing next to the photographer holding a video camera on his shoulder.

#2/3 look totally explainable to me. Without a photo of the office froma different angle I can't tell what #1 actually is.

disgust.gif Looked a lttle fakey to me. Like some par. norm. inv. looking to make a name for them selves. Seen better.

It just looked like various indentations caused by the differences in the viscosity of the glass of that window reflecting the flash in different directions causing the light to be different each way.

I find alot of the pictures at coast to coast are mainly faked. Alot of people just try to get their name in a sighting, or try an attempt at an ellaborate fake story.

Almost all the pictures i have seen there, i passed off as nothing, becuase for some odd reason its always something very realistic, and popping out of the photo, where as in most cases its not the most obvious at first.

That picture however does look like it was just inhanced after taking it, with photoshop. You can tell that the actual lens flare appears to be normal, but around it has this same colored particles forming somewhat a person. I don't know though, it could be real but chances are that its either from the flash, or its been photoshoped.

Interesting!

In a factory where I use to work-the palettes kept being knocked over and on the line I could feel somebody's arm around me squeezing me.

Found out later at the adjacent building; a suicide had taken place.

Other people had had experiences with the entity, but for some bizarre reason-he hung around me.

I heard children laughing in my x husband's vehicle when we were heading towards Norwich (before I moved to the city)-later found out that too was an area with activity.

When you don't go looking for them-they seem to find you.

Based on what I have just mentioned-I can quite believe the office is haunted. The fact that they were photographed in a window leaves room for debate; personally, I think it is genuine. If it is fake; it is a good fake.