Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird East coast incidents

Simbi Laveau

I'm not sure where to put this, and nothing is documented, so no, there are no links, but now there are multiple witnesses, in more than one state.

One of the witnesses was me.

Early in the day on Jan 18,i woke up to a LOUD boom.

Then I looked outside, and it was snowing.

There was no prediction for snow here, because it was too warm.

Quite a few degrees above freezing.

When I heard the boom, the house shook the way it did during the last earthquake I felt here.

It didn't feel like thunder at all.

I even posted on Facebook, who else felt it heard it, and I got a response from rockaway, which is of course on the Atlantic Ocean.

So it snowed a bit more. Nothing stuck, because it was way too warm.

I've never seen snow when it's so close to say 40 degrees.

So I let it go, it must have been thunder.

Later that evening, at about 2am,a friend in Florida posts on Facebook, something is going on by her.

Sounded like down town from her (gainsville), but loud booms, ground shaking, then screaming and yelling.

Numerous sirens.

She said it was ungodly.

She said one emergency vehicle was pushing the horn for a solid minute.

So I'm asking around, and someone else said he heard the story from his sister in law.

Except she said it snowed. It was sixty degrees F, and it snowed after this boom, where his sister in law was.

Other people on my friends Facebook cooberated this last night.

We have scoured the Internet, and news all over, and no one can find anything about any of this, anywhere.

Even if the NYC thing can be explained away, the Florida thing sounded like a riot they were saying,with numerous people hearing it all, sirens, booms, and with snow....

No one saw it, or went to look, as it was the middle of the night, they all have kids, and it was scary.

Has anyone experienced anything like this in the last few days, or heard anything like it?

As it seems very strange.

Yes but what was going on in Florida...... No one knows, and it wasn't on the news at all.....

. That's what was bizarre....

. And we've never had snow in NYC unless we are close to freezing.

It was 39F. All of it was not normal.

I've heard snow thunder btw, this sounded like an explosion in the distance, and rockaway said it sounded like it was on top of them. I'm miles from rockaway .

Where's the conspiracy?

I'm trying to figure it out.

I posted it here because, where else would it go?

The Florida thing is bizarre, and all the people who heard it all, cannot get anyone to say what happened.

Virginia often reports the sound of meteors over the Atlantic. These are reported as loud booms.

Florida does not have much in the earthquakes. They do have sinkholes that collapse. I doubt that your event is related to the Florida event.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably thunder snow. It's rare but I heard it this winter as well, sometimes it can be really loud.

http://www.weather.c...nder-snow-10709

The most awesome weather I have ever seen was a full blown thunder and lighting storm in the middle of a blizard. This was in Cortland NY, probably 1996.

I wonder if this indecent is connected to a strange report about "fake" snow.Im sure it is just coincidence.

http://youtu.be/8ZvRSKLsFlI

I tried the fake snow, which they are attributing to Chemtrails.

It took a while to melt, but it just melted. Friends of mine in PA and Syracuse tried it, and got the charred snow.

I dunno. I admit I found it interesting it suddenly warmed up and will be warm in my area for *just* the two big weekend days of the superbowl.Them Monday, snow again.