Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Donnie  Darko

General Readings Please

7 posts in this topic

Hello. I was hoping to get general readings on my career and love life? Thank you.

1 person likes this

Hello Everyone :)

I'm new to this forum and want to introduce myself, and do a few free readings for others. I'm still learning, and would appreciate feedback, good as well as constructive. I'm a sensitive soul though, so please no hecklers.

Thank you Administrators for allowing me to be a member of this forum.

Hello Laurent,

I seen that no one responded to your request so I'll do a simple reading for you.

Your first question is regarding career. Currently, work has not been a place of peace for you, and you've been wanting for things to improve but they haven't. Your worried about the future of things job-wise. Also, a couple of co-workers have made the job difficult and stressful. The other problem is that your working way too many hours and so your not getting enough rest and fun.

All work and no play is taking it's toll physically and emotionally. It may not be a bad idea to start considering a career change.

The bright side is that you have a lot of friends that you have helped along the way that think highly of you and so networking for another career would definitely work in finding another position.

As far as your love life goes, you will meet someone (or someone else), but things will move slowly in this regard, and it is a decision that has to be well thought out. Emotional, and economical situations have to be considered before any changes occur.

I hope this answers your questions. Please let me know how I did.

Thank you for letting me do a reading for you. I hope everything works out for you!

1 person likes this

Wow...to be honest, this sounds about right. I have definitely been thinking about changing it up at work. I'm frustrated. Also, yes there are co workers that have stressed me out lately. It's hard because it's my boss/friend and my boss/friend. I work two jobs and taking a break this semester from school...forced break that is. I've been very tense lately. I have been offered a higher position at work and I could always use the extra money, but if I'm sticking to the Nusing Degree, I'm not sure if I'll be capable.

The love life part is interesting. I'm wondering what angle it'll come from as my love life tends to be.......theres not even a word for it! :unsure:

Thank You very much. I think you're pretty good all things considered. Welcome to UM! :clap:

1 person likes this

Thank you Laurent. I'm glad to be here.

1 person likes this

For you I see a time of "Letting go," for you it is a time of completion, something that helped to define who you are is finished, and it is time to move foreword because something greater is now waiting. I also see "Politics" , you have 2 faces, the one you project to those around you, and the one that hides your true self. Illusions are just that , and the mask you wear hides your fear, and pain and keeps you from healing. And finally I see "Laziness", for you the journey is not over yet, and your complacency may have arisen from a real sense of accomplishment, but it is now time to move on.

2 people like this

Interesting, thank you for that reading.

Thank you for the "Like"

1 person likes this