Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I could use a love reading.

Blackdog1985

As stated above, I could use a love reading. There is a little confusion in my love life right now, and if anyone can help bring clarity to it, I would appreciate it. I'm not sure what information you need or want, so I'll just say this. I am male. If there is anything else you need to know, please feel free to ask

Pray tell me... what exactly is wrong?

I recently went thru a bad breakup based on my temper flaring and her over reacting. Now, it appears she has a new guy, but my gut is telling me its more a ploy to twist the knife a little bit. I'm basically wondering what's going on with it.

she is probably troubled as well. Have a nice talk with her, just to see what's on her mind. Also, remember to mind your temper. Good luck, my friend! :)

As stated above, I could use a love reading. There is a little confusion in my love life right now, and if anyone can help bring clarity to it, I would appreciate it. I'm not sure what information you need or want, so I'll just say this. I am male. If there is anything else you need to know, please feel free to ask

I get the feeling you have a choice to make perhaps between two people I cannot tell you who to choose but perhaps a trip down memory lane might help you decide for yourself.
  • Like 1

I get the feeling you have a choice to make perhaps between two people I cannot tell you who to choose but perhaps a trip down memory lane might help you decide for yourself.

Its ironic you should say that. As shortly after the breakup, one of my crazier exes started trying very hard to contact me again. And in a moment of weakness, I replied. I have no desire to go back to her in any way shape or form tho

• Like 1

Hello Blackdog1985,

I'm new to this forum, so i'm still learning my way around the website. Have you had a reading yet? Sometimes it's hard to tell if a statement was as a result of a reading or is an opinion.

I'm happy to do a simple reading for you. The only thing I ask in return is feedback, positive or constructive. I'll be using the Tarot.

Your question was regarding your love life, and finding clarity around that.

The deeper question the Tarot states that your asking is if your love will forgive you. It looks as though she has a harder time than some people when it comes to forgiveness. That doesn't mean that she won't forgive, it simply means that a good amount of effort will need to be put forth on your part for her to be able to do that.

I know it can be difficult, but don't be afraid to beg, and although it may not seem at first like it's working, I'm seeing that it will. The cards are also stating that buying her flowers, or a gift to show you care will work also. You have spent quite a bit of money on her in your relationship, and although she isn't fixated on money, a gift does make her feel cared about.

Deep down inside you are a very romantic soul, which doesn't always show to her.You really are a knight in shining armor type, and that works in your favor when it comes to relationships. She desires to know that she is the only woman in the world for you.

With all of this said. If you can allow her to see the romantic that you really are, she will come back to you.

I really do hope everything works out for you two.

Best of luck to you