Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will I be fall pregnant this year?

lylahilton

Hi,

I am after a reading please. My husband and I are trying for a baby and it hasn't happened yet. Every month we are heartbroken.. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in advance x

To be honest your better off asking a health care professional.

Nobody here can tell you for sure, Imagine someone here says yes you will definitely fall pregnant this year then it doesn't happen, How would you feel?

If you're not pregnant in a few months, Go and see a doctor.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 4

youtellem shewomancattype.

I don't know much, but I don't think I'd leave baby predictions to psychics.

I hope it happens for you.

Maybe you should read this instead of asking a psychic. :yes:

0978067988959_500X500.jpg

I agree with SWCTT, you should go see a doctor. It can take a long time if your timing is off. Getting physical things checked off the list is important.

Hi,

I am after a reading please. My husband and I are trying for a baby and it hasn't happened yet. Every month we are heartbroken.. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in advance x

Hi and welcome to UM.

You haven't said how long you've been trying for, but you can't rush these things and even with a psychic reading it'll be mother nature who decides in the end. I don't do readings but speaking as a mum I can understand your disappointment every month. Apart from ruling out any medical issues which has already been mentioned, my advice to you both is try not to feel so anxious as it won't help at all, and hopefully one day soon you'll have something to celebrate. Good luck :)

Hello Lylahilton,

I would be happy to answer your question based on the Tarot. All I ask in return is feedback, either good or constructive, as I'm still learning. I realize your feedback may not come for awhile.

The short answer is yes. Someone in your household will be pregnant this year (I'm assuming it's you). That isn't the whole story though. Something about this situation has been a huge hurdle, and there is something unseen in this situation that could be a potential for catastrophe.

It's almost as though there is a health crisis or relationship crisis that is currently not known, and is the continuation of a previously unresolved issue. So it's rearing it's head again.

If you haven't seen a doctor, I very much agree with the previous poster that this would be a good idea, and only a doctor can determine if there is a health crisis.

If it's a make or break relationship issue that needs to be resolved, then counseling might be in order.

I do hope this is a wonderful happy occasion for you.

Best of luck to you.