Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My EVP spirit findings while I sleep.

grantf009

So I posted last year about a topic of waking up half awake and half asleep talking to people. It doesn't frighten me when it happens, and it doesn't alarm me. The experience is not sleep paralysis because it is not scary and I can move and think on my own. When I wake up talking, I see everything in my room just as it is, but I also feel a presence or like some one is with me / near me. I also see the person briefly and sometimes it is different people.

A side story of my childhood is being tormented in my dreams and anywhere from noises, encounters (3 times) and again these conversations.

The presence is calming. There has only been 2 times some one kinda startled me. The first was a voice calling my name very clearly. I was in the 4th grade at the time. That one was kinda scary. And the other was a little girl dashing around my room like super fast.

Another thing to add is that this oooonnnlllyyy happens at my home. I'm in college, and almost every night that I am home, it happens. I am also a Christian. I do not believe in a spirit guide, I do believe in spirits and demonology.

I have had very few demon encounters that changed my life and im not bull crapping anyone.

When these things talk to me, I find myself yelling to take me with them.

Here's my encounters:

They aren't in order but I've had countless experiences.

1.) The earliest I can remember is seeing a dog, when I had a bunkbed with me on the top. I looked over the edge (2nd grade) and there it was looking up at me. It wasn't scary and it was my pug. My pug is still alive to this day, but what I saw was an old version and very fat. At the time, my pug was a puppy. Idk what this meant but it was pretty weird.

2.) My bunkbed is positioned to see out into the hallway, which across I can see partlt into my parents bedroom. One night, again in the 2nd grade, I was looking at my fish tank, near the door of my room. I look into the stupid hallway and there is a woman, all in white. I don't remember how I felt, but I still see the entire body and every detail. What is weird was, it looked JUST like my mom. (Maybe it wasnt, but I recall so far that it looked like her). But she was standing there. In an old dress. Her top was the same. Maybe early 1800's style. Her entire body was white. That is something I'll NEVER forget. While she stood there, her lips were moving but made no sound. Then she walked foward to me so so so fast. Like she was powerwalking. I was in shock, and about 7 feet away, I decided to get under the covers. She locked eyes with me the entire time. And still moving her lips. I wondered what happens after that, meaning where she disappeared to. When I was under my covers, I didn't even dare to get out until school time. I didn't even make a pocket hole to breathe new air. I was so terrified. Nothing like that has happened since, well until the next encounter in 2009 which was my 9th grade.

3.) This was weird as well but not anything near scary. One night I heard and felt my name being called, but it wasnt my name. It's confusing but I felt called by presence. I hopped out of bed and looked out my window. There was a lady with a microphone and a van looking up at my window. She was asking me something, and then she disappeared.

-Take note: They dissappear usually when I look away or give them something.

-sometimes the conversations go on for about 10 seconds to 2 minutes.

-I would wake up 2-5 or 6 times a night doing this.

4.) One night, a lady was crying in the chair next to my bed. (No longer a bunkbed). She was crying but she had on jeans and a tank top I believe. I felt like she needed some tissues so I reach over and hand her the box on my lapstand table. When I handed it over, she was gone. I put them down and went back to sleep. Again I was woken up, to see someone else sitting down. I handed them a pillow and put it in the chair. They also were gone.

-Note again: Some experiences I forget what they looked like.

5.) I'll name the one that happened 2 nights ago. I was home for the weekend from college. And like I said it only happens at home. Well my family was home and stuff. But that night it happened again. This time it was different. There was some one running around my bed, I didn't see them but felt the overwhelming presence. It was telling me to wake up and talk to them and I think get out of bed. I kept saying "stop im trying to sleep" and throw my pillows lol. I feel like it's a little girl.

-Note: Sometimes I don't remember the minor ones. There have probaly been around 100 to 200 encounters.

I guess I gave a few but now here is what I found. VERY IMPORTANT. MUST READ!

I have the sleep recording app, sometimes or most of the time I forget to use it. But I happened to catch a night that it happened. Over the evidence, I found a conversation with it every 1 to 2 hours it would wake me up. I'm kinda creeped out but again I'm not really scared.

Recordings:

1.) I heard whispering saying "do it now" and I replied with "why, we are all here". Which why did I say "all"? Lol :S.

2.) A little bit after I did a laugh, and in reply I heard a giggle. Kinda weird.

3.) I found the one where I sat up OH CRAP I forgot to say that I sit up during these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well when I sat up and layed back down, I heard another laughing but different and softer.

4.) I heard whispering and talking in the background.

5.) I asked "why, he is here first, and is thriving'. Lol idk why.

6.) My biggest piece yet. It was in the morning and I said "Hey" and 3 seconds later, there is a soft but soooooo recognizable reply saying "Hey" back to me.

There is more evidences but I can't name them all.

What do you think about this? Almost every location that is believed to be haunted, has something happen, other than the sleep stuff.

Can anyone relate? I swear I am telling the truth. I just wish some one out there has the same thing. Again I remember it clear as day when it happens and is not a nightmare.

Any advice or comments? Anything? Thank you so much!

• Like 2

I had a similiar experience once...

As it were I was half a sleep and half a wake and there were these women talking and chatting to one and other, one was laughing at me and another one was defending me, talling her than I'm new at this and that when on for some time during the night, hearing them talk... I also think I remember they spoke to one and other in another language and converted to english when they wanted to speak to me.

What I really want to know is, do these experiences have any significance or are they just purely imagination? It didn't feel like imagination at that moment of time, but who knows?

• Like 2

I had a similiar experience once...

As it were I was half a sleep and half a wake and there were these women talking and chatting to one and other, one was laughing at me and another one was defending me, talling her than I'm new at this and that when on for some time during the night, hearing them talk... I also think I remember they spoke to one and other in another language and converted to english when they wanted to speak to me.

What I really want to know is, do these experiences have any significance or are they just purely imagination? It didn't feel like imagination at that moment of time, but who knows?

I have many recordings of people talking back to me. It can't be my imagination though.

I have many recordings of people talking back to me. It can't be my imagination though.

Why don't you post a few.

• Like 5

*SNIP*

5c. Personal scrutiny: Do not attack or scrutinise another member's intelligence, mental status or personal/educational background.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
5c. Personal scrutiny: Do not attack or scrutinise another member's intelligence, mental status or personal/educational background.
  • Like 5

I never thought of that. It's an app called sleeprecorder. I don't know if I can upload them but I'll look it up . Then I'll tag you both in it.

Why don't you post a few.

Sound good?

*SNIP* POST REMOVED

I have it on my android. It should be on th je iphone though. On playstore for android, you can look it up. It's really cool!

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Of course I'll have people that have like 2000 posts comment on here, which I'll do my best to pull up the audio, but I'm not lookong for attention, I just want to know if anyone else has this happen. And talk more about that.

Of course I'll have people that have like 2000 posts comment on here, which I'll do my best to pull up the audio, but I'm not lookong for attention, I just want to know if anyone else has this happen. And talk more about that.

So is it

Sleep Talk Recorder

or

Sleep Recorder Free?

• Like 1

My brother used to so similar things in the evening, then i used to talk to him while he was sitting up fast asleep having a conversation with him its totally normal.It was pretty funny.

• Like 1

great, while you figure out how to upload, I will test this app myself

Let me know what you find about this app. I'm curious as well.

I have tested it out, My Rating "Some what decent". Now, I could talk all fancy terms and do a very in depth detail but the average member just want the bottom line, So here it is.

Control Test on sound quality ONE:

The first test was quality of sound recording compared to my Sony ICDSX1000.

I used my walk in closet, simply because it has the best sound dampener and I can put a mattress over the door.

The for a cell phone it isn't that great compared to a voice recorder. I sang "Here comes the sun" for four verses while have both activated. My voice recorder did a very clear recording while the App came out slightly distorted.

Control Test on sound quality TWO:

This test was done in my closet with the bed removed and a radio playing in my room on low while I remained quality. The result was the app sound quality of the play back was pretty distorted. This is not good since the APP is not recording at the standard HZ or it's storing the quality at a lower format. Example: When my radio was playing avicii's "Wake me up", When I played it back, I can hear distortion that sounds like you would hear hissing or if you were submerged under water.

Control test on sound quality three:

This test I used two cellphones and my sound recorder, Both are the same brand. First one was placed two inches over my head, the other was on the dresser four feet away. That night i had I went to bed with the flu. The next morning I had uploaded the recordings and then used my Sony Vegas Pro 9. I then put each sound recording over lapping each other to compare the sound quality. The results that the further away, the more distorted the sound quality and i could even make out words but i knew it was distorted.

So from these three tests, I can conclude that the app is either recording the cell phones microphone quality at a lower sound HZ or is storing at a lower sound quality, which corrupts the sound quality (not making it clear). It can also pick up sounds from distances but it is distorted, which means that when at night and every one is quiet, it can pick up sounds from greater distances but not able to hold that sound quality or even make it audible for us to hear.

• Like 7

If you're having trouble getting the audio file from that app to your computer, then how about you use your computer to record the audio coming out of your phone.

It won't be the clearest but at least we will be able to hear these voices you have recorded.

That must have been a very bad phone. You can try and disprove me all you want. I'm asking if ANYONE has stuff like this???? If I made a post without evidences, I'm expecting this as well I guess. Now where's the delete button. I'm going to make a new one.

Sure but how do I upload recordings to this site?

That must have been a very bad phone. You can try and disprove me all you want. I'm asking if ANYONE has stuff like this???? If I made a post without evidences, I'm expecting this as well I guess. Now where's the delete button. I'm going to make a new one.

Sure but how do I upload recordings to this site?

Upload the file to a public dropbox file or somewhere we can download it. Or maybe upload it as a video to youtube?

That must have been a very bad phone.

Iphone 5s.

You can try and disprove me all you want.

I am giving you an alternative explanation, I took the time to test the device and see how well it functioned as an app. For all you knew it could of been a joke app where it would distort sounds on purpose to make ghost noises.... Hmmmm, i need to pattern that idea.

I'm asking if ANYONE has stuff like this????

What stuff, talking to people? Yes, I have, I have explained to you on another thread most likely it is caused by unusual sleeping behaviors and even frame of mind.

If I made a post without evidences, I'm expecting this as well I guess.

Yes, That would be nice.

• Like 2

Well that's the end of that... I assume.

Hopefully not :unsure:

My hearing isn't the greatest but i'm pretty good at hearing nothing in EVPs :D

To Brian Topp, awesome work on the control test :tu:

To the OP, hopefully you figure out a way to get the audio uploaded, i believe there is a site called sound cloud or something like that that is specifically designed for audio, maybe another member could point you in the right direction on that one.

• Like 1