Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone deny "flying saucers", UFOs, exist

bendigger0

I guess some people still believe that "flying saucers", UFO's, silvery disks, are imaginary... No one would deny there have been anomalous "lights" in the sky. Are all "lights" UFO's? Can we agree, with a certainty, that there ARE physical, airborne craft of an unidentifiable nature sometimes seen in our skies, documented on radar, and remarked upon by many credible people?

• Like 5

I guess some people still believe that "flying saucers", UFO's, silvery disks, are imaginary... No one would deny there have been anomalous "lights" in the sky. Are all "lights" UFO's? Can we agree, with a certainty, that there ARE physical, airborne craft of an unidentifiable nature sometimes seen in our skies, documented on radar, and remarked upon by many credible people?

NO 'solid' UFO/craft has ever been documented entering, or leaving the earths atmosphere, regardless of the fact sometimes things show up on radar in our skies

Next, strange lights are seen plenty of times, we do not know what they are, so they can be called atmospheric phenomena, like at Hessdalen, who have countless vids and pics of the 'ufo' activity they constantly have, and have had, for many years.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

I guess some people still believe that "flying saucers", UFO's, silvery disks, are imaginary... No one would deny there have been anomalous "lights" in the sky. Are all "lights" UFO's?

No. Often they are not objects or are not flying.

• Like 1

How/what do you know about metal spheres?

I've seen them/it, I just don't know what they/it are/is.

• Like 3

I've said it a hundred times on this site now. Unexplained aircraft does not mean aliens. People are so quick to underestimate the intelligence and ingenuity of man. Especially when you have almost 60 billion dollars in black project funding behind you.

• Like 3

I've seen them/it, I just don't know what they/it are/is.

If you're up to it, and can survive the withering blasts of self-indulgent witticisms(?) attempting to invalidate your experience, i'd like to hear about it. Specifically, how do know these objects are metal, or were they just shiny? distances involved? mylar balloons? hoaxes?

I've said it a hundred times on this site now. Unexplained aircraft does not mean aliens. People are so quick to underestimate the intelligence and ingenuity of man. Especially when you have almost 60 billion dollars in black project funding behind you.

Right. Are you amenable to the fact that so-called "disc-shaped" metallic craft are sometimes documented operating in our atmosphere? Forget about aliens. Now, how far back in history are you willing to admit that these 'craft' have been genuinely experienced?

• Like 1

Question: Can anyone deny "flying saucers", UFOs, exist...

Answer: Technically, No, they cannot deny UFOs. Because it is impossible to prove a negative.

I'd also agree with Amerix, that just because there are unknown craft in the skies does not mean Aliens. US military technology is probably two generations beyond what is seen on TV. I know that is true with Intel processors, because I work here, at Intel. And it would be naive to believe other corporate entities don't have the same thing going.

• Like 5

If you're up to it, and can survive the withering blasts of self-indulgent witticisms(?) attempting to invalidate your experience, i'd like to hear about it. Specifically, how do know these objects are metal, or were they just shiny? distances involved? mylar balloons? hoaxes?

http://ufosoverthedesert.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/unidentifiable-metallic-sphere-over-albuquerque-new-mexico/

• Like 2

Question: Can anyone deny "flying saucers", UFOs, exist...

Answer: Technically, No, they cannot deny UFOs. Because it is impossible to prove a negative.

I'd also agree with Amerix, that just because there are unknown craft in the skies does not mean Aliens. US military technology is probably two generations beyond what is seen on TV. I know that is true with Intel processors, because I work here, at Intel. And it would be naive to believe other corporate entities don't have the same thing going.

So... you do agree that metallic looking hardware of unconventional design is witnessed on occasion, in our skies? And that these 'unidentified' craft are seen performing in ways that are inexplicable to observers? From whence do these craft come? Is it safe to say they operate under some governmental auspices? From what budget do they draw their developmental costs?

• Like 1

Everything is secret aircraft. That seems to be the generally accepted all-purpose explanation. At least Earth lights and atmospheric phenomena, as an explanation, has a bit of imagination to it. The fact that there's no more proof of the existence of any of these Secret aircraft than there is of Extraterrestrial craft is no obstacle, of course, since they're secret, of course. One might ask, as I have done before, how this correlates with the reports of unidentified objects doing things that no rational pilot would do (or indeed no rational operator of a remotely piloted device), but the answer usually seems to be that because they're so super, they can show off with impunity.

• Like 1

It would have to be verified that what was seen was actually a 'nuts and bolts' craft. There are atmospheric pnenomena (namely plasmas) that have been documented as occasionally having a metallic appearance and can produce radar returns as well. That expands the list of potential candidates by at least one, disregarding other possibilities of misidentification, mistakes or fabrications.

*Edit: stupid phone...

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 3

doing things that no rational pilot would do (or indeed no rational operator of a remotely piloted device)

Or something a pilot could not do. If they are remotely controlled by us, then they are living dangerously, performing impossible maneuvers hundreds of feet over heavily populated, high traffic areas.

• Like 4

It would have to be verified that what was seen was actually a 'nuts and bolts' craft. There are atmospheric pnenomena (namely plasmas) that have been documented as occasionally having a metallic appearance and can produce radar returns as well. That expands the list of potential candidates by at least one, disregarding other possibilities of misidentification, mistakes or fabrications.

*Edit: stupid phone...

Do you accept radar returns, interpreted by skilled, experienced operators... corroborated by concomitant visual observation and testimony? If you do, please acknowledge that these "nuts and bolts" craft, have been seen operating in our atmosphere.

Do you accept radar returns, interpreted by skilled, experienced operators... corroborated by concomitant visual observation and testimony? If you do, please acknowledge that these "nuts and bolts" craft, have been seen operating in our atmosphere.

If they were "nuts and bolts" craft, they'd most certainly be ours. Because, you know, we use nuts and bolts.

• Like 1

Do you accept radar returns...

I can accept that radar is hardly infallible and 'filters' are used for just such a reason. Things like flocks of birds or even temperature inversions can appear on radar from time to time despite efforts via software and user expertise to filter those returns. I am intrigued by UFO cases with radar returns however I have learned enough over the years to know that not everything that shows up on radar is a physical object or indeed even visible.

• Like 4

So... you do agree that metallic looking hardware of unconventional design is witnessed on occasion, in our skies? And that these 'unidentified' craft are seen performing in ways that are inexplicable to observers? From whence do these craft come? Is it safe to say they operate under some governmental auspices? From what budget do they draw their developmental costs?

I agree that there could be metallic unconventional aircraft in the sky.

I also will agree that they could operate in what would seem fantastic, even inexplicable ways.

It is clearly possible to build a large, but mostly hollow drone craft that has very powerful thrusters and very exotic paints on the hull, that would allow for a very high percentage of UFO sightings of discs.

I'd guess that only a major national government would have the resources to build and operate such craft on anything more then a hobby level.

As to finances? WTF??? Billions of dollars disappear into government holes without being accounted for all the time. Billions of Dollars......

The only wonder is that people still keep telling about encounters where they meet the space people and are taken onto their ships. These people are the actual mystery.

• Like 2

If they were "nuts and bolts" craft, they'd most certainly be ours. Because, you know, we use nuts and bolts.

The Ets haven't mastered the art of welding yet.

• Like 3

Ok first ! Seeder says No solid UFO/craft has ever been documented entering or leaving the Earths atmosphere,regardless of the radar,or sightings in the Skies ?

You silly man,UFO`s Dont need to tell us there here,and Like Sweetpumper said Nuts and bolts are for Kids Silly Rabbit !

And Ets havent mastered the art of welding yet ? LOL! The Colonel Rhubarb is close to the answer there ! They you remember Invented Super Glue in the late 40`s kept it secret until we were ready for it tne made Millions on it So they Could repair ther Crashed ships they left all over the planet!

Funny thing is that E.T. is only as real as one makes it. Look past that And just maybe You will see where Im coming from !

THe Real E.T`s are only in our own preception and belief systems.

Until they Land and Eat us All that is ! :alien::tu:

• Like 1

NO 'solid' UFO/craft has ever been documented entering, or leaving the earths atmosphere, regardless of the fact sometimes things show up on radar in our skies

what? yeah, you don't want to regard facts like radar.

• Like 1

Do you accept radar returns, interpreted by skilled, experienced operators... corroborated by concomitant visual observation and testimony?

Radar is far from perfect. You regularly get reflections (angels) due to birds and atmospheric conditions. That's why many radar systems use computers to attempt to exclude this noise -- even "skilled, experienced operators" can be fooled or distracted by them. When UFOlogists talk about spacecraft flying at thousands of miles an hour, they're talking about unrelated false returns between different sweeps.

• Like 4

what? yeah, you don't want to regard facts like radar.

I believe you have misunderstood, no ET craft/ufo has ever been detected entering and leaving. large meteors have, the space shuttle has, old satellites have.. but nothing unaccounted for... space...air space...is extremely well monitored for defence purposes. So...prove me wrong and dredge up a single...SINGLE..worthy report of something UNKNOWN...coming in to earth from space...

and of course at the same time having the effect of every nuclear enabled country about to press the red button?

• Like 4