Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghostly lovers?

Gypsie_Ghost

So, do any of you have ghost lovers? I met my ghostly lover "Zander" about 9 years. I have always been very sensitive to the paranormal and after moving into a condo in Sherman Oaks. I first met Zander while laying in bed late one night. I had known there were several presences in the house and would outwardly acknowledge them all. I have always been very empathic and am starting to realize that I do have a gift. I am not sure if I would call myself a medium but others have. I guess I would consider myself an undeveloped medium. So, long story short. ...

Zander died in the 194o's in a drunk driving accident and also killed his mother,sister and her fiancee. He has never been able to move on. So, me being in recovery myself, I understood/understand his situation previous to his death..I am not sure what attracted him to me.

He is very protective and a little jealous of other lovers. I do enjoy his company, just don't want him to stay stuck here earthbound and especially because of me. I would be very sad if he left but I also understand. I see and feel Zander almost nightly and even for daytime visits.

I have yet to see him in solid form as my ex-gf has after walking into the room one night and seeing him cuddled up behind me. Anyways, I see him in many forms but mostly little blue &purple blinky lights.

Sorry for bouncing all over the place with my story...

Do any of you have similar stories?

Gypsie

• Like 1

I thought those were Inccubus Spirits? Lover as in, you're both intimate? :o

• Like 1

So, do any of you have ghost lovers? I met my ghostly lover "Zander" about 9 years. I have always been very sensitive to the paranormal and after moving into a condo in Sherman Oaks. I first met Zander while laying in bed late one night. I had known there were several presences in the house and would outwardly acknowledge them all. I have always been very empathic and am starting to realize that I do have a gift. I am not sure if I would call myself a medium but others have. I guess I would consider myself an undeveloped medium. So, long story short. ...

Zander died in the 194o's in a drunk driving accident and also killed his mother,sister and her fiancee. He has never been able to move on. So, me being in recovery myself, I understood/understand his situation previous to his death..I am not sure what attracted him to me.

He is very protective and a little jealous of other lovers. I do enjoy his company, just don't want him to stay stuck here earthbound and especially because of me. I would be very sad if he left but I also understand. I see and feel Zander almost nightly and even for daytime visits.

I have yet to see him in solid form as my ex-gf has after walking into the room one night and seeing him cuddled up behind me. Anyways, I see him in many forms but mostly little blue &purple blinky lights.

Sorry for bouncing all over the place with my story...

Do any of you have similar stories?

Gypsie

Sounds like a soft smut book that you find at grocery stores.

• Like 2

I was dating this girl from (Houston) name (Ashley) and she was everything an guy like me could want . I use to take her places I guess the average person would call creepy . She was every bit of my type. She (think) like me (eat) like me (laugh) like me and we both were interested, in the same creepy **** . I started to get distracted by alot of other things that she wasn't in to , and we kinda fell off, so years went by with know kind of communication . I met with an old flame of mine name (Amanda) 2 to 3 yrs after me and (Ashley) fell off . I can say me and , amanda , had an fairly cool relationship between us . So the night of September/ 21 / 2009 . I was asleep but while sleeping , I could feel this presence of something, I knew but just couldn't remember alone side me , so as the presence stood besides me it grew, stronger, brushing up against the side of my face , kissing, me , rubbing, me , holding, me making, love , to me. I couldn't help, myself, all I could do is lay there as this presence made love to me , it went on for maybe 40 minutes or so, but not for one second, I thought it wasn't (amanda) until I opened my eyes and the tears that rained down my face, in disbelief and shock as her ,lips, touch my, lips, her ,eyes, touch my ,eyes , from that moment. I knew that this was not, (amanda) that this was ( Ashley ) she noticed. I was awake an slowly begin to back away, slowly so slowly she began to, levitate , slowly moving towards the wall where she , evaporates. I called her , sister, later on that day asking how was (Ashley) and she stated (Tio) know one told you? Told me what? That (ahsley) passed 2yrs ago ....

• Like 1

So... Love at first haunt....?

my ex-gf has after walking into the room one night and seeing him cuddled up behind me.

Sounds like a parasitic spirit. Creepy!