Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with a posible dark entity

Menta

Hello, everyone!

I decided joining to this forum and posting here because I need some help to understand something weird that happens in my family.

I don't know how ti explain it really, but there are many "symptoms" that I don't know how to interpret. It's all abut my dad, I think he's the origin of all these manifested symptoms:

1. Wherever he goes, he creates a negative/dense atmosphere.

2. He has been attacked by dark entities in the past, especially when deppresed.

3. He's always having bad experiences, like being victim of assaults, always of the same kind: there're always arms involves, especifically knifes.

4. When he's not in home, but thinking of it, we can feel his presence. The same is when he's in bad mood, we can feel his negativity.

5. Many people have seen his doppleganger.

6. He and an uncle of mine, have seen lights in my home, in the room he occupies.

7. A recent experience I had related to him: At 14:15pm I was listening to music in my radio and it suddenly it stopped reproducing the CD, it was the first time something like that happened. I checked if the cause was a blackout, but everything was working perfectly. Then I get closer to the radio and I realized that the radio was turned on, just stopped. I was really weird. Hours later I check my mailbox and what I discover there is a message he wrote for me and I received at 14:15, the same hour the radio stopped playing the CD.

8. He believes have done things other people have done. Example: I received a visit in my home and he thinks he was the one who received it and talked to.

9. He's bad body odor (this from many years, as well the other symptoms previously listed).

10. When he think in bad things, bad things happens.

11. Some Tarot readers have mention he's got a negative aura.

12. He tends to believe what he think (as if he've lived for real what he sees in his mind), even if hypotethical and create uncomfortable situations.

I don't know what could be affecting my dad. Atthe beggining I thought it could be a kind of poltergeist, but I just don't know anymore. He's like a person under a curse or something dark.

I want to mention that he's a lot of a religious fanatic and don't believe in anything paranormal.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read it, I'll be relieved if someone could help me with this.

Hello Menta,

Firstly, welcome to UM. :)

The 'symptoms' you describe don't seem to me paranormal in nature at all. They appear to me to be more psychological, probably depressive in nature. I hope that he gets better.

• Like 2

Yes, I am with Likely Guy. Those symptons and coincidences seems to be pretty normal, I mean, normal in the field of medicine.

• Like 1

Sounds like Archie Bunker.

• Like 1

If your father has any latent psychic abilities then he's made himself a "monster" magnet. Negative entities feed off of negativity. So basically he's food. Good chance is that he needs therapy to get out of the dark zone he's in. Changing your mindset can do wonders for you and those around you. Always remember to take care of possible physical problems than assume it's metaphysical.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for your welcome and answers, guys :)

If your father has any latent psychic abilities then he's made himself a "monster" magnet. Negative entities feed off of negativity. So basically he's food. Good chance is that he needs therapy to get out of the dark zone he's in. Changing your mindset can do wonders for you and those around you. Always remember to take care of possible physical problems than assume it's metaphysical.

It's like what I think he could be, I also see him like a point of negativity who attracts more negativity.

Te problem is that as he doesn't believe in paranormal phenomena we can't do anything to fight back what he does. He's negativity is very strong. Even if my mum and I try to balance his negativity, we can't achieve it. His thought on the fact that he's not crazy and that he's the only one who has the last word, makes us impossible to interfere of help him to get out him from that negativity. He's a lot of a religious fanatic and also closed minded, he'll never accept anything paranormal even if he experiences it, hhe'll always say they're hallucinations ans call my mum a madwoman and that I'm infected with her words (and all the other discourse about the religion and that God can forgive me for not believing just in Gd and not in paranormality, etc... all that kind of s*it that makes me sick everytime I talk with him). Even if he says he has hallucinations, I know they're not because I can feel and see the effects of his negative thoughts.

Do you know what we can do to get him out of that dark zone?

His willpower is enormous and he uses it just for negative purposes and he's ruined his own life because of this. He's in this state since years and he refuses to accept what happenes to him.

Related to the pshysical problems: my dad has health problems like diabetes, varicose veins and bad body odor. Because of the attacks he's received from dark entities, he's been with psychriatrist (because he don't believe in anything paranormal). He also has psychotic reactions sometimes. I'd normally assume he's crazy, but thanks to all the paranormal activity related to him I can't discard he's the center of an unknown force.

I list those symptoms too, even if physical because some of them could have a paranormal origin, perhaps.

Welcome to UM Menta :st

I think your dad probably has more mundane problems than paranormal ones. It's difficult to see a loved one in a miserable state. Only advice I really got is keep encouraging him to take care of both his physical and mental health, and try to keep positive yourself.

I think your dad probably has more mundane problems than paranormal ones. It's difficult to see a loved one in a miserable state. Only advice I really got is keep encouraging him to take care of both his physical and mental health, and try to keep positive yourself.

From the OPs response, he doesn't want a down to earth explanation, he only wants postive reinforcement of his dad having powers.
  • Like 1

From the OPs response, he doesn't want a down to earth explanation, he only wants postive reinforcement of his dad having powers.

Shrug, maybe, maybe not. I guess from the paranormal angle we could get into miasma of evil, and metaphysical goodly things. I just wanted to get in my short and sweet before the thread goes that way.

I know these are not just mundane problems, strange things happens around him. Of course, I don't discard the cotidian events, but it's just because of the strange events that I'm looking for a spiritual/paranrmal answer.

Hello, sorry to hear of your Father. I had a partner who went the same way, several times. The atmosphere became dense over a slow period. Sort of crept up unnoticed, but held that dark sensation. When the entity left, the sudden atmospheric change was immediately noticeable. Do you feel the atmosphere alternate from light to dense? or is it constantly dense? By your accounts you seem quite freaked, and your fear may only encourage such entities. Striking out for help will fear them, and if you believe something sinister is gong on, keep striking out. Try adding fresh roses to the room he most occupies, keep this up if you can. Healthy eating also discourages dark entities. I have a list of foods that encourage positivity (you are welcome to this) There is more you can do to help your Father without directly involving him. I have a great friend who can send you genuine spiritual protection via the internet at no cost, and no catch. Best of luck to you and those involved.

• Like 1

Hello, sorry to hear of your Father. I had a partner who went the same way, several times. The atmosphere became dense over a slow period. Sort of crept up unnoticed, but held that dark sensation. When the entity left, the sudden atmospheric change was immediately noticeable. Do you feel the atmosphere alternate from light to dense? or is it constantly dense? By your accounts you seem quite freaked, and your fear may only encourage such entities. Striking out for help will fear them, and if you believe something sinister is gong on, keep striking out. Try adding fresh roses to the room he most occupies, keep this up if you can. Healthy eating also discourages dark entities. I have a list of foods that encourage positivity (you are welcome to this) There is more you can do to help your Father without directly involving him. I have a great friend who can send you genuine spiritual protection via the internet at no cost, and no catch. Best of luck to you and those involved.

Thank you so much for your reply.

The atmosphere is dense when he's present or when he's thinking negative somewhere. Lately he's having problems with us, so whenever he thinks in home, the atmosphere is uncomfortable, of course when he's in home it is worse.

I wouldn't say I'm freaked out, I'm just tired of it. It's been years since this happens and my patience reached the limit point because his negativity is umbereable.

Thanks for telling me about the roses, I'll buy bouquets and put them on his room. Also, it would be useful to know the list of foods, I want to try everything possible to end with the negativity that surrounds my dad an afects us. Is there a way to contact your friend? I'm very interested, I just want to erase the negativity that not only surround my dad, but us because is too much.

Your answer have gave hopes to finish it not neccessarily involving him. He wouldn't believe any spiritual path to get rid of his negativity or wathever he carries that makes him live a miserable life.

Thank you so much! :)

Thank you so much for your reply.

The atmosphere is dense when he's present or when he's thinking negative somewhere. Lately he's having problems with us, so whenever he thinks in home, the atmosphere is uncomfortable, of course when he's in home it is worse.

I wouldn't say I'm freaked out, I'm just tired of it. It's been years since this happens and my patience reached the limit point because his negativity is umbereable.

Thanks for telling me about the roses, I'll buy bouquets and put them on his room. Also, it would be useful to know the list of foods, I want to try everything possible to end with the negativity that surrounds my dad an afects us. Is there a way to contact your friend? I'm very interested, I just want to erase the negativity that not only surround my dad, but us because is too much.

Your answer have gave hopes to finish it not neccessarily involving him. He wouldn't believe any spiritual path to get rid of his negativity or wathever he carries that makes him live a miserable life.

Thank you so much! :)

Your welcome. I will inbox you the email address, he's aware of your urgency. Lots of luck, he sorted my hell out.

Now I will be serious.

Does he drink. Sounds like he does, and to extent. Probably a alcoholic. Everything you described fits that.

You described living with a severe alcoholic to a " T ".

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There are things you can do to allivate the negitive energy and residual energy. It is the coomon things. Like sage for instance. You must do the whole room and for sure in the corners. A lot of his problem is his residual energy. Things in the past he has not dealt with. Dark energy attracts dark energy. Sage will take out the energy that is not his own.