Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Changing the world

taniwha

We need Fungus among us.

• Like 2

why should ou lwys have a few mushrroms invited to your parties?

because thry're funguys!

• Like 2

Yes, I think so. We are Nature as well, so to say do humans and nature share consciousness , of course we do. I have given a great deal of thought to non local consciousness over the past few years. Do you understand what that is ?

Do fungis possess the ability of unlocking mans unconscious and shedding light on our very being? Can mushrooms be considered sacred?

In the mind of Simon G Powell, author of Darwin's Unfinished Business, Metanoia, and The Psilocybin Solution, the answer is Yes!

The highly fascinating and controversial magic history of mushrooms revealed.

http://watchdocument..._1bc746c60.html

Edited by taniwha

Yes, I think so. We are Nature as well, so to say do humans and nature share consciousness , of course we do. I have given a great deal of thought to non local consciousness over the past few years. Do you understand what that is ?

Hi Reann no I do not no what that type of conscious means. I only guess it refers to conscioussness being outside the body and not within?

• 3 weeks later...

A heart-ripping message reminding us why we must do everything possible to change the world, and reconnect with nature before it is too late.

Warning: contains moderately graphic content.