Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zawahiri ask the rebel to stop fighiting

jeem

It seemed to me he was asking them all to solve their differences through an Islamic court and get refocused on toppling a secular regime.

Based on your link, how so?

You make a good point man.I should correct myself.

Al-queda wants the rebel to do their work

Edited by jeem
  • Like 1

It seemed to me he was asking them all to solve their differences through an Islamic court and get refocused on toppling a secular regime.

What a coincidence US and Israel also wants the regime to go away.

What a coincidence US and Israel also wants the regime to go away.

What a coincidence that you are creating a rule of proportion equivalent here with one denominator named Israel.

• Like 1

Some wants Assad to go and some wants Assad to stay its not because they really care about the innocent people who are dying there but they have some political,tactical interest in there.

Dirty politics :td:

What a coincidence...Israel also wants the regime to go away.

It does?

I got the impression the Israelis preferred the Assad regime to a more openly anti-Israel religious government.

It does?

I got the impression the Israelis preferred the Assad regime to a more openly anti-Israel religious government.

That is my feeling as well. The devil they know, so to speak. They have an understanding with the tyrant. They strike when he transfers weapons to Hezbollah and he does not respond.

I think we should care a great deal that there are parallel interests between Al Qaeda and the US and Israel. Israel is the object of just another ponzi scheme. I'm tired of oppressing people over these narrow-minded politics. What's best for all of us is what's best. People trying to make themselves exceptional and above others is disgraceful.

No characteristic of mine makes me better than anyone. If I thought otherwise, that's racism. I don't care if it's skin color or not.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

now that the Real syrian rebels fighting off Alqauda openly

and the last 2 months there's a violent bloody fight broke loose between them

this should shut the mouth of some people who accuse syrian rebels of being terrorists

the fight still goes on and the war on Alqauda in Iraq also helping

there will be no agreement those bigots came from outside syrian

and they want to teach US syrians about islam ??!

they can go back where they came from alive or in graves

eaither way we don't mind we know about islam more than anyone else hope to ever know

and we don't need some jackass wearing suicide vest to teach us about islam pfft

and if they want to dictate us they better will be ready to fight us

they already losing ground badly to the rebels

• Like 1