Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
werewolflvr96

PUKWUDGIE

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys i just wanted to know if any of you guys know anything about the pukwudgie.......the only info i have is that they tormented ancient tribes and would drive them insane to kill themselves or they would burn villages....plz drop any info if you have some ty picture below

Gonna suggest you do a search here.. just put pukwudgie into the search box in the upper right corner. There are a few topics that come up concerning pukwudgie, not a lot though.

Please ignore this thread:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=141702&hl=%20pukwudgie&st=0

To save you disappointment of having to go through 13 pages, I will give you a summary.

A person posted a video on youtube where a lady gets attacked by a pukudgie, You find out that there is another video with a guy discussing about these creatures but you soon find his facts are very vague. The owner and creator of the video appeared on this forum and claimed, yes the video of the woman being possessed was staged but he didn't really want to do it.