Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
Sweetpumper

NSA and Disney Drone Cartoon Grooms Children

132 posts in this topic

NSA and Disney Drone Cartoon Grooms Children for Total Big Brother

We’re sure that when adults glance over to see what their children are watching on TV or on the internet, they are not playing very close attention to the hard-core propaganda messaging baked into the productions.

21WIRE has already covered one of the NSA’s in-house child and student indoctrination programs entitled, ‘Crypto Kids’, designed to groom children by promoting skill sets for careers in domestic surveillance and spying trade craft. The level of sophistication is fairly average in Crypto Kids, centering more around game formats that explore symbology, identifying out layers, and code-breaking exercises.

Watch this entire jaw dropping video. It speaks for itself.

Everyone should come away from this experience with a sense that there is absolutely no hope for humanity, as long as DARPA, NSA and the U.S. Gov’t take our tax dollars and pay Disney to infiltrate the minds of future generations.

2 people like this

Not jawdropping. Not horrifying. I just don't agree.

Odd things in the video. The bear wore a watch. Obviously, watch manufacturers paid for this to be included in the video.

3 people like this

That's a kind of twisted genius in a way. Don't worry, the NSA is making sure that you have fastened your seatbelt!

1 person likes this

Holy smokes! This is disturbing.

stereologist, if you can't see that the purpose of this program is to make children believe that it's a good thing to be watched over by robot cameras and satelites you're blind.*snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
comment removed, please avoid name calling someone as a disinfo agent, it leads to nothing but disruption so is considered a form of flame-bating
4 people like this

Well, I see nothing wrong with this, all it's doing is taking pictures of plants and children... wait... children?

No NSA noooooooo

I think my favorite thing from the site is this:

eaglewhy_zps134d2ea4.png

'Hey kids! We're listening day and night! No need to worry!'

Gotta love the creeper grin.

2 people like this

Holy smokes! This is disturbing.

stereologist, if you can't see that the purpose of this program is to make children believe that it's a good thing to be watched over by robot cameras and satelites you're blind. *snip*

I don't see that because I am not a wacko type of person. The purpose of the show is to entertain kids. It has such horrors in it as talking animals and a lady bug drone that tries to help kids be safe. That is really scary. Having kids thinking about safety is something that simply should not be tolerated. (hint: Sarcasm to those that use the word disinfo agent)

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
updating quote
1 person likes this

This is about the same intellectual level as people claiming that the purple teletubby was promoting homosexuality.

2 people like this

This is about the same intellectual level as people claiming that the purple teletubby was promoting homosexuality.

There's a difference between a character running around with a purse and a robot ladybug actively watching children in the safety of their own home and then sending those messages to the satellites and calling in the bear team.

The differences, the teletubby wasn't going 'oh hey homosexuality!', this cartoon IS saying 'hey! surveillance of everyone keeps you safe!'

Edited by Hasina
7 people like this

Is NSA trying to recruit in other countries too? Special Agent Oso plays in multiple countries.

snip

Edited by OverSword
1 person likes this

I don't see that because I am not a wacko type of person. The purpose of the show is to entertain kids. It has such horrors in it as talking animals and a lady bug drone that tries to help kids be safe. That is really scary. Having kids thinking about safety is something that simply should not be tolerated. (hint: Sarcasm to those that use the word disinfo agent)

that's the whole point though. As you know, i don't hold much with the more imaginative end of the conspiracy spectrum, but what this is effectively is encouraging acceptance that the Authorities in whatever form are monitoring everything you do, and some central intelligence gathering organisation is monitoring this and will take pro-active steps to "help" you if you don't do what the Authorities say you should.

Is NSA trying to recruit in other countries too? Special Agent Oso plays in multiple countries.

well, i don't know about recruiting, but they certainly seem to be active in lots of countries ...

1 person likes this

Really got to agree with Colonel Rhubarb on this.It is a weird show and clearly indocrenating kids into the drone culture. Next thing you know they will be telling kids to spy on your neighbors and parents as i understand the Hitler Youth were supposedly instructed to do.

We are already living Orwell's 1984 and it's getting more evident all the time.

3 people like this

I can't believe people want to be blind to this.

4 people like this

Yeah because what makes us safe are robots flying around watching everything we do. Not the police or firemen. Drones and satelites. Stupid.
1 person likes this

Human perception is easily manipulated, and that can be seen on nearly any episode of Brain Games on History or NatGeo.

Propaganda is conducted 24/7 since the advent of the television, and that trend has accelerated in the last few decades.

5 people like this

I can't believe people want to be blind to this.

I can. Cognitive dissonance could be seen as a defense mechanism inherent to the psyche, some more than others. Some humans mimic the monkey cartoon: hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil. CD at its most obvious.

1 person likes this

There's a difference between a character running around with a purse and a robot ladybug actively watching children in the safety of their own home and then sending those messages to the satellites and calling in the bear team.

The differences, the teletubby wasn't going 'oh hey homosexuality!', this cartoon IS saying 'hey! surveillance of everyone keeps you safe!'

The people claiming that the teletubbies were promoting homosexuality would not agree with you. All this cartoon is saying is that if you need help help is coming your way.

These issues are the same. People are implying there is malicious intent where there is none.

I think it's like most TV; it's just reflective of the times we live in. The reality is that there ARE drones in the skies and they ARE being used to spy on people and they AREN'T going away. Whoever wrote this episode was probably just trying to be modern.

Drones can suck it, btw.

Edited by Dark_Grey
3 people like this

that's the whole point though. As you know, i don't hold much with the more imaginative end of the conspiracy spectrum, but what this is effectively is encouraging acceptance that the Authorities in whatever form are monitoring everything you do, and some central intelligence gathering organisation is monitoring this and will take pro-active steps to "help" you if you don't do what the Authorities say you should.

This really is reaching. Next it will be suggested that this is the introduction of the New World Order and Disney is a henchman for the Illuminati.

Was the first step in all of this Robbie the robot who would warn, "Danger Will Robinson!"

Yeah because what makes us safe are robots flying around watching everything we do. Not the police or firemen. Drones and satelites. Stupid.

Robots of various sizes and capabilities have been in shows watched by kids for a long time. The notion that this is indoctrination is sounding pretty silly. It reminds me of playing records backwards to find hidden messages. What about the show 'Mix It Up'? Seems that is another show promoting homosexuality or so says a group.

2 people like this

I guess I can understand why the cryptokids site might be alarming to some folks... But I'm still not sold on Special Agent Oso, which is where the shutterbug time clip comes from. Shutterbug time is not related to the cryptokids site. I'm not sold on Special Agent Oso mostly because there are a heap of other spying kids shows and movies out there.

Maybe Special Agent Oso should be watched before passing judgement on the ladybug.

Robots of various sizes and capabilities have been in shows watched by kids for a long time. The notion that this is indoctrination is sounding pretty silly. It reminds me of playing records backwards to find hidden messages. What about the show 'Mix It Up'? Seems that is another show promoting homosexuality or so says a group.

but there's nothing hidden about it, is the whole point. A central intelligence gathering organisation is watching you to check whether you've fastened your seatbelt, is the message it's sending to the Kids. Is this really something that you'd be happy with? And while going that far may be hypothetical as yet, the prevalence of remote cameras everywhere you look could well make that possible before long. I don't think one need be paranoid to be :unsure2: about it.

This thread is quite funny to so I thought it might be fun to find out more about these sorts of notions. This clearly isn't the first itme these ideas have popped up. I found some entertaining read here:

6 Insane (But Convincing) Theories on Children's Pop Culture

The first part shows why the Smurfs are really Nazis. I like the section where Thomas the Tank Engine promotes a totalitarian dystopia.

2 people like this

I don't see how this is really much different from the anticommunist "indoctrination" (I think the word mght be a little strong here, but I don't feel like consulting a thesaurus) from the media of the Cold War. Where was the outrage then? If the Cold War still raged on against a very real threat from a (hypothetical) Communist state, would you be as outraged? Or would you silently approve, because a very real, and very KNOWN, threat exists?

In all honesty, I find issues over "indoctrination" in childrens programs to be a tad overboard (though very relevant, and certainly worth discussing). I don't think we give kids enough credit, they can be quite savvy! From my experience, even small children are pretty decent at picking up any sort of "lesson" shoved into a kids program... and then forgetting about it 5 minutes later.

For the record, I don't let the younger siblings watch this show. Not because its "indoctrinating" them, but because its reallu just <expletive deleted> stupid. I've seen kids handle tablets with ease, I'm pretty sure they can figure out how to kick a ball without a damn cartoon bear.

2 people like this