Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing and Feeling Somebody thats not there.

Taylorrr

Okay so I've been searching all night to find a decent place that would help me understand or figure out this situation I have.

So This isn't really fully my experience more like Mine and My ex girlfriends and when she was my girlfriend at the time but Im trying to cover more her experience more than mine.

Okay To start off somewhere in the middle of us dating (we dated for a long time) We began to experience these weird things because it was a long distance relationship and we couldn't really see each other like at all besides on Skype and such. Anyway there was times where we would somehow feel each others presence there and feel each other in general like if I said I was, I don't know going to kiss her she could actually feel me kiss her and likewise with me and it worked for multiple things and sometimes even physically feel pain that we inflict on each other like this one time I Said I bit her and there was a bite mark left from me. So I covered when we were together and Now we aren't and she says she's still having the experiences.

This is her describing what happens:

"In the morning sometimes. Or when im alone. It mostly happens really late at night when i cant sleep or i wake up. I just feel the warmth of you, I usually rub my head on your chest and lock fingers with you and once i do that, i start thinking about EVERYTHING. I start to cry. sometimes i sit up and sit in your lap, others i just lay where i am half way on you. And I explain everything, cuss, cry, apologize, and you talk back. You talk about our future, talk about us. Its like were that best friend love thing again. but arent together. Then once i start calming down, i lay my head back on your chest, and pass out"

I've always had trouble believing it myself but I somewhat did and Im just trying to get to the bottom of all this.

Oh and also I did get advice about this once from somebody else before the second incident when her and I aren't together and I Was told to look into Twin flames and I did so but I still feel like I need more info on all of this and I would greatly appreciate the help.

Hi,

The term we use to describe these experiences is bi-location. That is when your etheric body can be projected to another location while also remaining present with the physical body.

We do not hear a lot about those experiences these days. I have never heard of a case where it was done accidentally like this. I was under the impression doing it requires conscious intent and knowledge about the process itself.

John

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have also had similar experiences. Always felt a presence cuddling me or one time I was under the blankets and I heard a door open and the click of the door closing and then it felt like someone sat on the corner of my bed. I know who he was. We used to travel together in the astral realm and twice he showed up in my room via etheral. It was crazy I tell ya. But now that he has this girlfriend he completely ignores me :( he kept telling me I was the one who is supposed to marry him. Havent met him yet but I know who he is. I gave up waiting. I'm in a good relationship right now. If it is supposed to happen the future will rally us together. Lol