Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top ten 2013 UFO videos

MrBene

I love UFO videos. AFO is a well known website that every month makes a compilation of the most "credible" videos of the month (including source and brief description / info by the uploader) and I always have time to watch them and try to draw my own conclusions about what the objects are.

This month they have chosen the ten most intriguing videos and here they are for you. Maybe we can all make a list from 1 to 10 and try to draw our initial ideas about what you believe is in the video. I'm pretty sure some of them are just mis-identified objects.

Each clip has caption with the original link.

• Like 2

well a couple there I hadnt seen, and the first one certainly looked a bit odd, drone maybe?

Edited by seeder

Here are my thoughts on some I found interesting.

10 - Could be a drone, I don't know

6 - Some wind blown object?

My favorite ones however are 8, 4 and 1. Lights in patterns, in the 8th one, I can't tell if the lights are 'fixed', and seem to be moving closer slightly (or maybe it's just the shaky camera work)

That's a really good compilation,

1 to 10 (in my opinion)

1.At first I thought it was some sort of bug, but later I guess I am clueless.

2.It looks computer generated. I've seen other similar videos (daytime) and I know it's possible. The shakiness of the camara adds to the effect.

3. Flares? then they move to the right, weird.

4. No idea. It is weird that appears and disappear. I searched the net trying to find if there's an original video of the transmission and if they added something later but apparently this was news a long time ago.

5. At first I thought it was a bird or something, but it could be a RC plane or toy.The name of uploaded "ibanezeditions" make me think that perhaps was a mix between something real and video editing. I don't know.

6. Bird or debris, then with compression and such may look like a "spaceship" but I don't believe it.

7. Everything with night vision gives me the chills that I'm looking at something that was added later. I'll give this one the benefit of the doubt, I don't know all the planes out there, not even "secret" ones or "surveillance" ones, so I don't know.

8. Planes in formation?

9. I read somewhere that this video was classified as "hoax".

10. Same as 7 but it's kinda cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the first one ..the rest not so sure, but the first one appears to be totally candid. What the object is however is a mystery - a true 'unidentified'