Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Parents call for ban on ghoulish dolls

Still Waters

*Facepalm*

Odd. My daughter has a whole collection she plays with often. My only complaint is their strange anatomy.

She isn't into death (though she loves the Addams Family movies).

She also knows that they are dolls and just as realistic as Barbie having 1,000,000 jobs.

Or... they could just not buy them & allow normal people with normal children to enjoy them. Just a thought.

• Like 5

Or... they could just not buy them & allow normal people with normal children to enjoy them. Just a thought.

This was my thought to, but a facepalm seemed the better approach. Lol.

Barbie to me is hurting our kids more than these dolls.

• Like 2

Oh drink your damn vodka and maybe pay attention to your bloody government! National security threat.. you've got Islamic extremists threatening to blow apart the Winter Olympjics and you're all worried about some dolls!?!

• Like 5

Rampant idiocy. It's just a doll, which looks kind of cool. If you child commits suicide, it's not the dolls fault. It's unspoken troubles or bad parenting. My G.I. Joe's didn't make me want to go out and kill people.

• Like 2

Russians; the only people who can look at a potato and ask themselves, "How can I drink this?"

• Like 6

Russians; the only people who can look at a potato and ask themselves, "How can I drink this?"

Lol, not true. Irish got poitin :)

• Like 2

Jeeeze, this is far too a sensible thing to do. these will be the same "normal" people who leave their children on facebook unsupervised.

• Like 3

Of course one would figure after the Great Purge and WW2 the Russian people would largely be desensitized to death.

The things some people get up in arms about. Wonder if this is the same people that don't see anything wrong with beating gays to death.

• Like 3

Odd. My daughter has a whole collection she plays with often. My only complaint is their strange anatomy.

She isn't into death (though she loves the Addams Family movies).

She also knows that they are dolls and just as realistic as Barbie having 1,000,000 jobs.

My Daughter has "Draculoria" (I think - that's how she says it) and I do not think she even associates a Vampire as being dead, to her it's just another cartoon character, I wonder how the movie "Coraline" went over there? Now that was spooky.

I thought it sounded like a storm in a teacup until I followed the link and read this:

"Children have been acting weirdly," Zhabreyev said in another interview. "One girl aged seven wants to wear a black dress, to change her hair colour and threatened to harm herself if her mother took away the toy."

A girl want to wear a BLACK dress!!!! I mean, this is obviously the end of days and I best burn my daughters doll as soon as I get home. I mean imagine a girl wanting to wear a black dress, and as if that is not enough - OMG Hair colour change. Or defying parents? Who ever heard of such a thing!!! That is without doubt the direct mark of Satan. Poor girl is lost now. I wont be visiting Russia anytime soon, as we all know what happens when the Devil is invoked in this way - first dogs and cats will start living together, and then Horses will start eating each other.

I don't want to be around when that all starts up.....

Well, if you can't beat 'em.....

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1