Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51 Spy Plane

'Well, now, don't you see, Area 51 was used to test new planes and the story of aliens and UFO's being kept there added to the mystery of the place, making it even tougher for spies and the like to get actual factual information about the planes they were testing.'

'Yeah, you'd only believe that if you were a SHEEP, take off your rose colored glasses it's obvious COVERUPS for the GUMENT.'

Yeah, I don't see how clearing the air about Area 51 will ever stop the theories about the place, anything said to the contrary of a conspiracy theory is part of the conspiracy, don't ya see?

• Like 1

I remmeber reading about this years ago, wasn't this the early early early early design of the F-35?

I'm not convinced that Area 51 isn't still being used for secretive projects, as when I got caught there last year, the soldier in charge mentioned to his partner that I wasn't "close enough to see anything anyway".

I'm not convinced that Area 51 isn't still being used for secretive projects, as when I got caught there last year, the soldier in charge mentioned to his partner that I wasn't "close enough to see anything anyway".

I wouldn't doubt it, though some swallow whatever they're told by Sarah Storm on the six 'o clock news and will die saying it's shut down because she said so.

I don't follow the UFO phenomenon so this may be old news for most of you, but it was in the news today.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_c3

Thank You.

Spending most of my life in Nevada, and Chukar hunting, we saw the Stealth bombers and fighters, before they were " declassified "....Saw them a few times way up in the sky....

Saw a SR71 do a touch and go.....That was awesome.

Area 51 IS up and running at Full Speed ahead ! I just got back from a Family Reunion in Las Vegas we stayed at the Mandalay and watched the Janet planes leave three times in the morning and return in the late afternoon !

I saw one of the 737`s fill up on Sat morning.

They run 6 of these 737`s and a few turbo prop Beechcraft Aircraft !. If you Go to Las Vegas you can drive right up to the parking lot to the North of the Main entrance for the DOD peeps ! Theres a serious Gate and Cam`s everywhere at that Entrance !

Cheer`s UFO` Fans ! :alien::tu:

post-68971-0-99896900-1391647820_thumb.j

• Like 1

Area 51 IS up and running at Full Speed ahead ! I just got back from a Family Reunion in Las Vegas we stayed at the Mandalay and watched the Janet planes leave three times in the morning and return in the late afternoon !

I saw one of the 737`s fill up on Sat morning.

They run 6 of these 737`s and a few turbo prop Beechcraft Aircraft !. If you Go to Las Vegas you can drive right up to the parking lot to the North of the Main entrance for the DOD peeps ! Theres a serious Gate and Cam`s everywhere at that Entrance !

Cheer`s UFO` Fans ! :alien::tu:

My only question :

Did you win?

edit : 2 questions....

2nd : Anything happen in Vegas that is staying there?

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Waisted one Dollar,Cant remember the rest, But Ate a 12 pound platter of the Most Prime Sea Food at Del Frisco`s DBL Eagle ! and Toured Hoover Dam top to Bottom,Saw peeps from Dallas in the Dam I knew, and Then Carlos Santana, And the Michael Jackson ONE show ! I did Have a Rockin Time ! On top of the Janet sightings ! :tu:

• Like 1

Waisted one Dollar,Cant remember the rest, But Ate a 12 pound platter of the Most Prime Sea Food at Del Frisco`s DBL Eagle ! and Toured Hoover Dam top to Bottom,Saw peeps from Dallas in the Dam I knew, and Then Carlos Santana, And the Michael Jackson ONE show ! I did Have a Rockin Time ! On top of the Janet sightings ! :tu:

:tu: