Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts are shy and introvert:

Brian Topp

Bangalore. A research paper published in a leading international science journal by an Indian origin scientist, Dr. Bhootnath, claims that ghosts are intrinsically shy and introvert.

Dr. Bhootnath, who has spent years researching on behavior of ghosts and ghouls, has cited some valid reasons to support his conclusion. Few of them are listed here:

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2014/02/ghosts-are-shy-and-introvert-research/

• Like 3

Oh my! Sounds like a certain popular cryptid's list of made-up behaviors.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I honestly think this mght be a mock artickle since the site is called faking news

• Like 5

i sometimes wonder if ghosts are just as freaked out to see people as people are to see ghosts

maybe it's like we're their ghosts, if ya get my drift lol

• Like 2

Just my opinion, but I don't think "ghosts" are shy or dumbed-down. I think there is some type of higher-level restriction regarding human interaction.

• Like 1

Ghosts are miserable disembodied beings with desires and no way to act on them.

• Like 2

Well, seems quite plausible to me. Surely it would account for the elusiveness. They hardly seem very extrovert do they?

• Like 2

Based on past experiences, I've found them to range from simple energy forms to those that could and would rip your head off if they choose to and didn't need an excuse to do so.

• Like 2

those that could and would rip your head off if they choose to and didn't need an excuse to do so.

In other words your head got ripped off?

• Like 1

They avoid doing attention seeking things. For example, look at their clothes. With so much power, they could easily manage to get top brand outfits, but they don’t. No ghost yet seen in Gucci or Armani suits, but so many in simple white unbranded sarees. They are simply not comfortable with people staring at them.

Funny stuff thanks BT

In other words, the question didn't needed to be asked. I can't see why it was in the first place. Checkmate.

.....Can you not see why because your head has been removed and therefore you can't see?

• Like 2

Oh yeah demons are really shy alright..

until they scratch you with their claw at 5 AM

yeah, those demons, they love to wait for you to sleep so they can scratch you. wait you mean cats right?
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, make sense to me. :yes: The senseless usually does. :unsure2:

• Like 1

This was a funny article, thanks for posting.

I was laughing even before I realized it was fake. I have a feeling ghosts are as different as people.

• Like 1

I honestly think this mght be a mock artickle since the site is called faking news

Hmmm, good guess. :P

• Like 1

Only on UM could a joke article attract people who want to talk about it seriously

Edited by PM3K
  • Like 2

Only on UM could a joke article attract people who want to talk about it seriously

Too true. lol

From all those fake youtube vids, I would assume poltergeists would be excluded from the shy and introverted category.

• Like 1

Ghosts appear shy because it takes them a long time to get energy, it's really hard for a ghost to talk because lack of energy. They talk once and then you won't get any readings.

Ghosts appear shy because it takes them a long time to get energy, it's really hard for a ghost to talk because lack of energy. They talk once and then you won't get any readings.

And what is that assumption based on?

• Like 2