Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fast moving entity

antigravity

You can see something moving back and forth at a very high speed in this video. Apparently filmed from a cell phone ,poor quality. What do you A/V guys think about this video , easy to fake? Just has to be fake, but it's a fun one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_fON2da-Y0

Sorry if this has already been posted

Where are they located? That should give a lot of clues as to what it could be. It appears to be a bird to me at first glance. A large, fast one, but that cannot be discounted. "Real reptilian extra-dimensional being" translates to me "let's make up the most unlikely and outlandish title just to get hits on our Youtube video".

But, more info is needed, of course. I'm loathe to go rely on the comments on Youtube, it's a cesspool of inaccuracy and tripe.

EDIT: Nevermind on that request, it says "Brazil". So, if that's true, it is most likely a bird then.

Edited by Hida Akechi

so this creature is hiding or was accidently trapped there by the humans. it makes a run for it but gets safely away! phew!

but wait, it returns several more times just to ham it for the camera, right?

those crazy cryptid whatevers!

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 3

I think it's a hoax. Probably a person running, like QuiteContrary said. The video is probably edited. And the subtitles are not exactly accurate. I understand Portuguese fairly well, being Galician. And Brazilian Portuguese is just a little bit more difficult, but understandable. The boys reactions and voice tone, and the way they say things like "I saw a creature running behind you" and stuff like that sounds like bad acting to me.

• Like 2

The more blurr the better for fakery, and unstaged like acting the even better.

• Like 2

I'd say it was a set up. Why was the person videoing them in the first place, as much wasn't happening with them? that is until the Road Runner ran by??... Whoever it was, he/she should be trying out for the next Olympic games.

The frame rate appears to be horrendous, barely a movie at all. I think it was just a kid running through. When the one guy runs off a tthe end, he's all stretched out also. Very bad video.

• Like 3

Bad video makes for great cryptid movies.

• Like 3

...or a bat.

But, yeah, it's not real. It's not even good.

Wow, in what century did they make phones with cameras that bad?!? Anyway it is to blurry and seems a bit set up. Could be someone stood behind the camera man with a stick that has a shirt or something on the end of it. Or a bird. Or a cheeseburger or anything really.

Wow, in what century did they make phones with cameras that bad?!? Anyway it is to blurry and seems a bit set up. Could be someone stood behind the camera man with a stick that has a shirt or something on the end of it. Or a bird. Or a cheeseburger or anything really.

These cameras only exist when people are filming "cryptids"

• Like 2

Then with my new phone, with its damned good camera, I will be forever doomed to never get evidence of a cryptid.

That was like..the worst quality film I've seen in a long long time. What did they film that on!?!?

first off I would like to copy paste a line...

appear in film because of an optical illusion/collusion (especially in interlaced video recording)

the so called cryptid RODS where debunked has winged insect

when these winged insects flies past a stationary recording video camera, it seems like these insect grew 10 times bigger/longer, due to the speed it was flying, therefore looks like a rod because the video camera couldnt keep up frame wise, so the details of the insect was gone

But I think its a Rhea Bird that ran in the background

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart

That was like..the worst quality film I've seen in a long long time. What did they film that on!?!?

An Etch-A-Sketch.

• Like 1

I really wonder why noone had notice this but if it was moving that fast, it would kicked dirt around. I paused and went by frame by frame and did not see any visible disturbance with the floor.

• Like 3

He or she had legs. It was a human. But I don't think it was just a prank. The kids are acting. Badly. It's a poor hoax. In my opinion, at least.

it seemed the men were afraid of it

so why where they chasing it??

or where they running away from it

Well, I did see legs on whoever was running back there, but I'm leaning towards this being a prank.

He or she had legs. It was a human. But I don't think it was just a prank. The kids are acting. Badly. It's a poor hoax. In my opinion, at least.

This. I saw the legs as well.

(watch the lower left side of the screen)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

It satisfies #1 for a cryptid: Blur

A person running by effected by the phone's camera speed or something????

LOL :clap: