Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you think an ET's Diet would be?

Astra.

Hummus, Pita, oven-roasted chicken breast with herbs and spices, and some salads.

Or just good ol' Tonkotsu Ramen.

• Like 1

YEah ! I know that ,but it funny that everytime I fire that baby up ,A few UFO`s fly over me,And Once after a 24hr smoke I was missing about a pound of smoked deer sausage ? I blame it on E.T. its sounds good to me !

Cheer`s badeskovs ! And Get your self out to Texas for some Real B.B.Q! :tu:

I am gonna try and get to Texas soon, Big D.

Cheers,

Badeskov

If they like their radioactive waste seasoned with salt water they will feel right at home in the Pacific ocean.

Edited by taniwha
  • Like 1

I am gonna try and get to Texas soon, Big D.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ok Man ! HEres what a Texan gives his girlfriend on Valentine`s day !

post-68971-0-58642800-1391978737_thumb.j

Aliens...eat this!

[media=]

[/media]

:gun:

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 3

If you really want to earn points with your sweetie, cook her a nice steak dinner then give her chocolates for dessert!

Lilly You Too will figure out How to Get to Texas for a Steak Dinner with psyche101 ,Badeskovs, a few others ! We Will Rock the Casbar !

They eat synthetic food, proteins, vitamins, minerals, properly balanced. I mean did someone ever mentioned fat aliens, or muscular ,etc?

Since it is all synthetic Likely their planet was sexed up-entirely to the point they have exhausted their natural resources. I bet they get ratios. But they might as very well feed on just energy, our energy

Edited by qxcontinuum

If you really want to earn points with your sweetie, cook her a nice steak dinner then give her chocolates for dessert!

Truffles

And that's all I need to read from the article.

It would be good if more people read these articles as thoroughly.

Or Stopped eatting at Mc-Eee Dee`s That will cause a Human to turn to Carbon really Fast ! :cry:

• Like 1

Or Stopped eatting at Mc-Eee Dee`s That will cause a Human to turn to Carbon really Fast ! :cry:

Actually, despite Scowls comment, I plan to go on a Silicon ONLY diet for a while.

silicone_boobs_saved_womans_life_640_021.jpg

• Like 1

Deep fried human lol.

Sushi mate! sushi!!

Or was that Suzy........... :unsure:

Edited by psyche101

Sheesh how hot and uncomfortable, just cause a few men have a fetish.

tumblr_m1kzaqxJbp1qa6lp8.gif

5kotbq.jpg.gif

chucknorrisapproves.gif

Edited by psyche101

I love me Sushi mate ! As For E.T. eatting our cities ? THey can start with Detroit !

• Like 1

I love me Sushi mate ! As For E.T. eatting our cities ? THey can start with Detroit !

We had a special on Detroit here not long ago showing the decline it has experienced, and how the city applied for bankruptcy. It said even the homeless refuse to sleep in the broken down and empty massive car factory. It was sad to witness, and another similar special on Philadelphia recently too, I was rather surprised, I always imagined those cities are bright clean and exciting, very sad to see. I do hope they can recover.

We had a special on Detroit here not long ago showing the decline it has experienced, and how the city applied for bankruptcy. It said even the homeless refuse to sleep in the broken down and empty massive car factory. It was sad to witness, and another similar special on Philadelphia recently too, I was rather surprised, I always imagined those cities are bright clean and exciting, very sad to see. I do hope they can recover.

Well It just maybe time for a lot of our cities to fold up and re-group ! I would be up for that If they did it by building an infrastructure to support our families that lost there jobs and such !

:tu:

• Like 1