Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MissJatti

something caught my attention

14 posts in this topic

sorry if a similar post is already up

This video is not available in my country.

Dont worry, more HC/AA nonsense with...Giorgio T

Blurb under the vid you cant see says:

With the recent discovery of Dwarka the Legendary City of Bhagavan Sri Krishna as recorded in many ancient Vedic scriptures such as Mahabharata and Bhagavata Purana; archaeologists and historians have been forced to accept that the ancient Sanskrit Vedic Scriptures are factual histories of ancient India.

However, rather than study these ancient texts they continue to persist in their erroneous speculations. Unfortunately they cannot enter into this vast ocean of knowledge due to their own gross ignorence, and unfortunately they will not listen to those who can. The Aryans who worship Lord Sri Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead were well acquainted with space travel, as there was constant universal coming and going between all the planets in our solar system and beyond.

The mundane scientists cannot grasp the fact that there is Elemental existence; on this planet, as well as others, that is to say that intelligent lifeforms exists in subtle energy! There are subtle entities who's bodies are composed of all the known elements, Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Ether, and more Subtle elements Mind, Intelligence, and False ego. The Vedas are full of narrations of such space travel and the nature of life on other planets.

UFO does not necessarily mean of alien origin, but the fact that this and many other forms of advanced technology were prevelant on earth so long ago opens up a whole new line of research for all those who are interested in finding the truth. If ufologists really want to understand alien existence they would do well to study the ancient Vedas, in particular Srimad Bhagavatam, which was specifically compiled for the peoples of this age! The narration of the event described in this video can be studied by following this link. http://krsnabook.com/ch76.html

sorry if a similar post is already up

heres the REAL info you need to watch, ten mins each. NOT the AA rubbish

as i was watching the programme, i got thinking

Atlantis, there was speculation that Atlantis had ufo/alien connections.

Could ufo destroy the city of Atlantis, just like the theory in the video, that ufo destroyed the city of dwaraka

Could ufo destroy the city of Atlantis, just like the theory in the video, that ufo destroyed the city of dwaraka

Go to the ancient history thread for a discussion on Atlantis

Go to the ancient history thread for a discussion on Atlantis

I care less on ancient history, be it dwarka or atlantis, unless there is ufo/ET involved, thats why i posted this thread under Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon

Even the video is called ufo attack 5000 years ago

Click (and read) the links posted by seeder in post 4,... after that maybe you can come back and tell us if that also got you thinking.

Edited by Hazzard
2 people like this

heres the REAL info you need to watch, ten mins each. NOT the AA rubbish

Despite these wild claims of "clear instructions of flying machines" with all the descriptions and depictions, not a single one makes an ounce of aerodynamic sense, nor can a single one comply with physics, and not a single claimant has the gumption to go out and use this information to prove these impossible behemoth contraptions could even hold together, let alone fly.

Be nice to see one of these oh so knowledgeable people put their money where their mouths are.

Here you go esoteric people, impress us. Lets see one f these things fly. I double dog dare you all.

shakuna_Vimana.jpgpl14.jpg

pl04.jpg

4 people like this

Then is time to move! ;)

Is Atlantis actually real? Was it actually found?

Edited by ReaperS_ParadoX

are they suggesting that people made flying machines many millennia ago, and people were the ones who destroyed the city of dwarka

are they suggesting that people made flying machines many millennia ago, and people were the ones who destroyed the city of dwarka

I offered some links to 3 short vids above, one is about the alleged flying machines, kindly watch!!

Didn t Johnny Quest do a documentary about this topic? I think I saw it when I was 8yrs old in 1963 ?