Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just found this picture.

keninsc

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ1xeQkSZzg

I can't seem to get the actual video of the still photo to load.

Comments?

• Like 2

Thank you Eldorado!

• Like 2

Yeah, it could well be, however it sure looks different than any other Bigfoot faker I've ever seen. It looks more like what my friends described to me, but I can't say one way or the other. I was wondering what the white lines were along the neck and further down on the body.

• Like 1

Only the one shot? Or is that the only shot for this clip? And they seem to be quite close at that, in sufficient light, yet the shot is still blurry. I would assume the natural human reaction would be to fire off as many shots as humanly possible in this situation...or run for you life because he's 2 steps within arms reach. I'm thinking i have to vote for hoax. I still hold out some slight hope that he may be real, but people just try too hard to keep the sightings alive that i fear if one is really caught it will quickly be dismissed as a hoax.

I guess Anders is the YouTube guy to send your bigfoot images to. Especially if they all look similar?

More images of the OP Montana Foot and others from all over the U.S. : http://www.youtube.c...xiDFiapA/videos

Anders and sidekick commentary:

I think he's looking down for snakes

You think bigfoot is bothered by snakes?

Yes, I do..

Personally? I think he's looking down to decide where exactly to place that one quintessential footprint.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 3

I don't know what to make of it.

Too much possibility of it being a hoax.

There are other shots available to see, if you follow the link provided by QC.

I have to say that if it is a hoax, and I am going to lean that way until proven to be real, it's a departure from the usual "Blobsquatch" photos and costume-y looking thing we normally see. As I mentioned earlier, it bears a striking resemblance to what my two friends described who told me they'd actually seen one.

However, just as a point of interest, look at the arms and upper body of that thing. Dayyyuuumm!

I'm still wondering what those white lines are on the neck and body, but mostly on the neck. Almost looks like where a mask might be coming together with the rest of the suit. Now having said that, why would anyone trying to pull off a hoax make such an error?

Edited by keninsc

All there is is just this one picture? Why on earth would anyone in this age when people don't have to worry about running out of film just content themselves with one picture? Although it is a suspiciously good view, isn't it. Very carefully posed.

I don't know about anything else, but Bigfoot Huge Montana would make a great name for a band.

• Like 1

All there is is just this one picture? Why on earth would anyone in this age when people don't have to worry about running out of film just content themselves with one picture? Although it is a suspiciously good view, isn't it. Very carefully posed.

I don't know about anything else, but Bigfoot Huge Montana would make a great name for a band.

I have to agree that it is a rather good photo as far as the usual Bigfoot pictures go.

Edited by keninsc

He's prolific, isn't he. Are all of these videos of his just stills with him and his friends discussing it? Have we actually been treated to any actual video yet?

That I don't know, apparently you have to subscribe to his website and I'm simply not going to subscribe to anything until I see something more.

I have to say that if it is a hoax, and I am going to lean that way until proven to be real, it's a departure from the usual "Blobsquatch" photos and costume-y looking thing we normally see. As I mentioned earlier, it bears a striking resemblance to what my two friends described who told me they'd actually seen one.However, just as a point of interest, look at the arms and upper body of that thing. Dayyyuuumm!

I'm still wondering what those white lines are on the neck and body, but mostly on the neck. Almost looks like where a mask might be coming together with the rest of the suit. Now having said that, why would anyone trying to pull off a hoax make such an error?

I would not go into investigational details as the whole YT channel of this freak is full of clips with stills of this hairy clown.

Channel : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnTGN1vz0kVI_sLxiDFiapA/videos

Hoax

• Like 1

Yeah, I went there and saw the same thing. I don't know if he has any video or not.

Although, one thing does make me wonder. There's been no secondary investigation or at least anyone going back and trying to get a sense of height on this sucker. It could be a bodybuilder of average height in a custom made suit that shows off his physique nicely.

Interesting this shows up in the wake of Rick Dyer's cancelled press conference and him taking "Hank" on his unadvertised, no advanced notice, victory tour. Only thing he's actually put out is that he is charging admission and no cameras are allowed in the trailer and "Hank is behind a sheet of plexiglass. Makes me wonder.

its a skunk

Yeah, I went there and saw the same thing. I don't know if he has any video or not.

Although, one thing does make me wonder. There's been no secondary investigation or at least anyone going back and trying to get a sense of height on this sucker. It could be a bodybuilder of average height in a custom made suit that shows off his physique nicely.

Interesting this shows up in the wake of Rick Dyer's cancelled press conference and him taking "Hank" on his unadvertised, no advanced notice, victory tour. Only thing he's actually put out is that he is charging admission and no cameras are allowed in the trailer and "Hank is behind a sheet of plexiglass. Makes me wonder.

That's all rather nostalgic, a return to the days of the traveling freak show when hucksters would tour the country with sideshows claiming to show "the Patagonian wild man" and "the hairy woman of Borneo" and things like that. Which were always either a badly disguised chimp or something cobbled together from offcuts of two or three animals, of course.

• Like 2

Pretty much, and people would line up to pay to see it.

It seems more like and edited image than an actual costume. Maybe the original photo was a tall and muscular person wearing a disguise, as Keninsc said. And then they tweaked and edited the image over it. Anyway, it's still an interesting image. Although I just realized that it looks a lot like the Hulk covered in black fur.

This is very obviously a fake. The only video I have ever seen that looks to be genuine in the sense that it is 100% not a man in a suit and a real animal of some description is taken in russia. I cannot copy and paste with this phone so cant give a link. If you want to see it type In "strange Russian yeti creature caught on tape" in youtube.

If it's Russian in origin then be wary from the get-go. As bad we have to be careful of fakes and hoaxers here the Russians have them in spades.

Ok, but if it's "very obviously" a fake then please elaborate just a bit more so we can see what you're seeing.

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 1

Looks fake to me.

Keep in mind, I am no biologist or any other sort of scientific expert but the color strikes me as so odd for that region. lThey said it was Montana, an area that sees a decent amount of snow in the winter and such a stark, deep black would seem illogical. Even in the summer, where there is more foliage that black just seems contridictory to all other animals in that area.

If it's Russian in origin then be wary from the get-go. As bad we have to be careful of fakes and hoaxers here the Russians have them in spades.

Ok, but if it's "very obviously" a fake then please elaborate just a bit more so we can see what you're seeing.

Well for a start the black make up on the face, the white line on the face where the make up ends, the poor quality of the costume, the fact that the videographer is so close without sassy being aware, the fact that their are only stills, as the video would clearly show a human being`s gait etc. Just looks like a poor hoax in general.

Edited by captain pish

Keep in mind, I am no biologist or any other sort of scientific expert but the color strikes me as so odd for that region. lThey said it was Montana, an area that sees a decent amount of snow in the winter and such a stark, deep black would seem illogical. Even in the summer, where there is more foliage that black just seems contridictory to all other animals in that area.

is the not black bears in montana???