Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rand Paul: Bill Clintonis a ‘sexual predator’

questionmark

“Yeah, I mean, [former president Bill Clinton is] a predator, a sexual predator, basically. Repetitive — you know there’s dozens or at least a half a dozen public women who have come forward.”

– Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in an interview with “The Steve Malzberg Show” on NewsMax TV, Feb. 5, 2014

The Fact Checker does not quite perceive the strategic logic behind Sen. Rand Paul’s attacks on former president Bill Clinton as a “sexual predator.” Is he putting Hillary Rodham Clinton on notice that this stuff is fair game if she decides to run for president? He is trying to dampen enthusiasm for the Democrats’ biggest fundraiser? Is he trying to say Democrats are hypocrites in the so-called “war on women”?

Read more

Well, congrats Sen. Paul, even without winning a prezz nomination you are now in the top of the BS hit parade!

• Like 1

Yeah...that was a little over the top...sexaual predator?...really?...How about "unfaithful, cheating horn dog"? Not a nice commentary of your ethics either. I think these women wanted to be doing what they were doing and rolled out when it looked like a way to get 15 minutes of fame.

It, in one sense, appeals to the women voters for Hillary..."She's such a strong, tolerant and forgiving woman...she should have kicked him to the curb but she chose to stand by her man"...

The repugs cannot stand for it to be good press for Hillary...

I had no problem with Slick Willy actually...I made the most money per year I have ever made while he was in office...so...take it for what it's worth. I would like to go back in time and slap the **** out of him before he signs NAFTA, but oh well...

I still prefer freedom over security...but that's just my personal philosophy of life. I don't want to be regulated and taxed into paralysis and I don't like being spied on under the moniker of "it's good for you"...

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

Clintonis? :blush:

• Like 1

Actually Bill Clinton has been accused of rape by more than one woman hasn't he? I'm not saying he did it, but if he did he can certainly afford very good lawyers and hush money.

• Like 1

This is sort of unusual, isn't it? Calling out behavior of the spouse of a politician rather than trying to do so to the politician themselves? I suppose it's sort of unusual to have two high profile politicians married to each other like the Clintons though.

This is sort of unusual, isn't it? Calling out behavior of the spouse of a politician rather than trying to do so to the politician themselves? I suppose it's sort of unusual to have two high profile politicians married to each other like the Clintons though.

it is the old game: throw some muck and hope some will stick.

Just because the sexual attacks weren't proven in a court of law does not mean they didn't happen. Do you know for a "fact" that Billy the kid never sexually assualted the woman mentioned in the article?

Just because the sexual attacks weren't proven in a court of law does not mean they didn't happen. Do you know for a "fact" that Billy the kid never sexually assualted the woman mentioned in the article?

i can reverse that and say, just because someone acused him, does not mean it happened, do you know for a fact he did assault the woman mentioned in the article?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

If they're trying to smear Hilary there is no need to mention Bill at all. just google hillary clinton watergate scandal and you will see that she has been a dishonest liar since her very earliest days.

Well, congrats Sen. Paul, even without winning a prezz nomination you are now in the top of the BS hit parade!

I don't see this quote in the article/interview you linked to. Why would they leave something like that out? Moreover, why would you use it as a source? The link doesn't mention Clinton anywhere that I can see. Did you post the wrong link?

I don't see this quote in the article/interview you linked to. Why would they leave something like that out? Moreover, why would you use it as a source? The link doesn't mention Clinton anywhere that I can see. Did you post the wrong link?

Try the link in the article of the W Post.

Rand has some guts, have to give him that. That pretty much hammered the "war on women" thing. Curious to see how the Clintons will respond to the allegations.

Edited by WoIverine

I'll never understand why anybody likes Bill Clinton.

I think it has to do with the most money people made during his Presidency, like Jeremiah65 mentioned in his post. He's not the only one I've seen mentioning that, I've seen similar statements from other posters across the internet on different websites.

Come to think of it, I started making a crap load of money too during his Presidency.

If the Benghazi horror doesn't stop her then nothing will. She is not liable for the sick, stupid antics of her husband and the Republicans go after her on them at their own risk. I mean after all what difference, at THIS point, does it make? If America actually votes her into the office then so be it but it won't be with MY vote.

I wasn't alive then, or wait maybe I was technically? But wasn't the Tech Boom during Bill Clintons presidency? so I don't think we can really give him a whole lot of credit for the good economy.

And as for the article there where three women who claimed Clinton raped/harassed him. Never proven. But overall I don't think this really will accomplish anything either way.

Im more interested in the law suite against the president and NSA which he delivers tomorrow over all the spying stuff

Edited by spartan max2

Actually Bill Clinton has been accused of rape by more than one woman hasn't he? I'm not saying he did it, but if he did he can certainly afford very good lawyers and hush money.

Not only rape, he has been acused of some very violent rapes. And instead of having his day in court and proving himself innocent, he's paid them off. The man IMO is the scum of the earth. And the fact that "fact checker" is defending this stain on humanity, just supports the fact that they are little more then turd polishers

• Like 2

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape

Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape

Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation

Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"

Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats

Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault

22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault

Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault

Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact

1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers

Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault

Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault

Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault

Sally Perdue - post incident threats

Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters

Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

http://www.alamo-girl.com/0262.htm

Edit to add- thats a hell of a list. I can see maybe even up to 2 of these women acusing him for the fame, or whatever. But you dont get accused this many times, often before Bill was famous, and there not be anything to it. Rand Paul was 100% right about this piece of trash.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 4

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape

Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape

Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation

Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"

Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats

Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault

22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault

Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault

Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact

1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers

Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault

Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault

Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault

Sally Perdue - post incident threats

Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters

Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

http://www.alamo-girl.com/0262.htm

Edit to add- thats a hell of a list. I can see maybe even up to 2 of these women acusing him for the fame, or whatever. But you dont get accused this many times, often before Bill was famous, and there not be anything to it. Rand Paul was 100% right about this piece of trash.

Wow I never knew the list was so high

If it was a republican with all these accusations I dout they would just shrug it off, they would bury his reputation

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

If it was a republican with all these accusations I dout they would just shrug it off, they would bury his reputation

These are the worst cases. If you click the link there are several more names where he at least made advances. Many of them while married.

If this was Rand Paul who raped and sexualy assaulted these women, he'd be on death row. Heck he probably is on Clintons hit list. People who have info when it comes to the Clintons dirty laundry tend to find them selfs in pine boxes.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

I find absolutely nothing wrong with Rand's statement. Clinton has been guility of sexual impropriety in the past and I doubt that he hasn't continued. Clinton is disgusting and we shouldn't tip toe around it treating him like he's a victim.

• Like 3

Yeah...that was a little over the top...sexaual predator?...really?...How about "unfaithful, cheating horn dog"? Not a nice commentary of your ethics either. I think these women wanted to be doing what they were doing and rolled out when it looked like a way to get 15 minutes of fame.

It, in one sense, appeals to the women voters for Hillary..."She's such a strong, tolerant and forgiving woman...she should have kicked him to the curb but she chose to stand by her man"...

I have been rendered speechless by the insensitivity of your post. All of the women wanted it? And then lied to get their fifteen minutes of fame? That is a sweeping generalization and the reason many women do not come forward after they are the victims of sexual assault.

And as for Hilary, I couldnt disagree more. Most of the women I know don't view what Hilary has done as taking a valiant stand for the sanctity of marriage but rather feel sorry for her. A divorced politican doesn't look good, plain and simple. And although so much of our population are divorced, people still don't wang it in higher office.

• Like 3

No question. The linked Post article even mentioned Herman Cain.

Apparently, the Post is blind to irony.

Harte

• Like 2

Anybody see the thing with Liz Hurley? I'd honestly have to give Bill props for that one, she is quite the conquest. Haha

Edited by WoIverine