Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Open your 3rd eye and see images..

Anton25

If you really wanna see images and open your 3rd eye.. Lay down close your eyes.. And focus on the centre... Keep focused and lay there for over 2hours you will be sure too see images....

If you really wanna see images and open your 3rd eye.. Lay down close your eyes.. And focus on the centre... Keep focused and lay there for over 2hours you will be sure too see images....

In other words you fall asleep and start dreaming. There are your images.

• Like 1

3rd Eye is definitely real. I can access this ability with ease since i discovered a technique that allows the images to come through easier.

3rd eye.. - chakra ajna in Yoga.

Sustained concentration on Ajna Chakra is some risk.

In eastern countries, people who want to gain special powers (siddhi) tries to becalm about three-month meditation Ajna chakra and subsequently transferred mind through Watching the breath into Anahata Chakra.

See for example The secret of the golden flower - taoist spiritual alchemy.

Heaven heart in The secret of the golden flower is chakra anahata - or 3rd eye in Yoga and fleshly heart in The secret of the golden flower is chakra Anahata in Yoga.

http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/the_secret_of_the_golden_flower.pdf

About three months meditation on chakra Ajna - 3rd eye and then meditation on Anahara - fleshly heart - for years.

I can close my eyes right now and see images without focusing on anything.

What does that mean?

*spooky music*

• Like 2

I can close my eyes right now and see images without focusing on anything.

What does that mean?

It means your in gd health.. Images of what though

It means your a medium or just a psychic depending on wat you see

I don't really think so. I think it just means I have a creative mind.

How do you differentiate psychic flashes from fluid imagination?

• Like 1

I don't really think so. I think it just means I have a creative mind.

How do you differentiate psychic flashes from fluid imagination?

In Germany we even have a word for this: Kopfkino, which translates roughly as "mental cinema".

Edit: Typo

Edited by FLOMBIE

3rd Eye is definitely real. I can access this ability with ease since i discovered a technique that allows the images to come through easier.

I love your apparent degree of certainty. Care to share how you know it is definitely real?

It means your in gd health.. Images of what though

So if I close my eyes and see images that means I'm psychic? And to think, all these years I just thought I was using my imagination...

So if I close my eyes and see images that means I'm psychic? And to think, all these years I just thought I was using my imagination...

Trust me there is definitely a difference between imagination and seeing images through closed eyes. You will definitely know the difference once you start practing. Some people may call it Lucid dreaming,Remote Viewing,Third Eye, etc., But whatever you call it there is definitely something more to it.

I love your apparent degree of certainty. Care to share how you know it is definitely real?

The only way for you to know its real is if you practice the techniques for youself. If you want i developed a Lucid Dreaming/Third Eye Technique That I could link to you for you to try for yourself.

Trust me there is definitely a difference between imagination and seeing images through closed eyes. You will definitely know the difference once you start practing. Some people may call it Lucid dreaming,Remote Viewing,Third Eye, etc., But whatever you call it there is definitely something more to it.

The only way for you to know its real is if you practice the techniques for youself. If you want i developed a Lucid Dreaming/Third Eye Technique That I could link to you for you to try for yourself.

Well, I do practice lucid dreaming. I absolutely love it. I also meditate quite frequently, but I don't see anything mystical about either of these things. Just ways to relax, defrag the mind, and introspect.

The third eye is between the brows and up about an inch. You can locate it by relaxing and looking at an object that's about 2 feet away, letting your eyes go soft, so that your peripheral vision increases. You look at it, but don't focus on it. It slightly changes our perspective and the way we're in the world, as the whole body seems to go "soft", not just the eyes, which can lead to increased awareness. Most people can learn how to do it in about 5 minutes. It's similar to being in a meditative state.

You will know if the images you see are psychic.. Because you will see people you've never seen before, you may even see famous people that have died..

It's more than seeing images, it's also about being able to shift perceptions at will, which i think is wayne dyers definition of magic. There is no one common response or experience.

I do not always see images, as a matter of fact it is rare for me, but I have seen them. I don't know why that is... I hope it will get more frequent for me and I can figure out a pattern of what is helpful for me to see these images. :-/

its all good though