Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You Even SEE the Fast Lane, Dude?

behavioralist

If a job or position pays decently, is there a social skill of stealing it (arrogating) that actually trumps qualifying for it every time?

If I think of a job as something I have to qualify for, is this a weakness in my understanding of people who already know that is not how it’s done; who have a family and genetic trait of being superb arrogators?

And, ironically, do these arrogators perceive someone’s progress toward qualifying for a job as trying to steal it from them?

A social skill that enables one to steal a job from superior candidates would actually be more of an anti-social skill such as being a sociopath, deception or fraud. Those are the handiest ways people would be able to arrogate a job without being the right person for it.

And, ironically, do these arrogators perceive someone’s progress toward qualifying for a job as trying to steal it from them?

Most likely.

• Like 1

A social skill that enables one to steal a job from superior candidates would actually be more of an anti-social skill such as being a sociopath, deception or fraud. Those are the handiest ways people would be able to arrogate a job without being the right person for it.

Most likely.

lol good answer.

Where i work those not qualified for their jobs are soon shown the door. I got my job because i had the best qualifications. Not all jobs are filled by underqualified people, you know.I

Edited by Beany

Most likely.

The difficulty with understanding pecking-order is that contrived ultra-violence can only be reasoned, while understanding it would be, to our evolved animal selves, to feel the emotion. Hate, for example, is nothing if you have never killed someone with hatred as your inspiration.

You may think you hate the person who has already covertly decided to kill you, but you only mean that you hate what they have done to themselves (fat, stupid, lazy, or something) and the reflected genetic trait (a fate worse than death-family), while they mean they are just waiting for you to turn your back on your cup of tea, or to wander off the beaten path, because they are always prepared for the pleasure they find in "meeting out justice".

If you ever felt the hatred that is your stalker’s hatred you would realize your own inability to attain it yourself, to hate with that degree of hatred and accomplishment (or ever become so invested in hating); and as we are evolved to be animals, not captives, only in being able to feel that Alien hatred would we actually understand the expert hater.

No creature in a pecking-order can do this by nature, because it is a reversal of emotional dignity: where is the harm of love where someone loves far more than you can? Where’s the harm of God, for that matter? Easy to find the harm of the devil.

Captivity dictates de-evolution, the madness of bad feelings being sustained rather than corrected by natural predation.

The difficulty with understanding pecking-order is that contrived ultra-violence can only be reasoned, while understanding it would be, to our evolved animal selves, to feel the emotion. Hate, for example, is nothing if you have never killed someone with hatred as your inspiration.

You may think you hate the person who has already covertly decided to kill you, but you only mean that you hate what they have done to themselves (fat, stupid, lazy, or something) and the reflected genetic trait (a fate worse than death-family), while they mean they are just waiting for you to turn your back on your cup of tea, or to wander off the beaten path, because they are always prepared for the pleasure they find in "meeting out justice".

If you ever felt the hatred that is your stalker’s hatred you would realize your own inability to attain it yourself, to hate with that degree of hatred and accomplishment (or ever become so invested in hating); and as we are evolved to be animals, not captives, only in being able to feel that Alien hatred would we actually understand the expert hater.

No creature in a pecking-order can do this by nature, because it is a reversal of emotional dignity: where is the harm of love where someone loves far more than you can? Where’s the harm of God, for that matter? Easy to find the harm of the devil.

Captivity dictates de-evolution, the madness of bad feelings being sustained rather than corrected by natural predation.

How does stalking, hatred, killing, evolving into animals, the devil, captivity, de-evolution, ultra-violence, natural predation fit into the original post? This is not a rhetorical question, Behavioralist. I think you're de-railing your own topic, and are unlikely to get a lot of responses because of the lack of focus.

Edited by Beany

How does stalking, hatred, killing, evolving into animals, the devil, captivity, de-evolution, ultra-violence, natural predation fit into the original post? This is not a rhetorical question, Behavioralist. I think you're de-railing your own topic, and are unlikely to get a lot of responses because of the lack of focus.

The topic is "the fast lane".

That is where the pecking order has the most to offer, and it must be the most exclusive and smoke-screened means to an end.

The pecking-order is the de-evolving/de-evolved social effect.

To de-evolve is the ability to invest oneself and one's Life in a more morbid emotion than any natural relationship could sustain, as a family trait, a more morbid family, and its more morose view of what Children are good for.

Natural predation diminishes or eliminates morbid traits in nature; nature has no morbid emotions that can last to attain stature.

Captivity preserves them.

Captivity-selection, even given careful breeding, is the exact oppotite of natural selection.

The opposite of nature is the morbid de-evolved emotion serving as an advantage.

If a job or position pays decently, is there a social skill of stealing it (arrogating) that actually trumps qualifying for it every time?

If I think of a job as something I have to qualify for, is this a weakness in my understanding of people who already know that is not how it’s done; who have a family and genetic trait of being superb arrogators?

Your original post had to do with jobs & job qualifications. Your last post has strayed far from it.

• Like 2

The showed me the door at all my old jobs.

I started my own company and now I drink on the job and live the good life.

I guess in the end I win! Society is such a scam .

Your original post had to do with jobs & job qualifications. Your last post has strayed far from it.

I love your new avatar. Fitting. :)

I love your new avatar. Fitting. :)

Thanks. I think. I took this on a garden tour. I thought it was more appropriate than the photo of a lingam.