Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New proof of Bigfoot in Arizona

Sakari

And I was bummed I moved from Oregon to Arizona......

New proof of Bigfoot in Arizona, researcher says

PHOENIX (CBS5) -

A toenail found in Northern Arizona is believed, by some, to belong to the elusive Bigfoot.

"Everybody has a desire to know the unexplained and to find the truth," said Alex Hearn of the Arizona Cryptozoological Research Organization.

For many years, grainy video from the 60s was suggested to be the main proof that the creature existed. Others have claimed to have pictures. And some say they've actually encountered the beast.

"When I saw it, it was lifting branches up with its arms and walking into the space through the thickets at the side of the road," said Hearn.

And according to this Valley researcher, no scientific evidence existed until a homeowner outside of Seligman made a unique discoveryicon1.png that's now being called "The Toenail of Bigfoot."

"The toenail is proof that the creature is there. But it's not the definitive proof yet, we still have work to do," added Hearn..............................

Story and video here : http://www.kptv.com/...foot-in-arizona

Here is a site I found on the Bigfoot in Arizona.....A lot of pics and video.....Even pics of Bif's face from a trail camera.....

http://mogollonmonster.com/

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

I actually like the reporters, they not pushing it is legitimate or "Spooky"!

Check out the site I linked Brian.....Who woulda thunk?.....In Arizona?

I don't know how I stumbled on this......

By the way, I want to go to Mill Avenue....???...Tempe I believe.

I agree with Brian, I liked the reporters too.

And heck yeah Sakari, who'd of thunk it, bigfoot in AZ? I always rather thought he was more of a tree liking kind of guy. Though I suppose if his cousin can be in icy wastes, why not in hot dry ones too?

I do rather like in the story that the guy said he had the toenail tested and what the results were, it would be neat to see them. To my understanding of BF that does not happen a lot? I wonder how big the toenail actually is.

It's intriguing, but I don't know if I can agree with the guy that this is likely the 13,000 year old origin of bigfoot though.

Check out the site I linked Brian.....Who woulda thunk?.....In Arizona?

I don't know how I stumbled on this......

By the way, I want to go to Mill Avenue....???...Tempe I believe.

Why Mill Avenue in tempe? Tourist trap some days

I agree with Brian, I liked the reporters too.

And heck yeah Sakari, who'd of thunk it, bigfoot in AZ? I always rather thought he was more of a tree liking kind of guy. Though I suppose if his cousin can be in icy wastes, why not in hot dry ones too?

I do rather like in the story that the guy said he had the toenail tested and what the results were, it would be neat to see them. To my understanding of BF that does not happen a lot? I wonder how big the toenail actually is.

It's intriguing, but I don't know if I can agree with the guy that this is likely the 13,000 year old origin of bigfoot though.

I thought of Arizona as all desert also....Right out of our back yard is Mount Graham.( has snow on it right now, and the road is blocked ) 11,000 feet, pine trees, waterfalls, lake, Bear, Deer, and Elk....Northern Arizona even more.

Why Mill Avenue in tempe? Tourist trap some days

I heard it was fun?

How big was this nail?

I did not read it all, sorry not sure.

How big was this nail?

I didn't see a picture or even a measurement.

I heard it was fun?

Mill is fun but I have been there so many times that it lost its appeal to me.

I didn't see a picture or even a measurement.

Mill is fun but I have been there so many times that it lost its appeal to me.

When we go that way, I will let you know ahead of time....Have a beer or two.

Were they saying that the nail was 13,000 yrs old?

The guy who found it states that it is. They haven't announce the results of the DNA yet.

2 hr Finding Bigfoot just started. At least in my time zone.

While Bobo & Cliff were interviewing a witness of a bigfoot sighting, the witness said he told the cops and they more less laugh at him..

Bobo made a comment how ignorance comes from all walks of life. Seems like both side accuse each other of that. :rolleyes:

How big was this nail?

There are pictures on the internet. They are copywrited so I'll not post them here. The better ones appear to be on Examiner.com, but my computer will show the pics, but not open the site link. Here is another site with a similar pic.

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/The_Secret_From_Arizona

I was at first very impressed. But, then I noticed that the scale is metric, so probably centimeters. So, basically the size of a normal fingernail or toenail, IMHO.

Also apparently there was a DNA test done on the toenail and it is said to be half human, half unknown. But, then the DNA test was done by Ketchum in the bigfoot DNA project, so I'd say the results are Suspect (At best).

As to the age, I haven't seen where the 13000 years comes from yet.

• Like 2

As to the age, I haven't seen where the 13000 years comes from yet.

That came from the old guy in the video. It didn't have anything to do with the nail, he was simply parroting what the panel of "experts" last year was saying about when an ape and a woman mated to create the first Bigfoot. One wonders why it had to be a human female and male ape.....it could just as easily been the other way around.

The guy who found it states that it is. They haven't announce the results of the DNA yet.

The DNA results have already been released - Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies by Melba Ketchum. Say no more...

See the mighty "Toenail of Bigfoot" here.

Edit: beaten to the punch by Diechecker :tu:

Edited by Night Walker
  • Like 2

Yeah, you have to be pretty quick to beat DC.

• Like 1

The DNA results have already been released - Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies by Melba Ketchum. Say no more...

My my, look at those high cheekbones and thick perfectly coiffed hair on that fine young Sasquatch. Reminds me of young Michael Landon (giving away my age).

http://www.imdb.com/...i_mi_all_pbl_58

Now I'm getting where Ms. K's Biff fantasies infatuation interest comes from.

Edited by QuiteContrary

the DNA test was done by Ketchum in the bigfoot DNA project

That's a bummer.

There is something "unknown" with everything touched by Ketchum.

Since the discovery was over a year ago, when can we expect the research to appear in a peer reviewed journal? This would surely win someone a Nobel Prize, right?

How dare you Rafter! The poor woman wanted you to see it so much she went out and bought her own publishing company, just so you could see it. And what happens? you complain.

The nerve!

:angry:

• Like 2

How dare you Rafter! The poor woman wanted you to see it so much she went out and bought her own publishing company, just so you could see it. And what happens? you complain.

The nerve!

:angry:

I'm just never satisfied.

He's in every state except for Hawaii. Also it would be kinda hard in Arizona when it's nothing but desert.