Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New proof of Bigfoot in Arizona

Sakari

I just found out she has written her second fictitious work about bigfoot. a"twilight" like book about the beastial love between a human teenage girl and a handsome young male bigfoot.

http://www.cryptomun...quatch-fiction/

this woman has serious mental issues.

Just to clarify her first work of bigfoot fiction was called;

"Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies"

Edited by evancj
  • Like 2

Even if I was a believer or thought I had a sighting, I'd be furious with this woman and her ilk which seem to dominate bigfoot-ery -ry -dom -hood etc.

Not angry with the skeptics.

I wouldn't let her test my dog to tell me the breed...

a "chupacabra hybrid" :w00t::yes::w00t: most likely

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

She will make your dog into whatever you what it to be. That's what she did for Josh gates hair sample on destination truth. Hell she even turned a possum in to bigfoot.

• Like 1

Well, that's her gift. There was this other guy who turned water into wine.maybe they're related in some way?

• Like 1

i watched this on the television..bad acting... these people can't even act..!! i knew it was a fake... big foots poo bahahhahahhahaha

How do you find a toenail in that kind of environment? The guy must have pretty sharp vision!

If you are looking for a big-foot finding a big toe nail is just what you would expect...

• Like 1

She will make your dog into whatever you what it to be. That's what she did for Josh gates hair sample on destination truth. Hell she even turned a possum in to bigfoot.

Dr Moreau would have been very proud of her.

• Like 2