Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Triangle shaped UFO captured over Kokomo, IN

cgowens

This isn't necessarily aimed at you, OP, but this is way, way below my minimum standards for bothering with. No technical details other than the vague location, no description whatsoever on the video, awful quality (how on earth did he get that ridiculous vertical aspect ratio?), and it shows 3 undefined lights that could be anything and would take about 5 minutes to do in any video editing program. And the ridiculously put-on and expletive-laden commentary is completely unsuitable for work (actually, it's not suitable for anyone with a functioning brain..).

Ask me what I really think - politely, it is typical useless Youtube bullmanure, sorry.

Next time, put in a warning about the language, hey? The world isn't full of people who love that sort of thing...

• Like 3

This really needs to be watched at full 720p and full screen to clearly see the anomalous phenomenon.

I don't think that it was tampered with simply because it's not showing anything clear - just what you would expect from a camera with a small sensor that is next to useless in low light situations. Just glad that he had at least that to record what he saw.

how on earth did he get that ridiculous vertical aspect ratio?

That is unfortunately what happens when one shoots video with an iPhone held upright...

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 2

This really needs to be watched at full 720p and full screen to clearly see the anomalous phenomenon.

I don't think that it was tampered with simply because it's not showing anything clear - just what you would expect from a camera with a small sensor that is next to useless in low light situations. Just glad that he had at least that to record what he saw.

That is unfortunately what happens when one shoots video with an iPhone held upright...

[media=]

[/media]

I Love glove and boots!!!!

Good Grief. Even though I guess that is more 'bad-choice-by-user' than bad design, the more I find out about IPhones, ITunes and other ICrud (some of my family members have them and are constantly complaining about the limitations), the happier I am that I never went down the Apple path. Long live PC's, Linux (even Windows up to 7) and Android!

• Like 2

For me the clip seems not to be faked but I have no idea what was filmed there. Add. info : Grissom Air Force Base is 20kms north to Kokomo.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Nope, I don`t think so as the objects in the clip are to massive compared to the size of satellite dots.

And satellite dots are always shiny white and not colored red.

Edited by toast

This isn't necessarily aimed at you, OP, but this is way, way below my minimum standards for bothering with. No technical details other than the vague location, no description whatsoever on the video, awful quality (how on earth did he get that ridiculous vertical aspect ratio?), and it shows 3 undefined lights that could be anything and would take about 5 minutes to do in any video editing program. And the ridiculously put-on and expletive-laden commentary is completely unsuitable for work (actually, it's not suitable for anyone with a functioning brain..).

Ask me what I really think - politely, it is typical useless Youtube bullmanure, sorry.

Next time, put in a warning about the language, hey? The world isn't full of people who love that sort of thing...

Agreed! The moment the man filming this garbage opened his mouth this immediately lost any and all credence. The minute a person resorts to using such crude language is the minute they show the level of their IQ is in fact below 70!

As for the video, yet again, this is nothing more than 3 lights moving through the sky. There is absolutely NOTHING to go with as far as technical detailing.

Good Grief. Even though I guess that is more 'bad-choice-by-user' than bad design, the more I find out about IPhones, ITunes and other ICrud (some of my family members have them and are constantly complaining about the limitations), the happier I am that I never went down the Apple path. Long live PC's, Linux (even Windows up to 7) and Android!

Agreed here as well! I've been running *Nix since I was in 5th grade and have never looked back. Which is also another reason I am a HUGE fan of Android. Simply rooting the device gives you a perfect little hand-held Linux platform of which you can load and run all the great utilities such as NMAP, MetaSploit environment, aireplay (and the like tools) etc etc and having Terminal Access. Also, my android table is running a VNC Client which I connect to my Backtrack 5r3 machine and also my Ubuntu Server. It has come in VERY handy to have access to the entire tool-suite and features offered by Backtrack when on the road and from my tablet.

**Sorry for the thread hijack!! Not that there was anything here of particular interest anyway :innocent: .

• Like 1

Pause at 0:05. Look at the two lights at ground level. Same size & color (or just a coincidence) Seems like a strong clue as to what this is. Most likely nothing.

Pause at 3:13. Now we see the true intents behind this video. Though a bit meaty for my tastes.

Edited by DumpsterJesus
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So many naughty words! My red little ears!! Agree this needs a warning.

• Like 1

Cell phones and tablets should not have cameras. It is very deceiving that ppl will trust their precious life moments to those evil devices!

Edited by qxcontinuum

• 3 weeks later...

Not in Indiana, but not worth a thread of it's own.

Georgia witness reports silent hovering triangle UFO

A Marietta, GA, witness reported watching three bright lights that formed a triangle and hovered over a nearby apartment building before silently shooting up into the night sky, according to March 24, 2014, testimony in Case 54910 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was inside in a bedroom when bright lights were noticed in the night sky at 4:24 a.m. on March 15, 2013.

http://www.examiner.com/article/georgia-witness-reports-silent-hovering-triangle-ufo

• Like 1